• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy This Sea Isn’t MY Ocean. (Pirate Isekai) (Main, closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Finnegan walks onto the deck and looks around. Seeing nobody, he dumps the body he's been carrying into the ocean. "And now, a drink" He scurries back down into the ship to look for a bottle and finds a small crate full of rum

Mathius walks to the top deck after a while, he was walking like he had been drinking a bit. He walks up to Tracy “hey kraken, what ya doin baaaaby” he stumbles a little bit “how you doooin” he does finger guns “pew pew” he blows on the top of his fingers and pretends to holster them

THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON
Tracy gives him the eyes, “warmed up to me already? I see?”, she wipes the the blood off her face, why dont we… go down below and…” she winks, “ya know?”

Mathius looks at her confused “ but you can’t fit in the boat though, you are kinda … THICC” he said looking over her

“Under the water silly”, tracy giggles, she puts one of her tentacles on the boat and motions for him to follow as she submerges.

The tentacle slowly lifts him up and brings him into the water with her. The big lewd happens OWO.

after they have finished and they are both exhausted, they have almost arrived at Gabriel’s ship. Tracy is a very happy squid.

Last edited:
Tracy takes a queen sized blanket out from underwater and drapes it over him, using it to wipe ink off his face, “sleep well darling”, she says, putting more focus into pulling the ship along

the warrior spirit nods slowly "perhaps i may" he turns to gabriel "for now we should train you some< its not easy being a wanted man"

they begin sword training on the top deck. the training includes technique, stances, grips, and tactics

Last edited:
Thomas wakes up hungry and am met with the smell of a slightly rotten corpse. Thomas freaks out at first but not too long he’s so hungry He looks around the boat for food. When found He stuffs his face full of pickles and eggs. Seeing the body again he chooses to chop off the toes and stuff him into a barrel. The toes will make a reminder of the sacrifice made. He places the toes in a jar of pickles so they can preserve. He climbs up the mast to get his bearing. He is now Tommy No Toes

Last edited:
sandwichgod13 sandwichgod13
A effeminate voice plays inside Tommy‘s head, “that was an… interesting reaction to say the least, my child. You don't plan to eat those toes later… do you?”

“That is an interesting question… I am the god of this world, so everyone in it is my child. You could call me your father, or your mother if you so choose. Or just by whatever name you believe fits.”

Mathius wakes up sometime later throwing off the blanket he sits up and stretches “man I had the craziest dream” he gets up and looks around “so maybe it wasn’t dream, well then. TRACY!! How close are we, and why do I have ink on me?”

Jaldabaoth Jaldabaoth
A sad and weary feeling washes over them, “I dont have a plan, my child. Unlike your old god, I wanted a raw and meaningful experience for everyone. For them to find out their own purpose, their own plan, their own lives.. However exciting it may be. I created my world with the intention of its people living lives separate from me. I only intervene in my own world if there is a big enough problem that many people feel the need to pray. And since the flood, not many have prayed. I almost abandoned my own world to perish on its own. However, I decided that I would rather get more involved rather than let it die off. I am not all seeing or all knowing by choice, though I am all powerful. one way I decided to help this world is to repopulate it with the souls that used to reside in purgatory. From a world that was long abandoned by their own god.“,

They start refer to Alex’s doppelgänger, “It was their time to pass yes, but that time is ever-changing. I give all my new children a way to see how much time they have left, on the underside of their wrist. It is covored in case they wish not to see, however, i give them the choice. If someone loses their life to another, that was part of the gamble of choosing me as their god at the beginning of the world.

“like all gods, i was once a living being who has made mistakes. I now see i have made mistakes even as a god. I wish to fix this world. and to do that, I must treat my new children better. They are ones who will inherit this world after all.”,
'like all gods, i was once a living being'. Alex, although not clearly understanding what this being that called themselves god meant by this. He clearly understood the fact that this was something that he was not supposed to know. He felt a strange pressure acting upon him just by knowing this information. He repeated the sentence in his mind for a few seconds, before coming to a conclusion. His interpretation of this was that this god might have been a living, breathing creature once. He also felt that this 'god' regretted something from their past, and that regret was the reason they gave him a second chance.

Fearing that his further questioning on this particular subject might make the god furious, he shut his mouth. He thanked the god for answering his inquiry, and looked ahead.

The most pressing issue right now was to figure out this new world, and most importantly, his ship, that was his only asset in this submerged world.

If memories of the captain are to be trusted, this ship was attacked by pirates. And the god did not have any role to play in it whatsoever. This means that the attack on this ship was was either for plundering porpoises, or due to some personal malice.

'But, if the reason was malice, then they should have burned the ship with its captain, or at least that's what pirates in my world used to do.'

As his only source of information on pirates, all his knowledge on this matter came from a single movie franchise.

His reasoning told him that this attack was for plundering. He was still unfamiliar with the customs of this world, so he decided to check the situation himself.

“No no no no no now how close are we how close is are destination “ Mathius says trying to push past the wild ride comment “you would think we would have seen something by now “ he goes to the crows nest and starts looking around “don’t really know what I’m looking for but all I see is damn water “

THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON
“It may be a day or so”, Tracy says with glee in her voice, “I may be fast, but the sails are not set and the ocean is Vast.”

“That is an interesting question… I am the god of this world, so everyone in it is my child. You could call me your father, or your mother if you so choose. Or just by whatever name you believe fits.”
“Then I shall call you father”, Tommy says. “Now not to be rude, but where am I exactly also how do I move this ship, is there a owners manual?”

Last edited:
It all sort of happened in a rush. Landon Wilson opened his eyes to see nothing but blue and his lungs were stinging. Where was he? Was he in bed? Or did something happen to him? Landon tried to speak but water flooded his mouth. Salty water. That's when he realized he was underwater.

Panicking, Landon flailed around and tried to swim up, but it just seemed impossible. It was as if he was thousand of feet under water. Was he though? Suddenly, he felt himself being moved by a great force of water. A huge wave had just picked him up and was tumbling him across the sea. Landon's screams were muffled and oxygen bubbles spewed from his mouth. He though'd it never end. But luckily, a few seconds later, he was slammed against a sandy surface. Land.

"FUCK!" Landon said as he slid onto across the sand. Once he stopped, he turned over and began to cough up water, gasping violently in the process. His lungs stung and he was drenched in water. Once he recovered, he looked around at the place he had crashed into.

"Where the hell am I?" he said.

”most people learn how to drive a ship using magic. However, they may still be sailed using manual means. There is a guide to magic of steering a vessel if you would like me to produce one for you.”

SharkBark SharkBark
”you are in an unfamiliar world; but worry not my child, for I have saved you.” It seems your ship was burned and sunk before the people that killed your doppelgänger left, and when I placed you upon it, you were underwater. However, with quick thinking, i controlled to ocean itself to bring you to the closest body of land, though however small it may be, i will give you time to collect your bearings.”, memories of the afterlife flooded into him, as did the memories of his previous death, “I have given you a second chance, though miscalculated as a spawn location may have been, you are alive once more. Do not worry, people will come to rescue you, in time.”

”most people learn how to drive a ship using magic. However, they may still be sailed using manual means. There is a guide to magic of steering a vessel if you would like me to produce one for you.”

SharkBark SharkBark
”you are in an unfamiliar world; but worry not my child, for I have saved you.” It seems your ship was burned and sunk before the people that killed your doppelgänger left, and when I placed you upon it, you were underwater. However, with quick thinking, i controlled to ocean itself to bring you to the closest body of land, though however small it may be, i will give you time to collect your bearings.”, memories of the afterlife flooded into him, as did the memories of his previous death, “I have given you a second chance, though miscalculated as a spawn location may have been, you are alive once more. Do not worry, people will come to rescue you, in time.”

SharkBark SharkBark
“Hmmm can I have a sandwich?” Tommy asks. “I’m still hungry and a little thirsty” Tommy looks at the endless ocean and sighs, “a map would be useful too.”

Mathius starts walking to go below deck “let me know when we arrive” he says as he walks below deck and starts doing a through search to see if there is kind of hidden treasure on the boat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back