• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Those That are Hunted

She looked at Xander sadly "not here... My real home... I just want to go back a mont and redo everything.. Maybe then I won't have such a hard time with what happened.." He sighed and looked at her feet. "I wish this never happened."

"A lot of us wished we did something different but there is no changing the past. Take her away Xander." Alpha looked at Amelie with a dissapointed look which said person clearly ignored. She walked out again looking through her mail. There is a new agent coming here and she was supposed to greet him. She summoned her wolf and headed through the office building. She signed out and then went to sit under one of the trees. Her wolf rested it's head on her lap and she rested her hand on its head. At that moment she wished it was Vulcan. Her wolf whimpered and she patted it's head as it snuggled up to her

Xander couldn't disagree with what Amelie said, so he remained silent until she left. Glancing over at Alpha, Xander asked her, "So, any special instructions for Kytha tonight, or is she heading back to her cell with Toron?" Xander had no idea that there had been any exchange earlier about Kytha changing cells, but he knew that typically after such an event like tonight there would be changes from the norm.

"Yeah. She is to be put in a different one till morning. I wonder what's got Amelie all agitated." She mumbled the last part. "I'll can come with you if you want." She knew he probably wasn't feeling too well still. She shouldn't have asked him to do this.

Xander was about to shrug it off and say he was okay when he felt a small wave of dizziness roll in. Blinking a few times to get it to go away, Xander then said, "Yeah, that'd probably be a good idea. Do you know where the cell is? Perhaps you should lead the way." Xander found it frustrating that he couldn't handle the situation himself, but he wasn't about to let himself possibly make a mistake or get hurt just for being stubborn and bull-headed.

Alpha smiled softly at him. "I have an idea. It's on the first floor so you won't have to climb stairs." She walked ahead of them, leading the two out of the building and to the cells. Ocassionally Alpha looked back at Xander to make sure he was alright. It didn't take them long to cross the field and into the building that held the prisoners. "Here we are." There was another prisoner already in there . Alpha felt bad about taking Kytha away from her cell mate so she thought giving her another one would help.

(Hmmm...a mystery prisoner? You know, I have several other unused OCs that I could throw in the prison cell with Kytha. I also promise that it won't be another shapeshifter. :P )

Kytha walked with them silently and her was shot up when she heard scratching seeing Vulcan was attacking a tree. 'Somethings not right..' As soon as they were infront of the cell Kytha ducked from under Xander and sprinted to where Vulcan was tackling him with her legs to the ground. The little dragon flew out and onto her shoulder hiding behind her on her back. "What the hell Vulcan? Why were you attacking my dragon?!" She screamed as she held him down with her legs.

(Um, we already long passed Vulcan by the time we reached Kytha's new cell. Too late to react to the dragon at this point. Also, I'm finalizing the last bits of Kytha's new cell mate and then we can proceed from there)

(They were at the cell but she ducked away from Xander before she could be pushed in. She's getting her dragon back no matter what haha)

(Well considering that Xander is currently weak and Alpha can't fight it's possible. But either way Kytha will be put into that cell and meet the cell mate.)

(You do know that the cell is in another building, past the field where Vulcan was, right? She can get the dragon back later, but there's no way that Xander and Alpha would be frozen in place the whole time Kytha spent getting past Xander and sprinting back outside...and then tackling Vulcan. Granted, Xander is in a weakened state, but he's not going to be that slow to react. xD )

(Shewolf, would you mind revising your last post? ^^; Trust me, Kytha will most likely have a chance to get her dragon back later on. Especially if she doesn't get involved with anything else for a few days. :P )

(Well why don't they chase her then.. She's fast due to the fact that she can shift into very fast and agile animals. She was suspicious so she made an escape so why don't you just go after her she can be taken back to her cell now but I just wanted to do this.)

(And I doubt that she would get it back because of how Amelie is right now)

(All right. This is my last post before I head to bed, so g'night y'all! ^^)

Xander was surprised when Kytha suddenly ducked around him and began sprinting away. Great, this was just what he needed right now. Sprinting after Kytha, Xander shouted, "Stop right now!" He then attempted to create some fiery diversion, but his powers were still completely useless at the moment. Cursing under his breath, Xander resolved to simply sprint after Kytha. He soon realized there was no way he was going to watch her, as she shifted and sprinted even faster. Great, just great. By the time Xander caught up to Kytha, she was on top of Vulcan and her little dragon was on her back. Frowning at the sight, Xander soon spotted the cage nearby and realized what Vulcan's intentions were. Since the trio were all distracted by one another, Xander quickly grabbed the small crate and then began creeping up on the dragon that was perched on Kytha's shoulder.

Kytha heard a step and swivelled around looking at Xander with a cage. "What the hell?!?!" She screamed before standing up and backing away. "I swear to god if either of you touch my dragon I will personally rip you to shreds." Snarling she backed another couple steps back. "I'm going back to my cell just don't take him. I need him..."

When Kytha attacked him, trying to tackle him Vulcan let it happen, trying to fall on her opposite side as to not fall on top of her and break some bone of hers. He was a big boy, about the size of a horse but quite heavier. Seeing the little dragon he immediately began wrestling himself loose from her grip but then he saw Xander, trying to cage it as well and failing miserably at sneaking behind the Therian. Oh damn those enhanced senses! Ignoring Kytha's comment and seeing that now her back was exposed with the dragon on her shoulder he jumped on top on her and held her down with one paw while trying to bite into one of the dragon's wings. He was already wondering if Alpha was able to heal creatures as well. If not the government had access to all kinds of medicine that helped speed up the healing process. He just wanted to get this silly job over with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching the scene unfold, Alpha felt like she was about to cry. "Why can't she jut keep her dragon?" She understood that the creature could become a problem but was it really worth all the pain it was putting Kytha through? She felt her eyes water up. ~Maybe coming here wasn't such a good idea.~ Seeing the true faces of her friends was not something she wanted.

Seeing the helicopter land Amelie stood up and stretched. Being able to relax like that calmed her a little but not a lot. Her wolf shattered as she headed towards the man standing just standing there. "You must be the one who just got reassigned here. I'm Agent Glass. I have been ordered to show you around and get you settled in. Now if you would follow me." She turned around and started walking. Once she knew he was following her she pick up her speed. She brought him through the office building and got him set up in the system and the secretary gave him a key to his room. "Our living quarters are off the premesis but right next to the camp. You may or may not be sharing a room with someone." She gave him a tour of the camp, showing him where each building was and told him the times of certain events. "My partner and I haven't been here very long but I can still answer any questions you may have." Speaking of the devil. As they where passing the infirmary building there was Vulcan, Alpha, Xander and Kytha? She looked closely and saw that Kytha had the dragon on her shoulder. "What the hell is going on here?" She yelled out. "Why is she out of her cell? And how did she get the dragon back? She asked them to do one thing. Just one thing and none of it was done. She couldn't really blame Xander, for she could tell he was still weak based off the fact that he hasn't summons anything yet but she still just wanted t ok yell at them. Today was not them he best day to get on Amelie's nerves. If one more thing went wrong she was going to snap.

Xander shook his head again, as another wave of dizziness hit him. Setting the cage down, Xander backed away from Kytha and Vulcan, deciding that he was going to be of no use in this little fight. Deciding to use words instead of physical action, Xander looked at Kytha and was about to say something when Vulcan tackled her to the ground and began wrestling with her over the dragon. Surprised, Xander backed away a few more steps and then frowned, beginning to wonder if this was all really worth it. Looking sideways at Alpha, Xander asked her quietly, "Uh, hey, got any tranquilizer darts?" This was getting unnecessarily dangerous, and Xander wasn't too keen on making a huge scene so soon after arriving here.

"Ritcher, what is your gift? If you can get these two apart and capture that little dragon I will give you a raise." Amelie didn't exactly have that kind of power but if she couldn't convince someone who did to do it she would pay him herself. She crossed her arms and just stared at the two on the ground. Yes they may be fighting but to her it was something that shouldn't be happening. "Alpha run back and go get the tranquilizer darts incase this doesn't work out." The girl nodded. As much as she disliked what Amelie was doing she couldn't ignore an order. Amelie icy blue eyes never moved from Kytha and Vulcan. She wasn't planing on wasting her energy just yet on them. Glancing up at Richter she waited to see what he would do.

Last edited by a moderator:
(I never said I shifted O-o)

Kytha screamed before rolling onto her stomach holding her dragon to her chest. "WHY WON'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" She screamed wishing she could rewind the clock more than ever. "You were like a brother to me! Why are you doing this..." Her whole body curled into a ball "I DIDN'T CAUSE WHAT SETH DID I RISKED MY LIFE AGAINST A GUARD TGAT I OBVIOUSLY COULDN'T BEAT TO SAVE SOMEONE I BARELY KNEW! J OFFERED TO HELP BREAK HIM AND GET WHATEVER ANSWERS OUT OF HIM THAT YOU WANT! But Amelie decided that no matter how hard I try to do something right I should get a punishment every time I try to help.." Tears were now streaming down her face "just let me have peace for once." She cried as she felt Vulcan on her back. "I just wish someone would see my good side for once." She sat there and mumbled before sobbing again

(I mistakenly said that you did, just ignore that)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back