• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Disruptor saw the missile launch toward the Iron Woman, his eyes immediately went to the entrance to the dam.

(he's in his symbiote form by the way)
The seals on his pod unlatched, ever since they put him in they had been whispering 'kill, kill, kill' over and over until it was all he could think about. When his door opened, all he saw was a long hallway, at the end of that hallway was a door. His instincts kicked in, all he could think of at that moment was killing and escaping. He ran full speed toward the door, sharpening his adamantium claws on the door as he went, and he bashed right through it, sending the door flying off it's hinges. Outside he saw a bunch of people 'kill kill kill Kill KIll KILl KILL "KILL!" he yelled as he ran toward the nearest one.

Disruptor watched as this creature ran straight toward him, in his condition there was no way he'd be able to get out of the way in time, so all he could was watch.

Mark rushes past Disruptor towards the subject rushing towards them. Mark takes a Step forward, lunges himself in mid-air and throws a cross haymaker that is about to connect with its face

Hazard didn't see the hit coming and took it to the chin, he recoiled and countered with a massive punch to Cages' chest "KILL!!"

Mark recoils back but regains his foot. He weaves to his left and throws a body shot to Hazard's side

Mark winces at the pain and feels a tad dizzy as if he was hit with metal. Actually, it felt like he was punching metal too, which shouldn't be that tuff for him. Especially since he uses concrete rolls as punching bags on a daily with no problems. This was something different. But he wasn't goingto give up. Pops always said, "In any fight, you give 110%". Mark quickly grabs Hazard by the wrist and pulls him towards himself. He side steps and delivers and overhead hook, then follows up with a hard uppercut into Hazard's gut. Mark grabs Hazard by the shoulder and delivers to more punches into the gut before finishing off with a hard punch to his face, sending him back into the facility. "If we're gonna do this, we need to get moving! I'll hold this guy off! Pray I don't get eaten!" With that, Mark dash in with his dukes up, ready to attack Hazard.

Hazards head was swimming, suddenly the 'kills' were quieting, but when he saw Cage running toward him, instinct kicked in and he stopped Cages' attack with a hard knee to the gut and slashed up with his claws, tearing Cages' costume and sending him flying.

Mark hits his head against the metal cieling and falls on his back. He can feel a searing pain in his chest and as he props himself on his elbow, he can see red streaks in his chest but not only that, Hazard had torn through his hoodie. This was the same hoodie his pops had given to him on the last birthday they celeberated together. He was 17 then and hadn't seen him all that since the draft. It was one of a kind. The last time he remembered before his family had been empty and now this rage monster had torn it up. Anger swells up in Mark. The pain only fueling him. He stands to his feet and gets a good long look at Hazard. Cause when he's done with him, he won't be identifiable. Mark tears of his hood and throws it at Hazard, for a split second, obscuring his vision of Mark. Mark rushes at Hazard and delivers one hard and fast sweep cross to his ankles, knocking Hazard of his feet all together. With Hazard being wide open, Mark gathers all his strength and delivers an upper cut into Hazards gut so hard that his fist can almost be about to poke out of his back, that sends through the metal ceiling above them.

Hazard was sent flying through the air outside, and landed on the snow covered ground. When Mark ran at him, he gave him more slashes to the chest and face at an unexpectedly quick speed, then gave him a good uppercut to the chin. He proceeded to grab him, which was easy to do since he was much larger than Mark, and tossed him through the trees of the forest behind them, then started running toward him.

Mark leans up against a tree, breathing heavily. His weaving isn't working out for him. He's not used to fight claws opponents. He can feel the blood seeping all over his body. His heart is beating fast and the cold is getting to him but he can't stop now. He turns to Hazard and sees him coming at him. Mark leaps forward and throws a downward punch at Hazard's forhead.

Hazards' head hits the ground hard, he pulls himself up but he's dizzy, so he gets down on one knee. He looks at Mark Cage "WHUUUUGH." He gets up on two feet, moving slower than he once had been, but fast enough to deliver a fierce punch that knocked Mark into a tree.

The tree falls over and lands on Mark. The snow agitating his cuts. He groans in pain and clutches his some snow in his hand. You know what they say" No pain, No gain. Mark slowly gets up, the tree sliding off his back. He takes a deep breath, puts his dukes up, and runs towards Hazard. He it hits him in the stomach then the chest, then unleashes a flutrry of punches before topping it off with an uppercut to his chin.

Hazard falls on his back, dizzy once again, but this time when the haze fades away, they could see things clearly for the first time in months. "WHA-WHAT'S GOING ON? WHERE ARE WE?" they tried to get up but they couldn't, they were too weak. Breathing heavily, they managed to lift their head enough to see a human sitting out of breath in front of them "WHAT HAPPENED?"

Last edited:
With the door knocked off it's hinges by some kind of freak science experiment thing Topanga proceeded insided with Sharon closely behind. "Damn it Topanga we had the element of surprise until you rushed in like a brainless bull on steroids in the china shop. You put the rest of us in danger." When Topanga didn't respond Sharon shoved her into the wall. "You put the rest of us in danger again, I'll have your ass thrown in a cell on the nearest helicarrier. The President will have to come bail your ass out." Topanga shoved Sharon off her. "Back the fuck off, your father might have America's Ass but you are just an ass." Sharon punched Topanga with in the throat with her energy shield. Sharon had training from S.H.I.E.L.D. and Captain America, but she also had emotional control issues. Topanga took advantage of Sharon's issues. Topanga got Sharon in a headlock. "Calm yourself down, get your head in the game. You know damn well the element of surprise was over the moment we reached the door. Now that freak science experiment is outside where that guy can take care of it in the open instead of in the cramped corridors of this dam. On the plus side we know a little about what the fuck is going on in here. We also know if we need emergency extraction, it won't be by helo. I just saved any potentional helicopter pilot lives." She let Sharon go after she calmed down. "You are the expert at infiltration, you go first."

“We’ll catch up Sharon. Go!” Stacy replied before Sharon rushed off. Stacy charged forward in a full sprint. She took the time to observed her surroundings, she saw what had to have been some sort of experiment. She saw Mark charge to it, and knew that he can handle it.

“Killian, you and Mark stay by the door. I’ll message you guys when we clear the way.” She informed through the comms. Stacy slowed down to a walking pace when she to the door. She caught the end of the argument Sharon and Topanga were having.

“Ladies, if you two are done having your discussion. I’ll take lead.” Was all she said as she walked by calmly. Stacy figured it be best for her to go first, in the guaranteed outcome of the guards being armed and dangerous to send the bullet proof one first.

At the door, the corresponding room was dark and silent. Stacy crept inside cautiously, if there’s any more of those things like the one outside, this will get hectic. “I guess the guards are taking their time getting.” She said with a shrug.

Disruptor walked into the dark room, he couldn't see anyone else in the room with them, but then again, his night vision mode had been beyond repair for 6 months. "If we can find a computer that is connected to the bases' mainframe, I can find where the prisoners are being held."

All the sudden, red lights lit the room up with an accompanying alarm. “A little late.” Stacy commented. Whoever was running this operation was either this slow due to lack of prep, or it was on purpose.

Behind Stacy and Disruptor, the door slammed shut. “Walked right into a trap!” Stacy shouted as she tried to pry the door open, she only managed to open the door a crack before a dozen plus soldiers barged in from the other side of the room and started firing at will.

Stacy grunted as the bullets bounced off her skin. “Topanga, please tell me you can cut the door open?” Hoping Topanga was able to hear that through the comms. Stacy bull charged the group of armed soldiers, when she got within arms reach she was able to take out most of them with one hit. The last one able to pull the pin on a smoke grenade. The smoke flooded the small room, cutting Stacys field of vision to only two inches from her face.

Something tackled Stacy to the ground outside of the smoke cloud, clear into Disruptors line of sight. The humanoid that was top of Stacy looked very similar to the one Mark fought outside, instead it was a dark green color. After a few seconds of tussling, Stacy was able to force the thing off with her legs. The symbiote flew into one of the walls. The symbiote hissed as it started climbing the walls. “Do you know how to kill these things?!” Stacy yelled to Disruptor, he seemed to know more about these things then she did clearly.

Disruptor analyzed the creature, searching his data banks for any possible weaknesses "The 'thing' is known as a symbiote. Symbiotes have natural weaknesses to extreme heat, electricity, and sound waves that create vibrations, I would suggest using one of those."

01c823956ea34f0363fb7e742a5c4f61.png

Killian Andersen // Cupid
Killian smiled at Stacy's words, smirking up at the taller figure while he leaned on the hovercycle. "I look cute in a parka, don't I?" He joked, and glanced down at his costume. With all the extra padding, his 'Cupid' suit was almost unrecognizable if not for the black and red colour scheme paired with the quiver, utility belt, and the staple red visor. The group's focus shifted to the Hammer robot, one he hadn't known would come along, but the rest of the group seemed familiar with it. The briefing was quick, but all the information needed was given. Hundreds of people, and animals had been taken by the Weapon X program, and god knows what tests may have been ran on the innocents. His grip on the hovercycle wheel tightened in anger as he heard all of this, and he was already itching in hid place to do something about it. For anyone who even glanced at it, it was obvious that his emotion was filled with more hate and anger than ideal love that fueled his powers.

It wasn't shortly after though that Topanga rose into the air, firing off missiles towards the laboratory disguised as a dam. The missiles didn't do much damage, and that was not the main concern. What they'd once had and lost was the element of surprise, and Sharon was correct. They'd lost the one advantage they had, and now were the ones on edge. Waiting for them to retaliate. Then it came. A feral beast, a tar-like substance coated its exterior, and sharp metal claws protruded its hand. And it was headed right for Mark.

Killian rose up onto the hovercycle, kneeling in a combat position as he used the cycle to gain height. Removing to collapsed quiver from his belt, a strong motion downwards retracted the bow, and he was able to fill a tranquilizer arrow into the bow. He aimed it for the oncoming attacker, but it was too late, Mark and the stranger were already fighting. "Don't hurt it, Mark! It could be one of the villagers." He called out. Sharon and Topanga had gone to investigate the entrance left by their new beast-friend, with Stacy following after.

Mark would be able to handle this beast, Killian knew that. And if all else failed, he'd be part B. But as of now, Cupid watched the show unfold, and kept to his order given by Stacy. He'd wait till they knocked out the stray villager, and join the others later.

As the Mark came to its end, with Mark cut up, the the stranger badly wounded, Killian exchanged the tranquilizer arrow for a more appropriate alternative. His left eye shut slightly under his visor, and focusing through his much stronger right eye, he fired off the arrow towards Hazard. Upon impact, a foamy, white substance encases him, and hardens just as quickly. Any motion Hazard attempts, only makes the casing stronger and thicker. It was to the point where only Hazard's head was revealed, with the rest of him frozen in the awkward position he'd been in when Mark had knocked him down.

"You okay, Powerman?" Killian called out to Mark in the distance. "Helluva' fight. Glad my visor could record it. You put up a good one, bud." Killian added, as he sent a glance towards the captive. He then hopped off the hovercycle, and took a couple steps into the snow towards Hazard.
"So what's the deal? You see a couple Avengers and your first instinct is attack, eh?"

"A-AVENGERS? WE.....ATTACKED YOU?" they were trying their best to remember "WE REMEMBER....BECOMING ONE, BEING PUT INTO A TUBE, EVERYTHING BECOMES HAZY AFTER THAT, NGGHGH WE CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT!"

Mark doesn't respond to Killian or Hazard as he his anger began to subside. Slightly. He already felt tired even though the mission had just begun. He walks towards the facility entrance and once he's inside, he sees his torn hoodie lay on the floor just under the caping whole in the cieling. He stares at it for a moment, reminescing for a few seconds before scooping it of the ground and flinging over himself. Mark then looks down the hallway before venturing into the facility.

Killian Andersen // Cupid
Cupid stared at Mark Cage, awaiting his answer. Waiting, and waiting as until the other hero had already walked fully into the facility. "You've got to be kidding me," Killian thought to himself. He was left alone with the distraught test subject, and his sigh of disdain reflected in the large cloud of water vapor, now visible in the cold weather. Cupid thumbed over his eyebrows, his quiver on his waist as he stared at the ground. "'Course I'm stuck on babysitting duty." He said to himself, before turning to the captive. "Mark couldn't even say anything like a goodbye with his bad-boy attitude." He continued to mutter, trudging back towards their captive through the thick snow. Still, Killian pressed his hand against comms in his ear and spoke to the group, "I'll talk to the captive for a minute, see whatever info I can get. Mark's on the way to help you guys out, but don't do anything I wouldn't do, please." Killian was a jokester, and loved to tease. His final statement in spite of it being a joke to make himself look better, he hoped in fact, that the group did do their best to stay safe in the hostile facility. He couldn't wait till his interrogation was finished, and he could run in and help his comrades.

"Slow down buddy, you're yelling at me." Killian said softly as he approached Hazard. In spite of the feral nature he'd just displayed, Killian leaned onto the hard, white casing on Hazard. They were face-to-face, and in instinct, Killian wanted to deal with the situation using love. Kindness. Gentleness. He wasn't too sure this stranger's origin, but with how the Hammer robot had described it, villagers had been kidnapped and tested. Who knew if he was one of them, if he'd only been a child. Even if that didn't pan out, nobody deserved to be as distraught as their attacker seemed.

"I'm Cupid, and I'm with the Avengers. Doesn't seem like you were in much control back there, but could you explain to me a little bit what's going on? Mano a mano? My team's in there, and any information that could help get them all out in one piece would help. Are there more of ya's?"

"THE BASE?" they thought, and thought, and thought, then they remembered "YOU NEED TO GET US OUT OF THIS! IF YOU DON'T THEN EVERYONE IN YOUR TEAM WILL DIE!"

Killian Andersen//Cupid
Killian furrowed his brows in thinking at the man's words. "Huh-huh. See I was expecting more of an introduction. I told you my name's Cupid, often times people say it back." Killian laughed, patting the casing but he definitely wasn't taking it as seriously as the other man probably hoped he would. "Could you elaborate though? Just sounds like you want me to free you from the plaster. You probably could convince me- just promise you pace your next couple words. If my team's in danger, I want to really understand what they're going into." He finished, and smiled at the end of his sentence. "Cool, buddy?"

"YOUR TEAM IS HEADING INTO THE DEN OF A MONSTER TWICE AS BIG AS US, AND TEN TIMES AS HUNGRY, THE ONLY WAY THEY WILL SURVIVE IS IF WE ARE THERE TO HELP!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back