• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern They can't keep me away from you

He eventually fell asleep for the rest of the evening and kept her close with one hand rest on Daniel to keep him safe too b

Danny doesn’t wakes up again till the morning. She gets dressed and gets a bow awake Daniel dressed and heads out to the dinner across the street to get her and Sebastian breakfast. She brings it back to the hotel and sets Daniel on the floor with one of his toys and shakes Sebastian gently. “I got breakfast baby.”

He looked up at her and smiled tiredly. “Oh good. We need to hit the road real soon.” He murmured and kissed her cheek.

Danny smiles a little and kisses his forehead. “Eat first.” She murmurs skftly and brings him his food. She sits in the floor with Daniel and eats her food.

He nodded and tucked into the food before getting up and changing his clothes to fresh ones so he didn’t smell so bad, sighing heavily at his body covered in large bruises and gashes.

Danny glances over at him and frowns at the injuries. She sighs softly and gets up, going to grab some first aid stuff she had managed to pack up. “Let me clean those.” She murmurd softly and has him sit on the bed.

Danny cleans up the gashes carefully and covers up the more serious ones. She finishes up and helps him slide his shirt back on. She kisses his shoulder and goes to get them packed up to leave.

He sighed a little and rest his head back a little watching Daniel carefully. “He’s gonna be a little heartbreaker huh?”

He smiled some and lifted their little boy into his arms. “Yeah but those days are gone aren’t they.” He cooed to him. “All I need is you and mommy now.” He smiled.

Danny smiles at his words and finishes packing up. She goes over to them and sits beside Sebastian. She wraps an arm around him gently and kisses his cheek. “I love you.”

Sebastian chuckled as he just wriggled until the blanket was mostly off of him. “Say mommy I like being free.” He chuckled, wincing as it pulled on his ribs, taking their bags to the car when for in with her.

Danny laughs soflty and shakes her head. She glances at Sebastian and heads to the car. She gets in the passenger seat and holds Daniel close.

He sighed quietly then started to continue driving west and trying to get things worked out in his head for how they were going to get money and how they were going to start their life from scratch somewhere new where they would be safe.

Danny smiles down at Daniel and plays with his fingers gently. She hums softly him softly and watches him. “My sweet baby boy.” She murmurs softly.

Danny looks over at him and frowns a little. “I know.” She murmurs softly and rubs Daniels tummy. “I’m gonna miss Franks funeral.” She murmurs softly and sighs. “But I need to keep my two boys alive.”

He frowned and pulled over to the side of the road, burying his face into his hands and started crying. Not once had he ever broken down around her like he was right now. “I’m sorry.” He whimpered a little and nuzzles his face into her neck.

Danny frowns and wraps an arm around him tightly. She kisses his head and holds him close, rubbing his back. “Baby it’s not your fault.” She murmurs softly and kisses his head. “It’s okay.” She murmurs and kisses his head again. She had never seen him break down like this and it worried her.

He shook his head and continued crying into her shoulder. “I’m so sorry for everything. The shit you’ve had to go through since you’ve met me.” He whimpered and held onto her.

Danny frowns. “Baby I wouldn’t change it for anything. I love you so much and I got this sweet little boy out of all of it. I got the two most important people to me safe and sound. I couldn’t ask for more.”

He shook his head and held onto her, shaking a little. “I should never have let it happen. I should have kept you safer.” He muttered angry with himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back