• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π•‹π•™π•£π• π•¦π•˜π•™ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Šπ•šπ•π•§π•–π•£ π•„π•šπ•£π•£π• π•£ (OOC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
can ye mention me there i don't see itttttt
It's on the tab below the title of this thread. Just in case, just click this one below instead.

Currently and slowly making my own character as well, to be specific a Teacher/Principal of the school.

The character your comparing her too has long hair where Aspen has short hair. Aspen also has horns made of ice and her ears reminiscent of a bear. I do not know if the character has a tail but in the photo’s you sent she doesn’t have one.
Aspen’s eyes are also more purple. (And Aspen has markings on her humanoid form)

Though I do understand the confusion their color schemes are similar.

It is surprisingly hard to not make a eel man that doesn’t look doofy, but then again, all eels have this flabbergasted look like you put oj in their cereal.

IMG_1821.jpeg
β€œYou referred to me as who?”
Not that Fin doesn’t already look like a clown fish with a mustache and horns, he’s based off a dragon eel and now I’m afraid I’m going to have to add Nemo to his nicknames.

It’s just a issue with animal based characters… sometime drawing them is just that difficult (I’ve been there)

But I’m sure you’ll get it.

Sorry, everyone, I was busy this week. Please stand by and for those who haven't posted their CS, I will be excited to see and read about them!

I've got a horrible sketch of Anguilla, It just needs a couple of tweaks not to look totally bad. I wanted to finish it before posting his backstory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back