• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
“Well do you happen to have a flamethrower, a taser, or something like that equipped on you?!” Next thing Stacy knew, the symbiote leapt back on top of her, holding on her shoulders and hair. Stacy tried her best to keep herself on her feet.

“Get the hell off me!” Stacy shouted, angered at her predicament. The symbiote bopped it’s head down, trying to bite Stacys head. Stacy clenched the creatures wrist with a bone breaking grip and slammed the symbiote into the ground, creating a small crater in the floor.

Once the symbiote was on the ground, Disruptor turned his arm into a tazer, walked over, and electrocuted it. The symbiote was out, and it reverted back to it's human state. Disruptor paused, staring at the former symbiote, "That is one of the villagers."

Last edited:
Sharon was about to inform Topanga of Stacy's request. "Morlock already tapped into your comms. I hear and can broadcast on the same frequency." She was scannig the door trying to determine the best course of action. "Clear the door, I am about to do something dangerous but the most effective and fastest way." Morlock calculated the blast strength needed to blow a whole in the door. "Fire in the hole." She shot her Unibeam at the door. It took fifty-two seconds for it get through, one could see on the other side the door was starting to bubble and turn red moments before the Unibeam burst through. Just as she powered down the Unibeam something jumped on the back of her armor where she couldn't reach it. It began to seep through. She could feel it touching her. She struggled to shake it off. "Calculating best counter measure...Executing." The armor began discharging electricity throughout the outer layer. "What the fuck was that thing?" She shot it with her repulsar beams. "Battery level at 69%." Topanga snickered. "Seriously what monsters are they brewing here?

Sharon knelt down beside the thing that attacked Topanga. "Looks like tar." She poked it with her sword. "How can you tell when it is dead?"

01c823956ea34f0363fb7e742a5c4f61.png

Killian Andersen//Cupid
Killian furrowed his brows at the man's words. The team-members hadn't replied his comms, and he now put the pieces together that there was likely some interference coming from inside the dam. The comms wouldn't be of use on this mission, except perhaps Topanga who's armour was more advanced than any of the standard S.H.I.E.L.D. equipment they were given. "I'm going to free you. You're going to lead me into that facility. In unison, we'll find my team, and destroy whatever beast that's got your panties wet. But you've got to promise me you won't try to kill me like you did my friend back there." Killian said, glancing down at the dam's destroyed entrance, and where Mark had just waltzed into. "Understood? Understood. Glad we're on the same page." And with that, he pulled an arrow from his quiver, but rather than filing it into his brow, he held it like a dagger in his dominant right hand. The tip of the arrow was a see-through triangle prism, made of some super-durable shield fibre-glass material. But inside was a green liquid that sloshed back and forth, the solution to the casing that'd hardened around the symbiote-man. He forced the arrow into the casing, and the impact forced the green liquid to be released into the casing. The chemical reaction turned the rest of the casing a light green, before the entirety of it melted into a liquid into the snow.

"It's bio-degradable Shield tech. In case you're an environmentalist." Killian noted casually, but his actions said otherwise. He had another arrow in hand, this time loaded into his bow and aimed at the symbiote man.
"Just in case you try anything funny. Now lead the way."

"WE MUST HURRY!" they ignored Cupids' warning grabbing him and putting him on their back "IN UNISON!" they then ran at full speed where the rest of the avengers were headed.

01c823956ea34f0363fb7e742a5c4f61.png

Killian Andersen//Cupid
He watched closely as the plaster thawed and the man was freed. His bow was aimed directly at the man, awaiting any sudden movements. Still, the speed of the symbiote was above human. The arrow released from his hand instinctively, but it had only been a regular arrow. Propped in as a scare tactic so he'd listen to him. Instead, the regular arrow bounced off of the symbiote man, and he instead found himself being grabbed by the man, and put up on his back. Hazard's symbiote wrapped around his legs, holding him in place as he took off at the high-speed.

It didn't take long for Killian to adjust to the speed. He collapsed to bow onto his utility belt, and held Hazard's shoulders as he ran through the snow. "You... could've warned me... y'know!" Killian said, his speech interrupted by the snow being trapped in his mouth.

"NO TIME! THEY COULD'VE ALREADY RELEASED IT BY NOW!" They ran into the base and made their way toward the group.

Mark continues to walker deeper into the facility. His wounds beginning to heal although the stinging from them being exposed to this weather was still bothering him. He didn't exactly know where he was going, he was hoping to catch up withe the girls and RYAN. But since he doesn't know which way they went, he's just left wandering about the facility. The alarms are blaring, the place is shaking, people shouting, guns firing was also making it much harder to figure out where to find the team. Mark remembered they were given earpieces just before they commenced the mission. He reaches up to his ear, and just as he figured, it wasn't there. Probably got knocked out when fighting Hazard. "Well, this mission has got'n off to a great start..." He says sarcastically. Mark comes across a giant,steel door that's been cracked open slightly. Mark peeks through and sees some personnel group up
-------
"Status report!"
"We're under-attack by a bunch of random super-powered teens!"
"Sectors 2,3, and 4 are without power!"
"The subjects are loose tearing everyone apart!"
"We're going to have to regroup at Sector 5 and 6 and commence emergency shutdown of the facility!"
"What about Sector 7?"
"If Sector 7 is lost, we're going to have to initiate the self-destruct sequence. We aren't let 'that' out! And we're not letting those bastard teenagers out neither! Let's move!"
-------
The personnel head towards the door. Mark quickly leans up against the left side of it, as the pull open the right-side and jog down the hallway he came from. Once gone, Mark enters the room and sees several smoking, black mark's all across the floor aswell as some claw marks on the floor and walls. In front of him was large computer screen that displayed the layout of the facility. Currently, he's somewhere in Sector 1 and sure enough, the other sectors were blinking red. Those must've been the ones without power. Mark figured if they were on their way to the last three sectors, maybe whoever was behind all this would be there too. Mark takes a mental not of the map and begins to make his way. With any luck, his fellow teammates will be there too

"So 'ungry, I'm so 'ungry." He'd been stuck in his cage, starving, for months, he didn't know where he was or why. The people running this place had attached a giant metal ball onto each of his hands, and then they stuck something onto him, he didn't know what it was, and he didn't care, he was just hungry.

One of Canada's greatest heroes is a monstrosity according to some. Those same people were even more fearful of his less than satisfactory android duplicate. If they ever met the newest duplicate they would absolutely shit their pants in fear, all his strengths none of his morals. That horrifying monster only known as X-24 made his way through the compound slaughtering anything that crossed his path whether they were in the way or not. He was bred for killing, everything he was taught was for the purpose of killing.

Since he was not stealthy at all the heroes could hear him coming long before he was seen, they could hear the screams of his victims too. Topanga who had never been out in the field was more than a little terrified the blood-curdling screams triggered her PTSD. She began experiencing flashbacks to the decimation caused by Thanos' snap. She was connected to numerous security cameras, she witnessed thousands turn to dust and thousands screaming in anguish. She was frozen in place. The Morlock AI began speaking to the others. "I must remove my mistress from this area. She is currently paralyzed by her PTSD." The armor flew away under Morlocks control.

Sharon was closest to the monster when he burst through she barely switched to two shields in time. She was forced to defend herself more than she could attack. Everything & everyone in the room faded away, she was purely in the moment of the fight the rest of the world did not exist to her. For what seemed like eons they fought. Eventually her energy shields gauntlets started to overheat. She dodged an attack that had thrust his claws into the wall. She noticed the symbiote move. "Robot when that monster dies, electrocute me." She scooped up the symbiote that attacked Topanga and let it bond with her.

The symbiote infested Sharon sent out several tendrils to pin the monster to the wall. They then turned their arms into blades and proceeded to fillet the monster then it shoved a tendril through the monster's mouth and pulled out the brain which they ate. They turned to the others to attack.

The Sharon symbiote ran straight for Disruptor, he had gotten his tazer hand ready when she prepared him, he got her right in the stomach. He grabbed the symbiote, and yanked it off of her, tossed it on the ground and tazed it until it stopped moving. "The symbiote is no more." He then looked to Sharon, he made sure to taze her only enough to get the symbiote off, not enough to knock her out or worse, but he wanted to make sure. "Are you alright Sharon?"
--------------------------------
Suddenly, emergency lights started going off and a voice rang out "Weapon H has escaped his cell! everyone evacuate!"
--------------------------------
Hazard heard the alarm as well, "NOT GOOD!" and he hurried even faster, now not even bothering to go through the halls, instead right through the walls.

Sharon got up from the floor. "That felt amazing!" Then the call for the evacuation came. "This can't be good for us. If that..." She pointed at X-24. "Wait did I just kill Wolverine? Dad ain't gonna be happy about that. Is Wolverine Weapon H? I thought he was X. If Wolverine is not Weapon H and I barely was able to stop it and needed a symbiote what kind of monstorsity is H?"

Morlock flew the armor to a server room. It tapped into ther server. Tapping into servers helped Topanga overcome her PTSD. Morlock translated the monitor feed into a 3D map with blips with various colored blips. Red for extreme threats, blue for threats, purple for her comrades. She began shutting doors containing the red blips. She contacted the others. "Sorry about that. I have tapped into their servers and have control of their doors. The extreme threats are being contained as best as I can. If they are without a host of course I can't contain it."

He was about to walk through a door way when a shutter slammed right in his face "No! No!" He slammed his hands against the door, the metal balls made two massive dents, so he kept slamming and slamming until he had successfully broken through. He had broken through to find a room full of people, a Hulk, a robot, and a blonde lady. "Finally, I'm so 'ungry, and nOW I CAN EAT!" and he transformed into a gigantic purple symbiote with adamantium wrecking balls for hands, and charged. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

“Oh great, that’s great.” Was all Stacy said, she was trying her best to comprehend this new information. Symbiotes were not Stacys area of expertise by any means. “At least now we know how to kill them, without killing the host in the process.”

Next thing Stacy knew, she got hit by Topangas suit that went on autopilot due to Topangas panic attack. Stacy landed on the ground hard, but suffered no injury from it. By the time Stacy was back on her feet, another symbiote ate the brain of a Wolverine clone.

“Not to shoot down your ego, but considering that Wolverine was last reported in Mexico last week. I assume that must be a clone of him. Clearly it wasn’t all that impressive.”

When another experiment came bashing through the door, this time being a Hulk monster, Stacy froze for a second. “What? There’s no way.” She was shocked, but wouldn’t believe that was her uncle. She knew how powerful the real Hulk is, powerful enough to not get captured like this.

Stacy clenched her fist, grit her teeth before she charged for the Hulk creature. She tackled it by the waist, with her size and momentum, she was able pick up and carry the gigantic creature. The two slammed through two rooms before she slammed the Hulk into the ground.

Sharon was relieved she didn't have to tell her father she killed his friend. She now felt uneasy about having to tell her fahter that he was replicated again. Then the symbiote infested Hulk creature showed up. She stepped away from the fight and checked on her energy sheild guantlets, they were not ready for battle again. "Dad was right. I hate that. Why is he always right?" She began surveying the area for a weapon. Only half decent weapon she saw was attached to the man she just killed.

Disruptor watched as Stacy tackled the symbiote Mr.Hyde, he got his tazer ready and began making his way over
-------------------------------------------
Mr.Hyde bashed Stacy to the right, slamming her into a wall, then he ran over and bashed her through it, knocking her on the ground, then he started slamming her with both hands over and over
------------------------------------------
Disruptor jabbed him in the leg with his tazer

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Mr.Hyde wound up and smacked Disruptor into a wall, causing him severe damage, so much that he could no longer move. "YOU LI'LE PIGSTICKIN' ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A'LL MAKE YOU PAY FA' THAT!" He then began to walk toward Disruptor with murder in his eyes.

Stacy growled as she got slammed into the ground. She did her best block his punches. There was no way she could dodge fist of that while pinned down. When the mans attention was drawn towards Disruptor who was now stuck in another wall.

He was strong, without a doubt; but Stacy wouldn’t allow him to bully his way to defeat her and her team. She let out a roar of anger as she threw a half dozen punches onto the mans back, specifically aiming for his kidneys. All of her punches were enough to break bones or rupture organs of any lesser being.

Mr. Hydes’ attention was momentarily taken away from the robot when he felt someone hitting his back, “BAH! BUGGER OFF!” He then bashed her into another wall and continued slowly walking toward Disruptor.
————————
Disruptor lay unmoving on the floor watching with only one working eye. One of his arms was barely hanging on to the rest of him, his legs were a mess on the floor, and his body had broken bits and wires hanging everywhere.

Stacy gasped when she collided into the wall. She growled as she pushed herself off the wall. Stacy let out a roar of anger, her veins glowing a soft green. She was getting angry, and angrier with each colliding blow.

Stacy sprinted over to the large man. When she was within reach, she forcefully stomped on the side of the mans right knee. With the mans knee buckled, it gave Stacy the opportunity to reach up around his neck and forced him down on his side in a tight choke hold.

“Before you try to kill my acquaintance here. Do you work for these people.” Her voice in a slightly lower pitch then usual, she was trying her best to remain calm. Stacy used almost all of her strength to make sure the big man doesn’t go anywhere.

“I DON'T WORK FER ANEYBODEY! A'M JUST 'UNGRY AND TICKED OFF!" He powered his way into a standing position, then ran full speed into a wall, making sure she took the brunt of the force, she lost her grip and fell to the floor. "A'M GONNA KELL YOU AN' EAT YOUR CORPS!" He raised a fist to smash it onto her, when suddenly his hand came clean off. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" his metal ball of a hand rolled on the floor, Mr Hyde looked and saw Hazard standing in front of him, brandishing his claws.
"NO MORE DEATH." Mr Hyde ran toward him ready to bash him with his other hand, Hazard easily dodged and clawed it off.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, BLOODY BAS@#$%!"
"NO MORE KILLING." Mr Hyde started shooting massive tentacles at Hazard, he clawed off each one making his way to the behemoth. He got right up to Mr Hyde, grabbed him by the throat and started bashing him into the floor. "NO!" bash "MORE!" bash "EATING!" bash. He had made a giant crack in the floor, he then got on top of Mr Hyde and started punching his head into the ground over and over until he stopped moving, then he grabbed him by the legs and threw him through a wall. There lying on the floor was Mr Hyde, no longer a symbiote, just a very large man, now with no hands.
Hazard was breathing heavy, he looked over at Stacy "ARE YOU ALL RIGHT?"

Stacy stood up from the pile of ruble her body made when it collided into the wall. She watched Hazard seemingly finish off the giant man. It gave her enough time to relax her mind, the soft glow in her veins faded. She let out a sigh of relief.

She pushed herself up on her feet, assessing the current threat neutralized. “Well other then my clothes being more tattered then usual, and being pissed, I’m good. Just have to meditate when I get home.” The one good thing about being a Hulk, being nearly impossible to be injured for long.

She gave a chuckled as her eyes lined up with what appeared to be a computer monitor and a desk. On the desk was a pager. She walked over and started searching through the computers files.

“Disruptor, is there you can find our location in this facility? We need everyone to meet up. Especially in your current state, you can’t get into another fight.”

Last edited:
Disruptor responded “If you can plug me into the monitor, I can find us and the remaining prisoners.”

Stacy picked Disruptor up and carried him over to the monitor. “How about we focus on where we are, and where our friends are at first? Once we reassemble, we’ll come up with a plan of action for saving the prisoners.” Stacy explained as she started looking around Disruptor himself.

“Is there a USB port or something?” For obvious reasons, she wasn’t an expert on how Hammer technology worked, she just hoped there’s enough of Disruptor that they can actually connect him to the system.

A little USB port popped out of his head “use that, once you plug me in it will take some time to break through their fire walls and retrieve the information.”

Stacy nodded as she plugged Disruptor into the monitor. She looked over at Hazard cautiously. “Mind keeping an eye on him, make sure he doesn’t get up?” She asked, pointing to the big man now laying on the floor, who was either unconscious or dead at the present moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back