• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yyradel (private)

Characters
Here
"Everyday. " Miandiya laughed. "There was so much I didnt get to do. But it's the circle of life, it turns and goes on. I'm sure alot of reincarnations miss their old life."

“Very true… what was yours like?” She asked curiously

“Very true… what was yours like?” She asked curiously
"It was great, hunted all day in the forest, swam in the nearby rivers. I had everything I needed. Mostly I was by myself but at times I was with my pack. The only down side was the human hunters." Miandiya answered

"It was great, hunted all day in the forest, swam in the nearby rivers. I had everything I needed. Mostly I was by myself but at times I was with my pack. The only down side was the human hunters." Miandiya answered

“That sounds nice, I think there’s a lake down here somewhere” she replied

"Yeah but what if you can't find a new home or if you do what's stopping the emperor's men from attacking it" she said

“Absolutely nothing, I mean I can fight them but the emperor only cares for total domination” she replied

“Absolutely nothing, I mean I can fight them but the emperor only cares for total domination” she replied
"Have you ever thought about trying to stop him. You pretty much brought all of us together to hide but most of the other reincarnations can do some kind of magic. Maybe trying to fight him is better than hiding. " miandiya said with a shrug. "This way you might not lose anyone else"

Last edited:

"Have you ever thought about trying to stop him. You pretty much brought all of us together to hide but most of the other reincarnations can do some kind of magic. Maybe trying to fight him is better than hiding. " miandiya said with a shrug. "This was you might not lose anyone else"
"Did somebody say 'fight'?" Maya asks as she walks up towards them. An eager grin runs across her face. "I'm up for that!"

"Have you ever thought about trying to stop him. You pretty much brought all of us together to hide but most of the other reincarnations can do some kind of magic. Maybe trying to fight him is better than hiding. " miandiya said with a shrug. "This way you might not lose anyone else"

“I’ve tried to fight him, back when I was still human and the only mage willing to protect her family, he showed just how ruthless he could be, and I tried to fight him only to realize I couldn’t beat him” she sighed

"Did somebody say 'fight'?" Maya asks as she walks up towards them. An eager grin runs across her face. "I'm up for that!"

“I’ve tried to fight him, back when I was still human and the only mage willing to protect her family, he showed just how ruthless he could be, and I tried to fight him only to realize I couldn’t beat him” she sighed
she turned seeing Maya join them. "Its just an idea. " she looked back at Nacha. "Well you're not the same person you were then. You wanted to protect your family and we want to protect ourselves and each other even if most of us just met. I'm still figuring out if I should trust you but at least I've gotten to know you a bit better." She laughed. "You remind me of one of the elders of my pack. She was always looking out for the weaker runts."

she turned seeing Maya join them. "Its just an idea. " she looked back at Nacha. "Well you're not the same person you were then. You wanted to protect your family and we want to protect ourselves and each other even if most of us just met. I'm still figuring out if I should trust you but at least I've gotten to know you a bit better." She laughed. "You remind me of one of the elders of my pack. She was always looking out for the weaker runts."
"And the best way to protect ourselves is to fight back!" Maya said. "People like that rule with fear, using intimidation to scare people into submission, but I fear no one!" She leans her head towards Miandiya. "I'm with her on this one. I don't know if I can fully trust you either, but I KNOW I don't like the empire." She folds her arms and pouts.

She hears Miandiya talking about her elders. "Sounds like a mother figure protecting the young. That's nice. You think that's what's happening here with us?"

"And the best way to protect ourselves is to fight back!" Maya said. "People like that rule with fear, using intimidation to scare people into submission, but I fear no one!" She leans her head towards Miandiya. "I'm with her on this one. I don't know if I can fully trust you either, but I KNOW I don't like the empire." She folds her arms and pouts.

She hears Miandiya talking about her elders. "Sounds like a mother figure protecting the young. That's nice. You think that's what's happening here with us?"
"Well Nacha did send Ardeth to get us together, to take us from the bar to the manor and he did tell us where the escape route was. So maybe. Once a protector, always a protector. " miandiya said and decided to go back to the group.

"Well Nacha did send Ardeth to get us together, to take us from the bar to the manor and he did tell us where the escape route was. So maybe. Once a protector, always a protector. " miandiya said and decided to go back to the group.
"Makes sense." She said right before Miandiya started walking off. "See ya later!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back