• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Those That are Hunted

Vulcan nodded and waited till she was gone, they sat on the ground in front of Kytha, crossing his legs. "Fix it. Like it's some broken toy." he spit the words out. "What do you want me to tell you, Ky, dear? I don't know what will happen to it but it'll be safe - that's for sure. This creature is too rare and too precious to be harmed. It's unique. Now, you'll either give it up willingly or our agent over there will put you to sleep and we'll take it the other not so pleasant way." he said calmly with his most friendly and understanding voice.

Kytha looked down still holding him and ignored Vulcan. She stood up turned around and began walking towards the prison. She murmured over her shoulder to Vulcan, "don't ever call me dear." She sneered and continued walking

Vulcan sighed deeply, rose from the ground and walked over to Richter, patting him on the shoulder. "Take her down." he said grimly and looked after her. It hurt having to do this but she simply refused to cooperate. "If you can, take the dragon down as well. I'm in no mood to chase it around again."

(Ohh, damn, I forgot about poor Seth. *drags moody Larassa out of her domain*)

She heard Vulcan and spin around before anything else could happen. "I was walking away so I could say good bye without being constantly crowded. God damn... Oh and I'm not leaving him with you so lead the way." She pet her dragons head as she walked angrily over to the two agents.

(Oh wait, I was planning on having Seth on his own for at least three days, no food or water, before Larassa had a go at him. Are you okay with rping with Seth being alone for a bit? You'd only have to post occasionally and whatnot. I mean, I know most of my characters would go insane being left alone with just their minds for a day or longer)

((dammnnn three days? Human's normally die without water for 3 days but i guess since he is gifted perhaps its longer? Ill post again later i have homework))

(We can shorten it to two days if you want. But yeah, I was playing off his power and such. *shrugs* Larassa would want him at his weakest before she did anything)

(she didn't cooperate at all. she didn't give up on the dragon. I suggested you shoot her and try to hit the dragon as well so we can get it into the labs and her to her new cell (123))

(ever watched Game of Thrones with those little dragons? You get the idea how it looks like. It can also grow sharp "thorns" out of its body. becomes a flying hedgehog basically :D )

When Richter shot the tranquilizer bullets Vulcan made ready to tackle Kytha if she was to attack and hold her down till she fainted. Still, he was hoping she was cleverer than that or at least tired from their fight. Alpha could only heal injuries, nothing else. However a Therian, even a young female one, wouldn't drop from one shot. They were some tough gifted, able to withstand a lot of physical damage with ease. "Sorry, Ky. This isn't a choice either of us gets to make. Give it up."

(Your last post was probably misunderstood. Everyone is just safely assuming that Kytha is still being rebellious. xD Either way, there's no way that she'd be allowed to go to the labs. There's probably classified stuff there and letting a prisoner in there would most likely be a violation of many things in my opinion)

(Not in the case of classified information. Kytha is a known rebel leader. Nobody in their right of mind would allow her near anything classified. They might let her have some time alone with the dragon or something, but I couldn't see anyone thinking it to be okay for her to visit the lab personally)

Ky felt the billets and kneeled down in pain from the shock. Hearing what Vulcan said she turned as far dragon as she could with these stupid bracelets which was scales instead of skin on all but her face. She practically forced herself not to faint. Before the tranquilizers could finish their job she pulled them out just hoping that the toughness of her dragon could save her.

(Well they didnt let her walk away to say goodbye either now did they? They just assumed shed run which she wouldn't..)

(Well, if you were on their side and had dealt with Kytha for as long as they had, you'd share their mistrust of her)

Seeing Kytha form a protective skin over her body he growled and shifted. His paws dug deep into the wet rubble underneath their feet, ready to pounce, tackle her and hold her down until the sleep serum took effect. But he didn't move. It wouldn't take all that long. Just a few more minutes and she would be down. She couldn't do much in those few moments. Where would she run to? What would she do? The more she moved the faster the tranquilizers would flow into her blood system.

(Does piper have a cell phone or anything like it?)

Once Piper was in the air Alec couldn't see her any more. He leaned back into his chair and had the cameras follow the agents. He took note of their looks for future references and the one that showed it's gift he put down. Wish the other one showed me it's gift too. That would have been a good thing to know. He leaned forward and typed something in before leaning back in the chair again. The screens where now changing between cameras every 10 seconds, searching for her. It surprised Alec that none of what he was doing caused alarm to the city, but then again he was the one who installed most of the security.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Hmm, no. She's not much of a tech savvy at all. Plus, she wouldn't have anyone to be in contact with, or anyone she'd want to be in contact with. Also, one of the agents can manipulate earth because he made a mini earthquake that initially caused Piper to fly away)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back