• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yyradel (private)

Characters
Here
“Oh so you found my old friends I see” Lady Nacha replied and looked at everyone “they were my friends before I went into hibernation, Milim was a dragon that I had found who was quite different from her kin, she could take on a human form while still maintaining her dragon powers” Nacha began to say as she took a seat on a nearby stump “unfortunately she was slain by imperial forces” she sighed “Kratus was a rather burley man who was reincarnated from the United States in 2009, he was obsessed about a video game character of a similar name that he used the name of the myth that the character was based on and became a very dangerous brute, but still fought for what was right… however he did take a few stabs at me” she chuckled “he disappeared one day and I never found him, I waited but after a while I assumed him dead…” she added

“Alice and Dru were an interesting pair, Alice was a peculiar girl, she was a decent mage, but she had a hard time letting go of her old nature, in her previous life she was a maid to Dru in their original world and she was dedicated to serving him, despite the fact that in this world they were siblings, and he wanted her to live her new life and not be shackled by her old one, she is also your ancestor Ardeth” she stated “Dru was an exceptional swordsman as well as keeping to his inventing from his past life, he had all these crazy ideas of trying to advance this world” she laughed “they both died of old age, peacefully” she nodded “and Noctus, he was a shrewd and angry man, possibly due to the fact he was a she in his previous life” she shrugged “but he was still a very cunning talker, he could practically talk his way out of any situation, which was surprising for an Egyptian Jackal” she added

Musicnotes Musicnotes Drumonkey Drumonkey @The Wordsmith LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix @AquaMarie
Maya listens in silence as things get explained.

"I'n sorry for your losses my lady." Leon said bowing hus head respectuflly. Mordock leaned against the wall. "What he said. Ardeth looked around. "Well at least some of 'em got a peaceful ending.' the Boston Skeleton said. "Its good that you had such good friends ma'am."

“Thank you, I appreciate the concern” she smiled “as for the Lamia, she is about as mean as Medusa, but not as dangerous” she added

“Oh so you found my old friends I see” Lady Nacha replied and looked at everyone “they were my friends before I went into hibernation, Milim was a dragon that I had found who was quite different from her kin, she could take on a human form while still maintaining her dragon powers” Nacha began to say as she took a seat on a nearby stump “unfortunately she was slain by imperial forces” she sighed “Kratus was a rather burley man who was reincarnated from the United States in 2009, he was obsessed about a video game character of a similar name that he used the name of the myth that the character was based on and became a very dangerous brute, but still fought for what was right… however he did take a few stabs at me” she chuckled “he disappeared one day and I never found him, I waited but after a while I assumed him dead…” she added

“Alice and Dru were an interesting pair, Alice was a peculiar girl, she was a decent mage, but she had a hard time letting go of her old nature, in her previous life she was a maid to Dru in their original world and she was dedicated to serving him, despite the fact that in this world they were siblings, and he wanted her to live her new life and not be shackled by her old one, she is also your ancestor Ardeth” she stated “Dru was an exceptional swordsman as well as keeping to his inventing from his past life, he had all these crazy ideas of trying to advance this world” she laughed “they both died of old age, peacefully” she nodded “and Noctus, he was a shrewd and angry man, possibly due to the fact he was a she in his previous life” she shrugged “but he was still a very cunning talker, he could practically talk his way out of any situation, which was surprising for an Egyptian Jackal” she added

Musicnotes Musicnotes Drumonkey Drumonkey @The Wordsmith LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix @AquaMarie

"I'n sorry for your losses my lady." Leon said bowing hus head respectuflly. Mordock leaned against the wall. "What he said. Ardeth looked around. "Well at least some of 'em got a peaceful ending.' the Boston Skeleton said. "Its good that you had such good friends ma'am."
Dru listened and his eye is seemed to glow for a second before he turned his face away so no one could see it in and then moved to the edge of the camp putting his face into his hands.

“Thank you, I appreciate the concern” she smiled “as for the Lamia, she is about as mean as Medusa, but not as dangerous” she added
Dru listened and his eye is seemed to glow for a second before he turned his face away so no one could see it in and then moved to the edge of the camp putting his face into his hands.
Miandiya listened silently and noticed Dru moving away. "Hmm.. is he ok"

"Let's find out." Maya answered before walking towards Dru. "Hey. You okay?" She asks softly.
Dru sniffled slightly and turned to give them a sidelong glance before he quietly said "I'm not ok there's... Spirits here and they have tales to tell me."

Dru sniffled slightly and turned to give them a sidelong glance before he quietly said "I'm not ok there's... Spirits here and they have tales to tell me."
"Spirits? They talk to you?" She asks. "Well, I'll listen to them with you if it helps, even if they're horror stories."

"Spirits? They talk to you?" She asks. "Well, I'll listen to them with you if it helps, even if they're horror stories."
"Spirits don't normally talk to me but seeing as I don't do necromancy often I opened myself up to them especially the ones like me." Dru said as he put a hand to his head.

"Spirits don't normally talk to me but seeing as I don't do necromancy often I opened myself up to them especially the ones like me." Dru said as he put a hand to his head.
"Like you?" She asked. Suddenly, she gasps. "Oh, you mean like that gravestone labeled 'Dru'? Could that...wait...You're a necromancer? Woooowwwww. That's badass!" She said as she rested a hand on his shoulder.

Last edited:

“Would you like some help?” Nacha asked a bit concerned

"Like you?" She asked. Suddenly, she gasps. "Oh, you mean like that gravestone labeled 'Dru'? Could that...wait...You're a necromancer? Woooowwwww. That's badass!" She said as she rested a hand on his shoulder.

“Would you like some help?” Nacha asked a bit concerned
Dru tensed up at the contact and the question but slowly responded "I'm not a necromancer I can just do necromancer stuff from time to time. And no I don't need help I just need to process what I'm being shown."

Dru tensed up at the contact and the question but slowly responded "I'm not a necromancer I can just do necromancer stuff from time to time. And no I don't need help I just need to process what I'm being shown."

“I’m sorry for bothering you then” she nodded and got up before heading to the gravestones

Maya lifts her hand off of his shoulder after seeing him tense up. "That's fair. I'll leave you at peace if you want, but if you change your mind, I'm easy to find." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back