• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern They Bite, Alright - OOC

Lewisia Lewisia
I was wondering if you had a chance to look at the forms. Just wondering if there is anything major I need to improve.

I plan on looking at the forms, it's just I also need to start working on the first post, and get some more research done. I will definitely get to it.

Lewisia Lewisia

It does, thank you. ^_^

I have another question. If I have a side character and I am making a post for my main character, can I put some actions for the side character in the post for the main character?

Yes, you can, but it may be easier to follow if you made two separate posts, unless your side character doesn't do much at all in which case just put them with the main character post.

*looks at Teacup Cat Teacup Cat 's character* How old is this guy? *Looks at the characters age and sees he is 29* WHERE THE HELL DID HE FIND THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH?!

I'm just gonna shut up and go die in a hole so I don't embarrass myself any further.

Why do I have to have the fear of people misinterpreting my words >_<.

Clearly this person has made a wise investment into Constance Armoury’s beauty product branch. We figured we’d try experimenting and expanding our demographics. Now you can carry around your favourites from the catalogue with a faint smell of Composition B stuck to your collar.

Clearly this person has made a wise investment into Constance Armoury’s beauty product branch. We figured we’d try experimenting and expanding our demographics. Now you can carry around your favourites from the catalogue with a faint smell of Composition B stuck to your collar.
So let me get this straight. A weapons company has decided to open a beauty product branch.

How do you guys make your characters? Do you think of a backstory first and have that shape your character or do you make the personality first then make the backstory around that?

Also, Lewisia Lewisia how detailed should the backstory be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back