• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern This Little Town Called Hope - 1850

Um thanks but any sexual
Content is not allowed in rpnations
Are you okay in the head? I literally put 'allusions' to sexual content oml.
You can't say prostitutes give out hugs mate xD

YES YOU CAN! That's what they are paid to do, cuddle sand hugs for money , as long as it makes their client happy

YES YOU CAN! That's what they are paid to do, cuddle sand hugs for money , as long as it makes their client happy
It's the wild west, men go to brothels, pay for sex and History aint gonna change. Consequently, thats how babies are made (; so if you're upset this ain't a roleplay for 11 year olds, don't join
*Jazz hands*

I'm being sarcastic sister, but it is rather a tease if you can pay women for sex but don't drp it seems kinda pointless .

I'm being sarcastic sister, but it is rather a tease if you can pay women for sex but don't drp it seems kinda pointless .
Hey, roleplay it in your own time, I aint gonna say nothin

ಠ_ಠ I really hope this was said in joking, cause -cough- don't make me throw the rulebook.

Also idalie idalie the RP has caught my interest. >_>;;;;;;;
Pfft, *nervous sweating* Where'd you get that idea?? Jk, I can't even cross the street without traffic lights
And awesome! Come on in (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back