• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World that Never Was. (High-Casual)

@October Falls

Humans already possess a Soul. When they die, it's released into the Divide, becoming one with the essence of life and nature, known as the 'Cycle of Rebirth'. An exorcist is created from a soul that is riddle with 'Sin', though only special cases. They are chosen from Souls who have been deemed to have lived an 'unjust' life and granted the opportunity to live once again, but as warriors who fight the Demons.

That's pretty much it, the process or ritual is up to interpretation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright.

So to clarify we (our characters) are those exceptions that are riddled with 'sin'? Or are they just souls who had lived an unjust life?

Sorry, I want to really understand what's going on as to not mess anything up ahaha. :-)

Your characters are both, made from tainted Souls who are turning into demons, but cleansed before they can fully become one. This effectively makes a pseudo-spirit.

Normally Souls depart into the essence after their mortal bodies die, but Souls who have qualms and regrets remain clinging to existence and wander the Divide. You know, doing haunting things. If they are left to wallow in their despair, they slowly start to become maddened by these negative feelings. This is one way a Demon is born.

@Universalbore

Anelle would have sent this message to all new people in the Chapel, but also those who are interested in 'taking on a big fish', you'll be meeting up with everyone else at the subway station.

Does this mean you don't want to be part of the main group and go do your own thing for now?

hmmmmmmmm Will I meet back up with the main group. I could be that mysterious page 111 (~ O.o )~ booooooooo. If I cant then I'd rather stay with the main group . But which is more thrilling!

If you want to go alone, you may. Your characters could have declined the offer and chose to do it duo. There will be time to mingle with the others once things have settled down where they are going...

Alright I posted my character. Let me know if there is anything amiss. I got a bit turned around on the Spirituality part and ended up rewriting a few times. :( but hopefully I got it right?

Anyway, I'll post sometime tomorrow afternoon 11/13 Eastern Time. EST.

Hey ryu, I accept the new sheet. Hand out a seal, yeah?

@Namie you want a bus or a seal of approval?

I feel like If I duo, then I meet up with the others, I'd be like batman coming in to save the day. How would me duoing work? Would I role play in another area. This is just an If I do it, not sure yet.

A...bus? I can get a bus? Lol. And a seal of approval would be peachy for me. Just to make sure I did it right and didn't poop on anything. Pretty sure I read things right.

@Namie

Nice work. You did everything just great and dandy. Everything checks out. :D

SO HERE IS YOUR SEAL OF;

b66p8.jpg

Universalbore said:
I feel like If I duo, then I meet up with the others, I'd be like batman coming in to save the day. How would me duoing work? Would I role play in another area. This is just an If I do it, not sure yet.
If you want to go on with your characters, I will present you with a few options from the mission board and your characters can choose what do fight/do.

Yea, and managed to slip right into a post too, which was nice. The Daemon-Kindled is now at the bar, sipping rum and cinnamon spice creamer xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back