• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π•‹π•™π•£π• π•¦π•˜π•™ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Šπ•šπ•π•§π•–π•£ π•„π•šπ•£π•£π• π•£ (OOC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Vagabond Spectre

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the OOC of the TtSM RP!

If you have any Questions or Suggestions. Please post them below!

Hi there! I got a couple of ideas. A very newbie witch student and an undead teacher, necromancy and several other subjects.

Hi there! I got a couple of ideas. A very newbie witch student and an undead teacher, necromancy and several other subjects.
Hi, thank you for showing interest in the RP! Those sound like interesting characters! One filling a teacher role! I would like to PM you about the teacher role as they have an important to student characters. :D

S.K. S.K. You have shown interest, so yes! You are part of the RP now! Also for Literary requirements. Not too strict about it. Just a paragraph of content would do for posts and a 3 lines at minimum at least, just give enough for others to work around your posts! Grammar? Doesn't have to be perfect.

What kind of enviroments are in Moneo? And are there any snowy terrains there?

Destroy Martial Arts GIF by Xbox

I had a idea for a frost demon type character.
Yes, Moneo has icy terrains but no glaciers within its walls. Because the world of the supernatural is actually quite dangerous outside the walls of Moneo, environment wise along with something evil outside lurking the rest of the world. I'm currently working on what Moneo has to offer.

Yes, Moneo has icy terrains but no glaciers within its walls. Because the world of the supernatural is actually quite dangerous outside the walls of Moneo, environment wise along with something evil outside lurking the rest of the world. I'm currently working on what Moneo has to offer.
Ok! Thanks!

Is there a limit to where characters can be from?
Normally most student characters would be in LuxfostiΓ  but they can also be somewhere in Moneo as it is a bit bigger that what's on the given map. I'm open to characters coming from another land entirely. Cuz the monster world is a bit of a harsher environment as there feral dragons or evil entities what not.

Just any character that doesn't come from a different dimension. Especially from the Human realm. So no half-human characters but can totally look very much human in appearance!

DarkKitsune DarkKitsune The thing with the monster world so far is that it's still pretty much not as complicatedly organized as Earth's modern time (Which is also Earth's setting here RP-wise too) So there is much to explore in Mhata.

Normally most student characters would be in LuxfostiΓ  but they can also be somewhere in Moneo as it is a bit bigger that what's on the given map. I'm open to characters coming from another land entirely. Cuz the monster world is a bit of a harsher environment as there feral dragons or evil entities what not.

Just any character that doesn't come from a different dimension. Especially from the Human realm. So no half-human characters but can totally look very much human in appearance!
So a character coming from the mountains would be acceptable?

DarkKitsune DarkKitsune The thing with the monster world so far is that it's still pretty much not as complicatedly organized as Earth's modern time (Which is also Earth's setting here RP-wise too) So there is much to explore in Mhata.
I am aware I just wanna make sure my Character concept still works within what you’ve created so far.

I do have a drawing of my character concept. 28003A95-A251-470B-964F-1A1312E40B10.png
I had fun designing her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back