• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™– ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™š, ๐™š๐™ญ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™– ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™š. {Admiral's Partner Search}

Admiral19

Welcome to me and my character brainrot
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Sometimes, when you want something to eat, you gotta make your own food!

Right, hello, I'm Admiral(F, 21)! It's been a bit since I reached out, but I still have some interesting(read: vague) ideas that I wanted to put out and see if anyone would bite, so that we could maybe start planning out stuff together!

Before I get to those, however, I'm gonna give out some stuff about myself and what I'm aiming for!

-Call me Admiral!(She/her). I haven't been on here long, but I have been RPing for the past two years.

-I'm 20, in the EST timezone, currently out of school and looking for work. My response speed does vary depending on if I'm busy with school or if my writing brain's running on empty (both can happen at the same time), but as a baseline, I can put out a post at least once a week. I will let you know if I'm unable to post for longer than a week, and I'd like you to let me know the same.

-All of my RPs have been in PMs so far, but I wouldn't mind threads either, if that's what you wanna do!

-Genres I enjoy include fantasy and sci-fi. More specifically, I love modern fantasy, cyberpunk-esque settings, and I've getten a slight taste for body horror. I've also been itching for a mecha plot for a while, but we will get there when we get there.

-I would like to say that I'm at least fairly literate, but I have samples of stuff that can speak for themselves, just in case. I try my best to mirror partners, but again, sometimes my head runs on empty...as a baseline, though, I can put out three paragraphs easily. You don't have to unnecessarily pad your response for my sake, promise. That said, decent grammar is required. Typos I can forgive, but I'd like to be able to read what you have.

-As a sapphic woman myself, LGBTQIA+ themings, characters, etc. are not only welcomed, but encouraged if you have something that falls into that spectrum! I have no tolerance for bigotry in my partners.

-Speaking of sapphic, I write FxF best when it comes to romance, and I write female and female-presenting characters best in general. I am not afraid to write side characters of other genders, though, whether for minor ships of any orientation or even just for plot purposes!

-I write in third person, and I'd like my partner to do the same.

-Not super picky about faceclaims for characters, though I would prefer if they were illustrated/anime-style.

-I'd like someone willing to put some good ol' effort, into planning and the RP itself. I'll give a bit if you give a bit!

-I'd like my partner to be somewhat close to my age. Just a matter of preference.

Ok, boring stuff out of the way. Let's get into the fun things. Keep in mind, these are really loose plot threads. I'm putting these down in the interest of expanding upon them alongside you! Please keep that in mind.

In the far future, an alien threat known only as The Fester has wiped out life on Earth. In anticipation for the planet's destruction, however, the government organization known as R-TRI has been building a new civilization on a planet known as Anmar. And in the interest of protecting this home, they have begun developing piloted robots known as Contrails.

*This one is self-indulgent, ngl. If you happen to be a mecha fan and are willing to help me plan out the ins-and-outs of piloted robot warfare, I'd love to do this one with you.

Chara A is on a search for an object; a crown that was once said to have controlled an entire kingdom. Chara B wants this crown destroyed, as they are the only one still living who knows of its sinister origin...

*I've been in the mood to playing a "hubristically searches for answers without knowing if they can handle them" type of character. This one has some MASSIVE worldbuilding potential.

Your character is a reporter, tasked with investigating an abandoned research lab. Supposedly, there was no one left inside; they all died in an accident that occurred years ago.

But there is someone there. Wait, no...is this even a someone...?

*When I said that I have a slight taste for body horror, this was what I meant; an inhuman experiment with unknown intent. My character is a human experiment, a person that has never lived a normal lifeโ€”and perhaps never will. This might be a fun one...

In the city of Rhoaxa, the Silver Guard is well known for keeping the peace. Any position in this prestiged guard is one to be proud of, but the highest of honors is to be a part of the Silver Guard's Black Division.

The both of you worked hard to earn the eyes of the Generals. Both of you were cast aside.

So the both of you defected. If you weren't deserving in this army, then you would find an army in which you were.

You would find an army eventually; a demon shaman leading a ragtag pack of gnolls. But it want exactly an upgrade.

No matter; you could work with this.

*I have a Tiefling Warlock that I made for DnD. I am currently unable to use her (because I can't find games), so she shall reside here.

---
If any of these interest you, or you have an idea of your own, shoot me a PM! Can't wait to write with you!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back