• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern They're animals? No? They're Humans? Right? *NEW ROLES ADDED*

Crimson Rose

Elder Member
Update: So it been planned for a while, that this rp was going to be getting some more roles added, and after being asked by people if we were still accepting, the new roles are finally here! On joining you'll be given a recap of what's been going on so far all the 14 good expiraments and the twins are at costco about to cause havoc the there.

This is the story of two siblings living their normal lives. One boy, one girl happily living together as they were going through college making a living by working cheap minimum wage jobs just to afford their crummy apartment. That is until those two siblings suddenly got tasked by the government finding a flyer for a new well paying job. Being desperate for the money they, of course, took in the jobs expecting to do some minor lap rat testing but instead they were given the "lab rat" experiments. What were these beings? These Fraternal twins weren't exactly sure all they know is that they basically have to raise not one, not two, but fourteen humans! That use to be wild animals that can still turn into animals. Now they're ordered to teach them how to be humans and to control their wild instincts, and their way of life.

At least they were given a bigger reinforced house to live at though? What could possibly go wrong with 14 strange beings with animal ears, tails, fins, wings, and worse of all teeth?

New stuff added!!!!!: A new threat has risen up for the experiments. What may it be? A group of peculiar scientists codenamed poachers. A small group of people who had helped create all the experiments. But were let go on the after the crude intentions they have had of the experiments. Feeling rather bitter over the whole ordeal they have tried many times to get back their creations, but have yet to succeed. Being only able to watch in disgust as their prized work is being treated with kindness, taught to be human. Instead of the weapons, they were meant to be. So here they are making 10 more illegal experiments in order to help obtain their others.

Now for some basic Lore: This is not exactly a furry RP as the experiments were just animals that were experimented on multiple times until they became humans except for the minor things of their animal line that they still have such as ears, tails, antlers, sharper teeth or nails. While the former birds have wings, aquatic having their back fin and maybe a tail.

Prey. The prey liked animals typically are calmer but can show more of an anxious side to them when they're around some of the former predators just based on instinct. Because of the instinct prey are more likely to shift out of being spooked into their animal form. Much like they're former lives as animals they're still vegetarian slowly moving out of their vegetarian-based diets but finding difficulty such as sickness, and some minor hallucinations if they eat meat.

Predators, have a rather fierce hunger vibe inside them finding it hard to control themselves when they're around one of their known sources of prey often fighting their inner instinct. They are forced to drink a calming tea that "neutralizes" their hunger for them around their other friends. They can also be a bit too prideful often clashing against the other predator but never gets violent.

Questions are indeed welcome.

Rules:

Be nice.
Be active.
Post limit at least 3 lines.
Post at least twice a week.
2-3 characters.

Human Positions:

Sibling 1, ( Male, age 22): Taken by me

Sibling 2, (Female, age 22) AquaMarie AquaMarie

New human positions:

Poacher Human #1( a role that is after the experiments and is currently a threat to them): darkborn darkborn

Poacher human #2: Available

Experiment positions:

Male.

faea6007f878c0c5be597198f683d3d8.jpg
Lion: Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Wolf: Equusheart Equusheart

nero.jpeg
Croc: Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Bunny: NighttimeForest NighttimeForest

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg
Cheetah: kesshowolf kesshowolf

d4bt78w-1231d7ca-76ad-4aed-8b2d-fae66d41c7e7.png
Deer: BluEndings BluEndings

fa78053185cae80a0e8d66c8ae79c65b.jpg
Polar Bear: BluEndings BluEndings

Female.

st,small,215x235-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1.jpg
Snow leopard: Taken.

4c96ee1b4ce90a8e0003c8180eb747c6.jpg
Fox: Available - pinnasina pinnasina

Shark: Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire

Harp seal: Mina_May Mina_May

0a98a16d43d3717e048170ddeb2e653f.jpg
Red panda: Cosmos Cosmos

Gazelle: Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire

how-to-draw-a-wolf-maned-wolf-step-10.jpg
Mane Wolf: AquaMarie AquaMarie

New Experiment Roles: "Bad Experiments"

Male.

Honey Badger: Available

dffe857a28478b619c1084c90ae98e4c.jpg
Goanna: Available

download.jpeg
Elephant: Available

ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.u1.png
Orca: Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

cape-buffalo-lucie-bilodeau.jpg
Cape Buffalo: Alvaris Alvaris

Female:

images (3).jpeg
Mini Shiba: Crimson Rose Crimson Rose

Hyena-chibi-spotted.png
Hyena: Equusheart Equusheart

download (1).jpeg
Siberian Tiger: Letai Letai

Raccoon: Nightliss Nightliss

download (2).jpeg
Crowned Eagle: Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-;

Last edited:
I'm super duper interested! (uh want me to go through and correct the grammar mistakes though? There's a couple haha, also! You can shrink images now by downsizing them when editing the writing, click once then pull from the square in the corner, making them all the same size looks much neater and is easier to read) I'd be happy to take the bunny, owl, fox, red panda, leopard or snow leopard role! :3

I'm super duper interested! (uh want me to go through and correct the grammar mistakes though? There's a couple haha, also! You can shrink images now by downsizing them when editing the writing, click once then pull from the square in the corner, making them all the same size looks much neater and is easier to read) I'd be happy to take the bunny, owl, fox, red panda, leopard or snow leopard role! :3
Yes please on the mistakes. I slapped this interest topic together at midnight and was incredibly groggy while making it, still really groggy right now from not getting enough sleep. Also didn't know that you can do that with the images. The Snow leopard is claimed, the other four positions are open. You can claim up to two.

Alright then, thanks! The picture of the Owl is sooo cute, i'm planning on basing my character around some of its features such as the big eyes, the wings etc

Crimson Rose Crimson Rose Decided I'll take the snow leopard :3 also nice to see ya resized the images! I'll do the grammar in a bit :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back