• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Hazard nodded, and turned his vision to the unconscious Mr. Hyde. "IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR US, NOW WOULD BE THE TIME TO ASK."

Jessica sits up and stretches. she gets up and walks around the room to stretch her legs after being in the pod for months. she walks up to the door and tries to open it, when she fails. she looks around and thinks 'i shouldnt of been so distracted with my ring when i was walking around on the sidewalk. i just cant believe someone got the jump on me and stuffed me in a pod.'

Jessica kicks the pod she was in, angrily and winces when she realizes what she just did. She holds her foot while jumping up and down and says “ow, ow, ow. Bad idea, bad idea.” She sits on the pod and takes off her heels to massage her feet. After massaging her feet, she puts her heels back on and walks around while trying to figure out how to get out of the room and who kidnapped her.

Last edited:
Searching through the systems and files, most of what Disruptor found were reports about test subjects, some they attached symbiotes to, some they didn't. Many were dead, but many were alive, each one being kept in their own individual pod. They were all being kept in sector 6, the containment level. After what must've been half an hour he finally said "We are on the fifth level, the villagers and animals are being kept 1 level down. There is a 7th level below that, I will attempt to uncover what is down there."

Topanga sent out a drone to lead the others to a room she found. “Please follow IM Drone Alpha. Mistress would like to show you something she found. She will meet you there.“ It started flying in the direction of what Topanga found.

Topanga was at the room waiting for the others. She was taking stock of the weapon cache she found. ”Interesting.“ She picked up a device she turned it on. “Hey this is an Energy Shield Guantlet. Hydra design though. More colorful than that pale blue, Sharon probably won’t like. Easily fixed.” She hacked the devices and changed the logo to match Sharon’s busted up ones. She held on to it and began cataloguing ideas for upgrades for it. “Flaming sword. Anti-symbiote rifles, why are they not using them? Big ole exosuit, busted up robot might like.” She noticed something metallic peaking up behind a crate. She moved the crate. “Prototype shield, scanners detect Adamantium, Vibranium, & Uru. Perfect.”

The drone when it reached the room it reattached to the back of Topanga’s armor. Sharon walked in before the others. “Catch!” Topanga shouted the moment she saw Sharon. Followed by throwing the shield at Sharon. “What is this?” Sharon asked looking it. “A shield obviously. This was the organization responsbile for creating the serum in your dad and you. Apparently at one time they were going to try again so they created a new shield. Mixture of Adamantium, Vibranium, & Uru. You can paint it later. Also got you another Energy Shield Guantlet, stolen from Hydra but I changed it to your design. Can’t have Agent America sporting the Hydra look it would be unseemly.“ She said mockingly. When the others arrived. She ran down the list of weapons. “I believe this is their abandoned weapons room. Mostly anti-symbiote rifles, which may mean they don’t work or they sided with them. No way to know. Got a exosuit robot you might like that, no on board weapons. Take whatever tickles your fancy, the rest I will destroy. Did I forget to mention the flaming sword?”

"Hand me a communicator, you all go with the drone, I will stay here and give you information as I receive it."

Mark continues down the corridor, having stealthly followed the personnel to on their way to Sector 5. Unforutnately for him that they wer attacked by a couple of the symbiote subjects. His wounds hadn't healed completely and not wanting to have to get in a fight and mess himself up even more; Mark sees a door on the other side of the hallway and enters the room. As he does, he sees a young woman in the room too and almost jumps back. "Who the--Who are you? You aren't one of them are you?" He asks watching her closely to be sure he doesn't try any moves, but for the most part, she looks normal. Mor than he could say for anyone he's seen in this facility so far

Jessica smiles and says "no im not one of them. I’m Jessica Santini and I just woke up from being in a pod for months. I have no idea who kidnapped me and put me in it or why I was put in one.” She looks at the guy and drapes her hair over her shoulder. She keeps walking around as her heels click on the floor and her ring glistens.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

"Ah. So you must be one of the villagers that hasn't been experimented on yet. That's a win I didn't think I'd get. But now I'll have to see about getting you out of here...Meaning I'm going to have to back track to the facility entrance...If they haven't closed it by now." Mark was truly hoping to not have to do go all the way back after coming this far to find the person behind this madness. But if there's one thing a decent human being does first,is to ensure the safety of another. "Alright. Imma show you the way out of here. Things aren't going so hot." Suddenly the ground trembles slightly "As you can probably figure out for yourself."

Jessica nods and says “yeah and I guess it was a bad idea to wear heels when I was kidnapped.” She nervous giggles and walks carefully on the floor while making sure to watch her step. She keeps watching her step and asks “how far do we have to go?”

Mark takes a sharp breath in "A long way to go...I say that because of all the mess we'll probably encounter on the way back."

Suddenly the one of the symbiote subject tear the door open and looks at them hungrily

"Like that! Move!" Mark pulls Jessica away before quickly get going to the pod she came out of. He rips it out from the wall and chucks it at the symbiote, who cuts through it with ease, but the moment it does so, it's instantly met with a fist to it's face. Nailing him into the hallway wall. Mark however is attaccked by a slew of tendrils that pin hims against the wall across the hallway. Another symbiote appears walking down the hallway. Baring it's sharp teeth and drooling excessively. The tendrils coil around Mark and stricts his movements. He can feel them squeezing in a bid to crush him. He tries fighting back but his previous fight with Hazard put him in a less than optimal position to resist.

Jessica feels the heat going to her hands and aims them at the symbiote. She smiles and shoots fire at it while making sure not to miss. She then aims at the tendrils especially the ones crushing the guy that she just met and melts the tendrils with her ring amplifing her fire. She hopes the tendrils are melting or at least burning.

Last edited:
The symbiote roars in agony as its tendrils melt away. It runs off the other direction away from the two. The other symbiote slowly removes itself from the wall after healing its face, that Mark had crushed with his punch. It looks to Mark and Jessica and lets out a roar before charging at them on all fours

Jessica looks at the guy and asks “do we run or fight? Because I don’t know if I can make a wall of fire enough to where I can control it.” She looks at the symbiote and gets ready to run from it. She looks at her heels and thinks ‘why did I wear heels?’

Mark quickly manages to get it into a choke-hold. "Running is pretty valid option about now!" Mark chucks it into the wall before grabbing Jessica by her waist and running down the hallway. "Be sure to cover! And hope our wasy isn't blocked!". Just as they try to make their escape, the symbiote unlodges itself from the wall and gives chase

Jessica nods and says “I hope its not blocked either.” She looks back and says “umm we got a symbiote chasing us.” She looks at the symbiote and blasts it with some fire with the guy’s arm around her waist.

Last edited:
The symbiote is set a blaze and melts away screaming in agony as it flails around helplessly.

"Oh shoot! Did you kill it?! Yo, Iprobably should've told you that those are villagers! Kidnappees like you!" Mark states

Jessica looks at him and says “I didn’t know that.” She looks at him and asks “were they experimenting on them?”

Suddenly a voice came from the buildings PA system. “Actually Mark Cage, I believe that one was a scientist.”

"Well, y'konw...Self-defense...Nice to here ya'....I forgot your name but I know your the android helping us out, right? You mind telling us how to get out of here? I gotta civie with me and I'm not trying to have her mixed up with our mission!" Mark states as he continues running

Jessica looks at him and asks “what mission? How am I supposed to help?” She looks at the PA system then at Mark. She keeps looking at him and asks “mind explaining it?”

“SHIELD has come here to save the villagers and animals trapped in this base, and according to this information this base is testing with both the weapon X program and symbiotes, and this base is ran personally by Romulus himself, if he is here and he has a symbiote, then we will need all the help we can get.”

"C'mon, man! We can't jeapordize her life like that! If we need help, then we can just calling in an air raid or something unless the guys running this place decides to blow this place up themselves! But she shouldn't have to take part in our mission!" Mark argues before an explosion cuts him off "Damn it!"

“Take her outside if you must, but Romulus is a high level threat by himself, he won’t let this place go so easily, you must meet the rest of the team down in level 5, even if you don’t take her with you.”

Jessica keeps looking at the PA system and says “I think that’s who kidnapped me and put me in the pod.” She looks at Mark and says “let me help, I can keep the symbiote away while you are dealing with Romulus. By the way, I didn’t cause the explosion.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back