• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Mark sighs "I know you didn't..." Mark sets Jessica down and looks at her "You sure you're onboard with this? Y'now you aren't obligated to help us out. And I can't garuntee you'll make it out in one piece, I mean, I don't think I can make it out in one piece myself." Mark gestures to his closing but bleeiing wounds before looking to Jessica's clothing being stained with his blood "And uummm, sorry for getting your clothes all...Bloodied. Got into a nasty scrap with one of those things."

Jessica looks back at him and says “I’m sure.” She smiles and says “its ok. I can wash them later.” She holds one finger that’s on fire up and asks “want me to stop the bleeding?”

"Sure, make it quick though. Don't want us to be sitting ducks here and wait for things to go further south for us." Mark states removing his ripped hoodie and revealing his multiple wounds to Jessica

“I will give you directions to level 5.” Suddenly lights start turning on along the hallway “follow the lights.”

Jessica holds her finger to Mark’s wounds and says “this may hurt a bit.” She slowly runs her finger along the cuts and looks at him. She sees the lights turn on as she works on the cuts and smiles.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Last edited:
Mark winces as Jessica burns his wounds. He traces his hands over all his wounds from his chest to his face and sure enough. Even though the blood is still present over his body, some of it having hardened due to the fire, manages to seelf the course outlie of where his scars are. Mark loks to Jessica and returns the smile. "Thanks. If your down to save stop some villains, lets go find this Romulus person."

Jessica looks back at Mark and smiles back. She keeps smiling and says "your welcome. I am." She starts walking down the hall as her heels click on the floor and controls her fire in her hands. She looks at him and says "Romulus is going to pay for kidnapping me along with kidnapping all the villagers. They are also going to pay for keeping me in that pod for so long."

Last edited:
“The others must not be coming. “Grab what you can carry you think the others might want. I’ll handle the exoskeloton.” Sharon strapped her new Energy Shield Gauntlet (ESG) to her write wrist and the physical shield to her back. The out of commission ESG she stored away. She picked up several of the Anti-Symbiote Guns (ASG). Topanga loaded up the midsection of the exoskeleton with ASGs. She grabbed the Flaming Sword for herself. She turned on the exoskeleton and using her powers she took control of it. “Well let’s g.....Hold on.” She stuck two of the rifles from the midsection in the exoskeleton’s hands. “Let’s go find the others.” She let Sharon lead the way back to the others. The exoskeleton made the entire trip walking, stepping in the exact same spot as Topanga. Morlock was in control of Topanga’s movement and defense while she controlled the exoskeleton.

A tall, gruff-looking manis standing in one of the labs, looking through a glass chamber clouded by smoke and numerous holographic data being displaying on the window like a screen as the sirens blare and the whole facility is falling apart around him. He can hear his fellow personnel shouting and relaying messages to one another behind closed doors, the snarls of his escaped subjects drowning them with the wet cutting of flesh, the firing of guns, and the screams of agony. But despite all this, the isn't bothered. He has no reason. Whoever is attacking his facility can do just that much. For he isn't worried about it or his subjects getting out or dying here. Trivial to what he's about to accomplish. The secret to controlling the uncontrollable is just mere moments away. If he can figure it out, all of what he has lost today would've been worth. For he would've perfected the secret to invincibility. No. Immortality. A small smirk etches across the man's face as he waits in anticipation for the final product of his latest experiment. Once it's finished, he might just give it a test. Preferably on whoever has decided to attack his facility.

Jessica looks back at Mark and smiles back. She keeps smiling and says "your welcome. I am." She starts walking down the hall as her heels click on the floor and controls her fire in her hands. She looks at him and says "whoever Romulus is, they are also going to pay for keeping me in that pod for so long."

"You aren't the only one he's been putting into a tube. He's snatching people up for months now. Maybe a whole village wort by this time. You might aswell make him or her pay for everyone else while you're at it." Mark says running beside he, his body feeling still sore.

Jessica nods and says “I will. They don’t kidnap me along with the villagers and get away with it.” She looks at him and asks “are you after them too?” She walks down the hall while her fire surrounds her hands.

Last edited:
Topanga thought they would have caught up with the rest by now. She didn't know if she should be pissed the frakk off or worried about them. "Should we worried Sharon or pissed they didn't follow like you?" Sharon shrugged. "That robot said something about staying behid and connected to their computers. The others who knows, I haven't worked with them at all. I'm used to working with more professional people, trained soldiers & agents or alone, not powered people. We are both in unchartered waters in all aspects of this operation. I would recommend not going off on your alone again no matter what."

As Disruptor was guiding mark and the girl from the pod, he noticed that he wasn’t alone in the mainframe, someone else was using the system. Whoever it was, they were changing things, it was almost like the base was moving, no it was moving, like a makeshift labyrinth. The hallways were shifting and changing, splitting the team up more than they already were, he had to tell them, but when he tapped in to the speakers, his voice wouldn’t work, whoever was doing this had muted him, so all he could do was watch.

Sharon was retracing her steps back to the damaged robot guy. She stopped suddenly. "This is not right. There should be a passage right here." She used the physical she just got to tap on the wall. "It sounds all the same. Maybe I counted wrong." Topanga was examing the map she made. "No you're right I had the drone take you through a passage right there. Something is very wrong." Topanga shut off her exterior speaker and tried the comm unit. "Sharon you didn't hear me over comms did you?" Sharon turned to look. "Don't tell me the comms are busted too." Topanga opened up her helmet's face plate. "Let's go back a little bit there is a room, I can tap direclty into their systems from there, much faster than remotely tapping in."

They went back to the room Topanga mentioned. Tapanga set down at a computer and put her hand on the computer. The robot exoskeleton thing stayed in the hall controlled by the Morlock AI. While IM Drone Alpha patrolled the immediate area. After a few minutes Topanga put her other hand on the computer. She was fighting whatever was in control of the systems. IM Drone Alpha returned. "Agent America the people or thing in charge is sending troops to stop Topanga. It is time to let slip the dogs of war." Sharon went into the hall. IM Drone Alpha docked with the exoskeleton. Topanga began to sweet profusely, she opened up her entire armor. The Morlock AI took control of the armor and proceeded to create a barricade around Topanga. The Morlock AI positioned the armor near the door to fight anything that got past Sharon and the drone/exoskeleton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back