• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Three Words...Angels on team

Would you be an angel, demon, or ally of one?

• Angel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demon

• Ally of Angel

• Ally of Demon

• Total voters

Harley Quinley

Just try me. I'm worse than Mr. J
Think of a high tech team of gifted people who rescue people and slowly get rid of the bad people. Only these gifted people are angels, and they are battling demons. There is a bit of a plot, but for now, the demons terrorize and the angels rescue. You can be any type of demon or angel. Whaddya think?

@Dxni provided an excellent idea that she will post, and I had an additional idea. There's going to be a tab for just demons and their allies to roleplay and a tab for angels and their allies to roleplay in.

I have an idea for my own OC: I would like her to be half-angel and half-demon. Would that be all right for me to do?

Maybe as the plot progresses, you can introduce your character, but the angels and demons are at war, so if you come iut at the beginning, then the plot won't make sense when the angel and demon fall in love. Also, the plot will be that a demon falls in love with an angel after he/she saves him/her. If anyone wants to be one of those, message me and I'll keep an eye out for you to tell you an important cue.

It would be cool to have one person in charge of each group and put them on missions. And possibly have the angel leader have one of their own pretend to be a demon and that's how they fall inlove.

That could work. If more people joined, then I will make the thread. At least...what's a reasonable number? And don't forget to answer the poll!

[QUOTE="Harley Quinley]Maybe as the plot progresses, you can introduce your character, but the angels and demons are at war, so if you come iut at the beginning, then the plot won't make sense when the angel and demon fall in love. Also, the plot will be that a demon falls in love with an angel after he/she saves him/her. If anyone wants to be one of those, message me and I'll keep an eye out for you to tell you an important cue.

[/QUOTE]
That's great! So I'll just make an angel character who'll eventually fall in love with a demon later on in the storyline. I wasn't just going to throw the halfling into the fray, anyhow. I did plan on slowly introducing her, or at least wait for the perfect moment for The Reveal. That's why I asked, I had to be sure about a few things, and your Reply answered all of my questions. Thank you very much.~

Dxni said:
It would be cool to have one person in charge of each group and put them on missions. And possibly have the angel leader have one of their own pretend to be a demon and that's how they fall inlove.
Or a demon pretend to be an angel, or both versions. :3

What if the demons send in the one who falls in love to infiltrate them as their prisoner, and he faces the angel he/she loves?

[QUOTE="Harley Quinley]That could work. If more people joined, then I will make the thread. At least...what's a reasonable number? And don't forget to answer the poll!

[/QUOTE]
Hm...I say atleast 5 on each side, but shouldn't have a leader make one pretend until there is a bit more. If there becomes a problem in number you could give the side with less people an advangtage in strength.

[QUOTE="Harley Quinley]Shouldni start working on the thread, so if people do come by, they can just go and sign up?

[/QUOTE]
That's a good idea. *waves pretend wand and poofs up the thread* xD Had to do the wand thing.

Dxni said:
Hm...I say atleast 5 on each side, but shouldn't have a leader make one pretend until there is a bit more. If there becomes a problem in number you could give the side with less people an advangtage in strength.
True.

[QUOTE="Reika Suzuya]That's great! So I'll just make an angel character who'll eventually fall in love with a demon later on in the storyline. I wasn't just going to throw the halfling into the fray, anyhow. I did plan on slowly introducing her, or at least wait for the perfect moment for The Reveal. That's why I asked, I had to be sure about a few things, and your Reply answered all of my questions. Thank you very much.~

Not to control your character, but mayber before the storyline. Have you watched Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2?

Or a demon pretend to be an angel, or both versions. :3

[/QUOTE]

That didn't shownup right. Okay, to your response to my quote: "Not to control your character (I feel like I'm micromanaging) but maybe before the storyline. Have you watched Twilight Breaking Dawn Pt. 2?"

[QUOTE="Harley Quinley]Shouldni start working on the thread, so if people do come by, they can just go and sign up?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah start working on it and if you need any more ideas you can ask us. For signing up I think people can always join they'll just be a new recruit for whatever side.

[QUOTE="Harley Quinley]True.

That didn't shownup right. Okay, to your response to my quote: "Not to control your character (I feel like I'm micromanaging) but maybe before the storyline. Have you watched Twilight Breaking Dawn Pt. 2?"

[/QUOTE]
I've seen all the Twilight movies and read all the books. In my own opinion, I think the movies ruined the books, though I do like the books. What do you mean by "maybe before the storyline"?

Okay, so the part after the battle scene where the woman walks in eith her son, sho said he was a half vampire half hjman. That type of introduction to sfopthe war that coild destroy all hjmanity...did I lose you?

[QUOTE="Harley Quinley]Okay, so the part after the battle scene where the woman walks in eith her son, sho said he was a half vampire half hjman. That type of introduction to sfopthe war that coild destroy all hjmanity...did I lose you?

[/QUOTE]
That is an interesting idea. (:3)

[QUOTE="Harley Quinley]Okay. I'll work on that, so pardon if I take a while. What should it be named? Demons and Angels?

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Harley Quinley]Okay, so the part after the battle scene where the woman walks in eith her son, sho said he was a half vampire half hjman. That type of introduction to sfopthe war that coild destroy all hjmanity...did I lose you?

[/QUOTE]
I feel like that sort of copies the story line in that book...maybe it doesn't have to be the lovers kid but they have been hiding in one of the sides for the whole time, but barely reveals themselves at a certain point when you tell them to.

[QUOTE="Harley Quinley]You understand, right? You're not saying that to be nice?

[/QUOTE]
I understand. I am generally nice unless provoked, but I speak my mind. I won't say something just to make someone feel good.

Okay, I looked at the sign up and for the ally I think maybe 3 powers is a little much, but you can keep it. And I kind of forgot the rest of what I was going to say about the character sign-up. Oh well

[QUOTE="Harley Quinley]Okay. It's just a random number...

[/QUOTE]
I know I just mean if they are gifted it was a kind of high number but eh I don't really know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back