• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Thus They Went (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
And AK-47 use 7.62x39mm, the length of the cartridges are same so they can use the same magazine pouch

hmmm an L85? Have they fixed that issue about magazine automatically drops when you swing it around too fast?

I understood absolutely nothing from that gun talk. :-_-lines: But my CS is coming along, just been tinkering with different characters/nationalities (and trying to research the military of each).

Also SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher Jackson123 Jackson123 I HAVE WATCHED GIRLS UN PANZER. I REALIZE NOW.......I LOVE THE USSR AND RUSSIANS EVEN MORE! Especially since Katyusha acts very similar to me, which has made me like the character. AND WANT TO PLAY A RUSSIAN CHARACTER MORE THAN EVER ANDROID OR NO ANDROID. MAY I JOIN?

Well, the og post said said that the task force is made up of NATO nation, but then it said Russia, I’m a bit confused but I would guess Russian is ok unless OP said otherwise

Well, the og post said said that the task force is made up of NATO nation, but then it said Russia, I’m a bit confused but I would guess Russian is ok unless OP said otherwise
Well, we aren't at war with them, and they want a research team too.
Also SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher Jackson123 Jackson123 I HAVE WATCHED GIRLS UN PANZER. I REALIZE NOW.......I LOVE THE USSR AND RUSSIANS EVEN MORE! Especially since Katyusha acts very similar to me, which has made me like the character. AND WANT TO PLAY A RUSSIAN CHARACTER MORE THAN EVER ANDROID OR NO ANDROID. MAY I JOIN?
OMG do you love it!!! I love the finnish school

when the BT42 starts playing Säkkijärven polkka:
16097537.jpg

btw do you know the Finnish Parola Tank Museum where the last BT42 is located actually got a sudden increase of Japanese visitor and donation because of the anime movie, and someone even made a MV on location

Users who are viewing this thread

Back