• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Zodiac Demise (2 SPOTS OPEN)

This whole Role-Play idea itself is already getting me excited! I can't wait to start on it!

If I still have time, I wouldn't mind filling Libra for you, that is unless you already made the character. Wouldn't want it to go to waste

Heya, love the concept. Kinda reminds me of Saint Seiya. If that last spot is open, I'll take it.

Sana Natsuko Sana Natsuko yea, you’re more than welcome to take the last spot as Libra!

Redakai Redakai im so sorry, all the spots are taken! BUT! I have a secret character I was gunna whip out but I can talk to you about if you still want to join! OR, I’m going to put a time limit on when the CS’ should be done cause it’s been a while so if someone’s inactive or doesn’t have the time anymore for the rp, their spot will open up and you can take it!

That being said, I would like if everyone can post and try to have their CS’ done by Tuesday the latest! It’s already been over a week and I really wanna start the RP. I’ll private message everyone tomorrow to see if everyone’s still interested if they have t posted a CS yet.

Here is the RP thread! Whenever you have your CS up and accepted, hop in whenever you can!
Also join in on the OOC thread to stay updated!

This sounds awesome but i really don't like taurus, neither physical characters... Is any way i can be of the Ophiuchus constelation? (A lost/destroyed nation)

Last edited:
Neo Alice Neo Alice Ophiuchus is actually a surprise character I threw in there thats important for plot! I posted a CS for that character in the thread. Their role is going to be very different from everyone elses, I can dm you about it if you're still interested!

Yes
Neo Alice Neo Alice Ophiuchus is actually a surprise character I threw in there thats important for plot! I posted a CS for that character in the thread. Their role is going to be very different from everyone elses, I can dm you about it if you're still interested!
Yes, please <3

The Roles of Sagittarius and Capricorn have opened up!
Please try to put up a CS today if you are interested in joining!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back