• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The World's Most Elite Musicians

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u

Congratulations! You have been accepted to this years IYEMP World Cup! We have reviewed your audition, and you have been deemed worthy to participate in this years competition. This is your opportunity to represent your country! You will compete against the world's best instrumentalists for your nation's title! The enclosed envelope will include further information about materials and locations. We hope that you have a solo piece prepared for competition! Good luck! 

- IYEMP (International Young Elite Musician Partnership) Representatives 

Music.PNG

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello everyone! So the main idea of this role play would be about a few talented musicians from different parts of the world chosen to attend a highly competitive competition representing their country. There will be two branches, Symphonic and Orchestral. This means that your characters could play a wind or string instrument, whatever you'd like. This will be heavy on character development as well as it will be detailed. A few paragraphs would be nice (at least two) so keep that in mind. You do not need to have extensive musical knowledge to be in this rp, just to be clear. This will be a hosted project, so I'd love one person to maybe help me host this (just PM me or whatever). But yeah! If anyone is interested in something like this, please let me know down below! I would like at least three people from each region of the world listed below! So plenty of people are welcome! If you would like to specify a region and category of instrument it'd be really helpful as well! No more than two each. 

Asian Branch- (I.E. Vietnam, China, Japan, Thailand, Singapore, South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Mongolia) 

Wind players- 

Brass players-

String players- @animegirl20 @Maiza Avaro

Other- @KuroNoKami39

North American Branch- (I.E. United States, Canada, Mexico)

Wind players- @Noivian

Brass Players-

String players-

Other-

South American Branch- (I.E. Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Colombia, Chile, Ecuador, Venezuela)

Wind players-

Brass players-

String players-

Other-

European Branch- (I.E. Germany, Italy, France, UK, Switerland, Greece, Poland, Nordic Countries, Spain)

Wind players-

Brass players-

String players- @Handabooo

Other-

(OPTIONAL- DOES NOT NEED TO BE FILLED) Middle Eastern Branch- (I.E. Turkey, Isreal, Iran, Yemen, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia)

Wind players-

Brass players-

String players- 

Other-

(OPTIONAL- DOES NOT NEED TO BE FILLED) African Branch- (I.E. Morocco, South Africa, Nigeria, Tunisia, Ghana, Kenya)

Wind players-

Brass players-

String players-

Other- @TurtlePower

LIST OF INSTRUMENTS: (there are obviously more than this but I narrowed it down for simplicity purposes, if you want something else ask)

Wind: flute, piccolo, oboe, bassoon, base clarinet, clarinet, saxophone- (alto, tenor, baritone, soprano)

Brass: trumpet, cornet, trombone, tuba, baritone (bass or treble), french horn

Strings: violin, viola, standing bass, cello, base guitar, harp

Other: If you have something else you'd like to play that I didn't list, just let me know! It shouldn't be an issue. Pianists will go in this catagory as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
No percussion? D:   JK put me down for a NA Wind player. I'm bringing my Japanese immigrant bab.

I love this idea! But will we have to use realistic images? I have the perfect face claim for this but its anime

You can use whatever face claim you'd like! As long as it gives us an idea of your character.  :smile2:

Would organ/piano musicians be allowed, cause I just love the use of the organ (pipe or reed) in orchestral music.

Would organ/piano musicians be allowed, cause I just love the use of the organ (pipe or reed) in orchestral music.

Yeah, definitely! I'll add an "other category that can include pianists and other competitive instruments!

I'm interested but similar question to the previous guy, is there allowed to be piano? 

Definitely! Just call what areas your characters would be from and I'll certainly add in any instruments that I left out if desired!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back