• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Those That are Hunted

By the way Vulcan covered her view she knew something was up so she quickly jumped back far enough to see his entire body. 'Oh Vulcan, I'm not stupid' she thought as a slight smile appeared on her face before staring him in the eyes. This could possibly intimidate him and cause him to think which is never a good thing.

Vulcan was somewhat surprised that it didn't quite work as he had thought it would so his punching arm missed it's target by quite a lot and brought him off balance just for a moment before using it to his advantage. Since his body was now leaning slightly forward he simply leaned just a bit away from her to keep his head out of reach and brought his leg up for a side kick. It gave him huge range - almost his whole body length. It didn't really matter where he would throw it, either way - kicks were powerful enough to give you some pain.

Kytha didn't see the kick coming and felt it hit her on the side. She growled in pain and stumbled to the side but stayed standing. Soon she caught her balance and moved towards him while shielding her body with her arms. She made a quick jab fake out before lunging at his legs and attempting to grab legs or hips in order to knock him over. "Now Vulcan, don't be stupid.." She hissed

Feeling that his kick had landed a hit Vulcan quickly took back his stance. He didn't need to look to see that he had hit her in the side. He wondered how she was still standing after a kick to the guts like that. Alpha would have to check her afterwards. Internal damage had an effect on ones body hours after the actual hit. He didn't see why the jab was necessary. she was simply wasting energy. When she lunged and caught his legs he quickly let both his hands down, grabbing her across the waist and letting himself fall, rolling backwards, attempting to get above her and straddle her from where he could be throwing punches at her face.

Feeling her grab be a success she nodded but that quickly stopped when Vulcan grabbed her trying to get on top. Before she could be rolled onto, she planted her feet in the ground to stop the moving but still holding onto his legs then clamping her weak human jaws around one hoping to get a good bite from it.

Vulcan groaned a bit as her teeth sink into his leg and squeezed her waist with his arms, till he could hear the floating ribs crack a little. He hadn't broken them completely but it must have been painful. He was also trying to find the spot where he had kicked her previously for that would cause some pain as well.

Hearing her ribs crack Kytha cried in pain. 'Dammit Vulcan why?!' Her thoughts screamed before she looked up and flipped her legs so that instead of being behind her they were on Vulcans arms holding him down. Her ribs burned as she tried to breath and a hoarse cough came from her causing more pain but she wouldn't give in. Not now, not ever.

"That's what Alpha is here for. Last time I was sparring with someone I was hit by lightning so quit your whining." he hissed. Even though they were wrestling on the ground now it didn't all that bother him. As long as they were both down it would be basically the same. Problem was if you were the only one to fall, your opponent kicking you like a stray dog. As Kytha released her teeth from his leg and screamed her grip just slightly loosened - enough for Vulcan to get one of his legs free and attempt to knee her in the face.

Alpha had turned around. She didn't like watching people fight like this. With Xander it was different. They could actually use their gifts to fight. This was just cruel. She knew Vulcan was going to win because it was what made the most sense. Hearing the noises coming from Kytha, Alpha wanted to yell at them to stop but before she could Amelie covered her mouth. Alpha shoved her hand away and Amelie looked at her in shock. "What has gotten into you? This fight is pointless, just end it already!"

(Therians can take A LOT of damage. But we'll let Ky decide. We are our own referees. I can go on for hours really.)

(They may be able to, but to any humans it'd look terrible)

Alec was in his basement looking at the multiple monitors. He took a bite out of the apple he was holding. On each of the screens showed Piper from different angles. Ever since she helped his sister and was able to walk free he decided to keep tabs on her. "You are one interesting person. Amelie doesn't usually let people go like that." Then again she also never brought anyone here before. Much less a boy. Alec was kind of amazed how this girl was able to hide everything from the world.

Amelie just looked at Richter and then back at the two. Even if she was angry with Vulcan it didn't change the fact that she knew he could hold his own against Kytha just fine.

Walking through a flea market in town, Piper scanned the crowds as casually as she could muster while also pausing every so often to browse the booths. She was doing her best to play a random citizen who wanted to purchase something here, but it wasn't the real reason why she was here. Up ahead, she could make out a pair of agents, who were being much less conspicuous in their manner of stalking a young, teen gifted. The gifted was completely unaware, as he was doing a street performance in which he acted like he was Houdini and could escape anything. In reality, he was gifted with the ability to phase through objects. Piper knew this and could tell that both of the agents knew it as well. Except Piper wasn't about to let anyone mess with such an innocent gifted as that kid. Since Piper had begun stalking the pair of agents a couple of days ago, she'd realized who their target was. After shifting her focus between the agents and the kid, Piper had come to realize that these street performances of his were his only form of income and he could barely afford to live in the motel nearby as it was.

Kytha felt the knee hit her face. Her body ached all over 'I can't lose him...' She thought to herself before releasing him and standing up quickly backing away before wiping some blood that came from her nose onto her hoodie. 'I can't... It'll get me killed..' She thought then put her hands infront of her and looking down. "Stop. Please, just stop... I'm done." She said then collapsed to the ground. Her dragon who had been sitting on a perch nearby flew to her and cuddled up to her. She grabbed him and hugged him before whispering probably the final word she ever would to her dragon, "Goodbye."

Vulcan immediately rolled out of her reach and was about to stand up when in that moment Kytha gave up and declared him the winner. He sat back down on the ground to catch his breath but then stood back up and slowly walked over to Kytha, giving her his hand to help her get back on her feet. It was a fair fight but a win he wasn't proud of at all. She would have to pay a great price. But even if he had lost that dragon of hers would still be taken away - the unfair way. By her being put to sleep and her pet being shoved into the cage. Vulcan knew there was no point in discussing it. It was inevitable. That little dragon was not only dangerous, it was also something science hadn't seen in ages or ever.

It took a moment for Alec to realize what piper was doing. One of the screens showed the boy and another showed the agents. "So they really do work in pairs. Wow Amelie. No one must have liked you." He took another bite of the apple. "I still don't think It will be a good idea for her to go after the agents."

Amelie smirked when Kytha collapsed. "Alpha you can heal them. Vulcan when you are healed up you can bring the dragon to the lab. Richter, you can bring Kytha to the cells. She will be on the first floor. Cell number 123. There should already be a male prisoner in there." After that she headed to the mess hall. It was going te be lunch soon and she planned on getting it before the prisoners get to.

Alpha happily did her job. She ran over to Kytha. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that." She whispered. Her hands glowed and Alpha could feel everything starting to heal. Unfortunately Kytha would feel a slightly pain when the bone where getting fixed and snapping back into place. Then she went to Vulcan. "I don't know what's going on with Amelie but you need to help fix it. She is acting like she did when I first met her." Alpha placed her hands on his chest. He too would feel slight pain in the healing process. "Giving orders and following them with no care about who gets hurt."

Ignoring his hand she just laid there clinging to her dragon. She glared at Vulcan with tears in her eyes. "Screw you." She muttered as her head went back onto the ground. She curled into a ball around her dragon. "He's gonna be experimented on isn't he? ISN'T HE!" She screamed wrapping herself tighter the pain killed her in losing her dragon

(Kytha has been healed by Alpha so she shouldn't be in pain other than when the healing initially happened)

Piper didn't want to give the agents a chance to harm the boy and so she did what any sensible shapeshifter would do. She purposely rushed forward and bumped into one of them, deftly stealing a wallet. Shouting after her, the agents both turned and raced after her, while Piper purposely shifted into an alley cat in front of them to keep their attention on her and not the street performer, who was already taking the cue to scram. Sprinting through the flea market, Piper had no trouble staying light on her feet until the ground shifted below her and she was suddenly flying in the air after some earth propelled her up. Forcing herself to stay focused, Piper shifted into a pigeon mid-flight and then began flying away, doing her best to not shift into anything that would be significant enough for the agents to call in further back-up.

Kytha simply laid there. She wasn't going anywhere. "I'm not going without him." She said holding onto the dragon who was crying. "Unless you kill me you aren't getting him."

Alpha squatted down next to Kytha. "Don't worry. They just want to run some tests on him. Take some blood, run some x-rays. I'll personally see that they don't hurt him ok?" Alpha truly meant what she said. She felt bad for the creature and would do anything her power to help it.

Kytha looked at her dragon but sat up. "Why should I trust you? Huh? Why should I trust anyone for that matter?! It seems any time I dare to put my faith into someone they just hurt me more and more!"

Alpha felt a pain in her chest. No one has ever rejected her help like that. "I was just trying to help. I understand what you are thinking. I am the only person ever found to have the gift of healing. Can you think of what happened next? Don't ever think I wouldn't do anything in my power to help someone in need." She stood up and looked at Vulcan. "Fix this. I going back to infirmary. Don't bother me unless you have to." Thinking about her past always made her upset which is why she tended not to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back