• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern They can't keep me away from you

Danny frowns and kisses his head softly. “It’s okay Sebastian. I’m just happy you’re alive.” She murmurs softly and rubs his back. “Please don’t beat yourself up about this.”

He frowned and took a few deep breaths trying to calm back down so he didn’t get out of control in the car with them just watching her. “I don’t know what I did to deserve you but I’m glad I did it he murmured gently as he watched her.

Danny smiles a little and kisses his cheek softly. “I love you so much. Nothing is gonna change that baby.” She murmurs softly and caresses his cheek gently. She looks down when Daniel starts getting fussy and giggles softly. “And this little man loves you too.” She murmurs and hands Daniel to Sebastian.

He nodded and kissed her cheek holding Daniel close for a minute before setting him back in his mother’s arms and Sebastian started driving them again.

He pulled up to the next motel a couple hour shift later and got them settled in then sat on the bed and looked at her. “Where do we want to go?” He asked.

Danny sits beside him and lays Daniel in the bed. She rubs his stomach and keeps an eye on him. “California? The beach preferably.” She smiles a little. “I think Daniel would like it.” She murmurs soflty

He smiled some and started taking his tie off, kicking his shoes into a corner and lay back on the bed watching her. “You know how beautiful you are?” He asked her quietly.

Danny blushes and smiles at him. She shakes her head and lays beside him, moving Daniel so he was laying between them and rests her head on Sebastian’s shoulder. “I love you.”

He smiled and watched her carefully, running a hand through his hair. “I love you too... I promise to keep you safe wherever we settle now.” He murmured to her.

Danny smiles and kisses him softly. “I know you will.” She murmurs softly. “Do you think you’d ever wanna have another little one? Once things are settled and this ones older?” She asks softly and rubs Daniels back. She really wanted a little girl next.

He frowned some and shrugged. “I don’t know. I think there’s a lot that factors into us being able to have another child.” He mumbled running a hand over his face trying to stay awake for her but it wasn’t going very well

Danny frowns and sighs softly. “Yeah.” She murmurs soflty and sits up. She picks Daniel up and goes into the bathroom with him to give him a quick bath.

Danny let him sleep, knowing he needed it. She sat in a chair across the room with Daniel and rocks him gently. She sighs softly and glances over st Sebastian when he wakes up.

He just nodded a little and pulled his shirt off, trying to get cooled down but it didn’t seem to help just looking over at Daniel.

He frowned more and just tried to relax but it felt like his body was on fire just laying there quietly until he thought he was gonna be sick, moving off the bed quickly to the bathroom in time to chuck up into the toilet. They were supposed to be moving on today but it seemed like that wasn’t gonna happen after all now.

Danny watches him and bites her lip. She quickly gets dressed and grabs the car keys and her purse. “I’m gonna go get you some medcine and food. I’ll be right back.” She murmurs and picks up Daniel.

He shook his head and grabbed at her arm, "You can't take the car... Danny honey.... You can't take the ar on your own." HE told her qith pleading eyes, standing up shakily and managing to get back to the bed carefully, "Please." He begged

Danny frowns and goes over to him. “Baby you need medicine.” She murmurs soflty and caresse bjs cheek. “I can’t just stay here and do nothing.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back