• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Thus They Went (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

SpazTheButcher

The Warrior-Poet
Heyo gang! Just please stay appropriate and don't be mean. Other than that, have any questions send them my way.

New Rule: No Droids

Last edited:
Finally done with the CS. I feels like I may have way too much fun writing the family history stuff lol

Hello hello.
This is a bit of a silly question; but would you guys be able to help me with some of the more...technical parts of the CS? Like military gear and whatnot.
Sorry, I feel like I should know this stuff.

Hello hello.
This is a bit of a silly question; but would you guys be able to help me with some of the more...technical parts of the CS? Like military gear and whatnot.
What kinda gear?

Hello hello.
Depends on context. Firearms, vests, and camo: yes. A specifically branded holster? no.

Hello hello.
I CAN HELP WITH ANYTHING RUSSIAN. NEED TO KNOW HOW A TANK WORKS, RIFLE? WHICH AK TO USE HOW ITS NAMED WHERE ITS NAMED AND ANYTHING ELSE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back