• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy This Sea isn’t MY Ocean. (Pirate isekai) (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

AniMANIA7983

Axolotl be back
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Base storyline

you open your eyes to a floor of wooden planks beneath you. Your head feeling fuzzy. You see blue and white, blurring together. After you blink twice, you see an overhead sky. You have no energy to even move. And something in the air smells… damp, and somewhat rotten. You feel something moist next to you underneath your right hand. You bring your hand above your face, it takes it a second to come into focus when it drips onto your face. Red.

You quickly turn to see a face with unblinking eyes, their soul lost to them. A large cut is gouged across their neck. Something about them is familiar, but you dont have time to contemplate what, as your stomach feels like a horse kicked it in. You quickly make your way to the railing to see pale blue saltwater. And what do you see? That same face In the reflection.

shock takes over you for a second and only a second, when a reassuring voice plays inside your head. “Don’t worry, it was their time, you will be taking their place.

memories flood your head, and you now know a few things.

1. You died, and it wasn’t your time, but it was too late to be revived.
2. A god (whom i will control) took pity on your embarrassing death and decided to adopt you into their world, for your god abandoned theirs long ago.
3. The world you have been brought to is mostly flooded, but humans still occupy it.
4.you were not born into this world, so you had to take on someone’s place.
5. You have divine protection until it is your time. on your wrist you have a clock counting down until your time of death. You haven looked yet, and dont even know if you want to yet.

and 6. This god doesn’t care about free will as much as your god did, and they made their world on a whim. They are not all seeing or all knowing, but they are all powerful. They could see and know all if they wanted to, but they choose not to because it makes everything boring.

I want at least 5 crew members. Not looking for advanced lit, but I do want you to attempt when it comes to your grammar, though its not too bad if there are mistakes here and there. If you want in, pleas at least stay for the first six pages, last rp i tried to make flopped before it even began because people lost interest after a week. Before it even began.

Abilities are allowed but being able to use them depends on wether it makes sense for you to know them.

if you were just brought into the world you will need to study, but if you want a character that was already in the world you can have limited abilities. My character has a lot for lore reasons, but im only showing a few of them for now.

you will also have to figure out your social standing if you are someone who lives in the world already

Also just letting you all know, the members are eventually supposed to conjoin as a crew. And the crew as a whole will have divine protection.

Sorry for the delay, I was busy. So, where's the main rp? Also, should I still make my Cs in the other thread?

Main rp is linked in the ooc and character sheets at the top. And make sure u read the thing about guns

Also, everyone remember to make your characters death embarrassing if they were isekaied. I noticed a few that didnt

the god took pity because the death was one that nobody should have to remember as their final moment

Guns are a rarity yet to be invented, and they are all on separate ships to later converge

2 questions first. Is your character new to the world, are are they going to ignore the god. (Because the whole point of the rp is an isekai with devine intervention

2 questions first. Is your character new to the world, are are they going to ignore the god. (Because the whole point of the rp is an isekai with devine intervention
Alrighty well yes they are new to the world and they won't ignore the god.

Okay so I had my character show up in the brig of a ship so who is willing to let me be on their ship with them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back