• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern They're animals? No? They're Humans? Right? *NEW ROLES ADDED*

BUMP NEW ROLES ADDED. Couldn't fit in all the desired pictures at once so switched some old pics out to post the new ones

So this is basically an therianthrope/anthropomorphic RP, instead of furry?

And are the poachers redeemable? PLEEEAASSEEE!?!? Adds character development! ;)

Is there still a spot left? And if so is it maybe possible to get an animal that isn't listed yet or is it limited to the list?

Ah well, I would have loved making a male cat or another type of feline, I really love the RP idea you have but sadly my knowledge of the available animals is rather limited...

Ah well, I would have loved making a male cat or another type of feline, I really love the RP idea you have but sadly my knowledge of the available animals is rather limited...
yea we're kinda to overloaded on felines right now with a total of 4 while trying to stretch into some other animals that people might not talk about as much, sorry

i just read that you got a lot of felines, with your permission i could make my siberian tiger a sloth, i was just thinkin since their isnt one already

yea we're kinda to overloaded on felines right now with a total of 4 while trying to stretch into some other animals that people might not talk about as much, sorry
I was thinking a bit (since I really like this story idea) would maybe one of those animals be okay?: snake, skunk, owl, raven and if not I was thinking the raccoon would be okay if it's still open.

I was thinking a bit (since I really like this story idea) would maybe one of those animals be okay?: snake, skunk, owl, raven and if not I was thinking the raccoon would be okay if it's still open.
we use to have a owl role,but right now i want to fill the new added list before adding any more animals. I can put you down as raccoon since it's still open

Ok I know I'm probably annoying you already and sorry about that :3 I just wanted to ask if my raccoon could maybe be male, if not its no problem I will just look up a few pictures on Pinterest to finds an FC.

Character mostly made.

Need to work on the history... its just that I need to find the right balance of normal/bland vs unrealistic/exciting..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back