• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Those That are Hunted

Vulcan was torn. Seeing her weep and the same time following direct orders from a superior. He knew Kytha was probably the most honest person he had even known. She wouldn't lie to him. He stepped away but still stood above her, showing his white long fangs. If she tried anything stupid he would bite her. Remembering Xander's offer about the tranquilizer darts he slightly looked up at him and nodded. But then quickly looked back at Kytha. "I follow orders." he growled silently, hoping she understood that if he didn't he would land in prison just like them. He was a simple agent and the government was merciless with the sentences of simple agents.

Xander was about to go and retrieve the tranquilizer darts when Alpha was ordered to do so instead. Sighing, Xander resolved to standby, finding the wall of the nearby building to be very comfortable to lean against. Now quiet, which was unusual enough for Xander, he watched as Amelie struggled to find a resolution to this problem. Shifting his gaze, Xander took in the looks of this new agent, wondering what wars he'd been involved in with how he looked. Xander's thoughts then shifted to what powers the new guy may have. Xander could only assume that the power was combat-related considering his appearance and all.

Kytha ears Vulcan and snarled. "THAT'S IT!" She snarled before rolling over and liking him hard in the stomach before standing up. She stood in a fighting stance with her legs as her arms were still cuffed. "Before anyone attacks me i have a proposal. Me and Vulcan fight. If I win I keep my dragon. How about it Vulcan? Or are you to scared to fight me?"

Vulcan was about to jump and bring her back to the ground but hit the brakes when she spoke again. He shifted and looked at her grimly. "Human form. I don't want you burning me to ashes. And lets make this quick. We have work to do, while you have to be in your cell. Thinking about it, we never got a chance to train or fight in the field so I guess we'll have to do it when it's too late already."

(Oi, no powerplaying now, okay? I'm an experienced fighter and much older than her. I may be able to block her hits and counterattack. Let's do it similar to Xander's fight.)

(But we'll have to do it tomorrow I guess. We have to wait for everyone to respond and I'm not willing to wait because it's 2 am here already and I have college all day tomorrow again.)

"Agreed. Can't have a prisoner shifting now can it." She smirked . This was going to be fun. Amelie was going to like this new guy. He listens well and doesn't ask question. "Let's just see how this plays out. If it goes wrong put her under." The last part was said so only Richter could hear. Amelie had faith jn Vulcan but it doesn't mean she shouldn't have a backup plan incase things do go wrong.

Mutha looked at Xander. "Mind I cuffing me? It's extremely hard to fight with feet" she snarled before turning back to Vulcan keeping her eyes on him. "Break a leg.."

((has a prisoner ever become an agent before? just wondering))

Seth noted the stench and the stains on the wall but it didn't affect him. The government must think the prisoners are stupid because anyone would realize there is no way these are real. This is a new facility and I"m the first person to be locked up here. I know this can't be permanent but I wonder how they will let me out. Perhaps new circuits in the walls to not let me through.... I still don't understand how she got me.. The socket was broken and covered in water. It wouldn't matter if u were gifted or not walking into that puddle would have been extremely painful. Unless she doesn't feel pain at all? Even though he was shoved pretty hard into the cell Seth made sure to not fall just to show he wasn't weak or afraid.

((I used to have a long thing about how Seth figured out how to stop his nerves from feeling pain cause they use electric signals but it got deleted so ill just say he already had that ability)) . Seth shut down his nervous signal knowing that he will probably be tortured. He then repaired his eye.. Seth was thankful he had this ability because without it fixing the eye would be really painful.

Vulcan too looked towards Xander. "Uncuff those but put power-restricting ones on her." That said he turned back at Kytha. "We don't want our little Kytha flying away, now do we? And trust me, Kytha - try to escape and you won't be going to prison again." Even though a dragon was a big target it wouldn't go down with tranquilizer darts and an owl was too small of a target. Vulcan still didn't quite trust the aim of that new agent.

Xander had been silently wathing everything unfold and was a bit nervous with the big gun aimed at Kytha, though it was at least reassuring that the rounds were non-lethal. Hearing Kytha requesting for her handcuffs to be removed, Xander made no move. He even smirked at her request, amused that she thought she could make such demands. Yet, Vulcan soon was requesting the same thing. Xander didn't like the idea until it was mentioned to give Kytha power-restricting devices. Xander had no idea if they had any and immediately turned to Amelie as he asked her, "Where are some power-restricting devices?"

"My god Xander. Do you not carry anything on you?" Amelie muttered idiot under her breath before walking up to Kytha. "Give me the key to these ones." Once Xander did she unlocked them and pulled two little square chips. She took one of Kytha's wrist and put one chip on the bottom. It's latched on to her skin and then, basically, a metal bracelet formed. She did the same to the other side and then walked back to her spot next to Richter. It was then that Alpha returned with the tranquilizers. She almost dropped them when she saw the scene. "We aren't shooting her Alpha. Just stand here and be quiet."

Xander was offended with Amelie's retort. Did she not remember that he'd just woken up from some resting after his skirmish with Vulcan? Handing over the key to the handcuffs, Xander then muttered, "I'm going to get some rest." It didn't seem like he was going to be of much use in this situation regardless. Shoving his hands in his pockets, Xander walked away from the group and began making his way back to his and Vulcan's room. Shortly after arriving, he climbed up and into his bed, before laying on his back and staring at the ceiling. Xander wondered what had gotten Amelie so upset. It must have been a series of mistakes and accidents that led up to her anger, but she always seemed so calm. Well, unless Vulcan and Xander were messing around, but still. Sighing, Xander closed his eyes, deciding to rest until he was needed again or until he felt better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vulcan watched Xander leave. He hadn't seen him like this - kinda upset, offended. He was always such a bright fella with a constant smile on his face. Probably still tired. Then he looked and walked to the newcomer agent. "How's your name again?" he felt just a little weird next to him. Vulcan was a big man - standing 6.1 but this one here was even just a bit taller than him. "But most importantly - how's your aim?"

"Vulcan. Richter sounds like a German name. Do you speak German?" he replied and raised an eyebrow as he looked over the rifle. It looked pretty sweet but... a sniper rifle? Really? It was a long range weapon, slow to reload. A shotgun or a machine gun, even a handgun would be his weapon of choice. But still, the man looked like he knew what he was doing.

(In case you guys don't know. Richter means judge in German. Pretty sweet.)

(Is named after my grand-grandfather Vulcho (ch like in chair) who was a rebel at the time Bulgaria was still under Ottoman rule (for more than 500 years). Vulc (вълк) means wolf in Bulgarian.)

(and ironic since I'm an agent. But that's why the names aren't completely identical.)

Vulcan grumbled quietly. He was hoping to tell him something without Kytha understanding any of the words because she would hear them. "Keep your eyes open." he said quickly and turned around, walking back to Kytha. "The fight is over when some of us tells it's over. Now let's get this over with." They were standing around an arm and a half length away from each other. Vulcan took his fighting stance, keeping his arms just below eye level, protecting his head, chin down, weight balanced on both feet, his predator yellow eyes following her every movement. He was just waiting for Kytha to get ready as well.

The chips pinched at first but she got used to the extra weight. Once Vulcan walked back over she smirked. "Wouldn't want it any other way." She took her own stance, one arm just under her eyes protecting face and neck while the other almost stretched out protecting the chest.

She made sure she was on her toes as this would allow her to move quicker. "You start 'pup'." She snarled knowing that calling a grown wolf a pup is the most offensive thing a wolf can say. Then again, Vulcan might not know that 'cause as far as I know, he never lived in a pack.

(Ohhhhhh I can't wait to draw thiiisss oh I finally got around to starting this so I'm almost done the CS' then I will begin the first page ^_^ )

(Is someone going to finally draw Xander or Piper? I would, but I am terrible with human anatomy so I stick with animals. xD That would be awesome if someone could draw them though. Xander could have his three companions hanging out with him too. :P )

Vulcan ignored her words, knowing from bitter experience that talking in a fight got your mind distracted, not being able to think of the important task at hand - protection and attack. He didn't really want to punch Kytha or a girl in general, especially one so young, but she simply asked for a beating. He twisted his shoulders and hip to give him more range, at the same time giving her a relatively small target, throwing a left jab at her, targeting the throat. However, downside to attacking was that one side of the face was always exposed.

(those two fights are pushing my combat knowledge to the limit. trying to make it original 'cause that hook I threw at Xander once is one of the best openers in a fist fight in my opinion. xD )

Kytha saw his move coming but took the hit. The hit was taken light as she backed a little but it still caused her to choke for a second before she caught her breath.'Lure him in to think you can't fight then. Strike.' She thought as a devious smile crossed her face. 'Protect then make an amazing attack. do this and you can keep him or he's gonna have to escape. this could save his life and yours.' She 'attempted' to throw a jab back at him just to see his reaction. 'Just take a couple more hits then break lose.'

(Xander I will draw them since I'm making the comic ^_^ I have perfect ideas for them.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(took the hit aaaaaand? where? what happened? I attacked your throat. you'll be out of breath to say the least)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back