• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yyradel (private)

Characters
Here
(Think it's funny, Adelaide wondering what kind of crazy magic the bag food is from XD)

(Well it's the next morning now and they are being fed baggie meals X3)
Adelaide not feeling hungry and overall a bit scared of excepting food from Ardeth she politely declined the meal in a sac. She quickly fell asleep in an empty stomach. When morning came she got up to see Maya partaking in the sacked meals. The short women stood up dusting herself off and trying to trim her curl hair. She venture off into the forest a bit to see if she could forage for something.

Emily smiled and gave Earl another kiss on his cheek. "We should get some rest...I could keep the fist watch if you like..." she offered sitting down at the foot of the tree and pulling her wand from her hair.
The next morning Emily awoke, yawning and stretching she looked over to the other side of the camp. She watched Ardeth making something in bags. She had to remember to ask Earl if he knew what the heck it was. But what she could gather was that it was food and the loud girl loved it.
Leo had gone with her into the forest to forage. As it turned out his new gun was very good for catching game but he made sure to do so at times when it wouldn't make Adelaide jump or scared always warning her before hand that the shots were loud.

He grimaced. "MREs. Stand for Meals Ready To Eat. Muggle millitaries used them in place of anything that tasted good."

Leo had gone with her into the forest to forage. As it turned out his new gun was very good for catching game but he made sure to do so at times when it wouldn't make Adelaide jump or scared always warning her before hand that the shots were loud.

He grimaced. "MREs. Stand for Meals Ready To Eat. Muggle millitaries used them in place of anything that tasted good."

(Lol, not everyone has that thought, but they are good enough for having a supply of food if there’s nothing else)

Adelaide was surprised Leon had come along with her, but she didn't mind it was an unknown place and he was more capable of defending against danger than she was. She made sure to cover her ears and as well close her eyes trying to muffle the sounds of the loud gunfire. Adelaide kept to investigating the plant life, she had never seen such plants in person however she was familiar with some of the fruits in which travelers would at times bring to them to the inn her family worked in. The plants and trees seemed to go into extra bloom or perk up when she walked close to them.

Emily back at Earl after hearing Earls voice "...I was about to ask you if you knew what those were...never seen them in this world or back in our world.." she said looking back over towards Ardeth and Maya "why would muggles use such a thing to feed their armies if they tasted horribly that is nothing but utter torcher.......the loud girl, however, seems to love the taste of the bagged food.." she whispered to Earl her nose wrinkling in disgust as she watched Maya ate from the bag.

Soon Leon got and arrow through the knee as another pieced his hand that held the gun, after which he heard a rattling as the same Lamia that Maya and Miandiya encountered the night before, was visibly angry at them “I told you to stop trespassing in my home!” She growled

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Soon Leon got and arrow through the knee as another pieced his hand that held the gun, after which he heard a rattling as the same Lamia that Maya and Miandiya encountered the night before, was visibly angry at them “I told you to stop trespassing in my home!” She growled

AquaMarie AquaMarie
"Damn." He winced as he pulled out the arrown. "Forgive me. I didn't know this was your land." He said. "We'll leave."

AquaMarie AquaMarie
"Leon!" she said worriedly when he was shot in the knee by an arrow. "we mean no harm!...we didn't know his was your land.." she said not never seen this person before. She quickly followed helping Leon as they left the forest back to the camp.
He cast a healing spell on himself and mending on his gun.
"...are you sure you are okay?.." she asked looking at Leon worried as he cast a healing spell on himself

"Leon!" she said worriedly when he was shot in the knee by an arrow. "we mean no harm!...we didn't know his was your land.." she said not never seen this person before. She quickly followed helping Leon as they left the forest back to the camp.

"...are you sure you are okay?.." she asked looking at Leon worried as he cast a healing spell on himself
"I'll be fine."

The lamia glared at him, watching him go back to the group, but despite the noise caused byLeon and his gun in the cavern, Lady Nacha was still asleep.

AquaMarie AquaMarie Drumonkey Drumonkey Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
Miandiya woke up hearing the loud noise. "Oh no hunters..gotta hurry"she said half sleepily. She rubbed her eyes trying to wake up, before remembering where she was. "Wait..never mind... " she sat back down under the tree she was at.

The lamia glared at him, watching him go back to the group, but despite the noise caused byLeon and his gun in the cavern, Lady Nacha was still asleep.

AquaMarie AquaMarie Drumonkey Drumonkey Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Miandiya woke up hearing the loud noise. "Oh no hunters..gotta hurry"she said half sleepily. She rubbed her eyes trying to wake up, before remembering where she was. "Wait..never mind... " she sat back down under the tree she was at.
"I'll be fine."

"If your sure....good thing your skilled at healing magic as well..." she said

Maya draws her sword when she hears the noise. "What just happened? Did you two find trouble?" She looks at Lady Nacha and then at Miandiya. "How? HOW is she still sleeping after that!? Should I just wake her up so we can ask her about last night?"

Maya draws her sword when she hears the noise. "What just happened? Did you two find trouble?" She looks at Lady Nacha and then at Miandiya. "How? HOW is she still sleeping after that!? Should I just wake her up so we can ask her about last night?"
"Maybe but it would probably be rude to wake her." She looked over at the group. "Maya and I found some gravestones.a snake woman said they were lady nathan's friends" AquaMarie AquaMarie The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Drumonkey Drumonkey

"Maybe but it would probably be rude to wake her." She looked over at the group. "Maya and I found some gravestones.a snake woman said they were lady nathan's friends" AquaMarie AquaMarie The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Drumonkey Drumonkey

"Me and Leon just came back from an encounter of very angry snake women..." Adelaide said figuring it was Miandiya and Maya who the Snake women had said she had woarned.

"Very very angry." Leon said.
"How about we keep the late night outings into unknown territory to a minimum from now on ok?" Dru asked as he walked up bleary-eyed and rubbing his eyes as he had been woken from his sleep prematurely and hwile he was feeling slightly better it still wasn't 100%.

"Me and Leon just came back from an encounter of very angry snake women..." Adelaide said figuring it was Miandiya and Maya who the Snake women had said she had woarned.

"How about we keep the late night outings into unknown territory to a minimum from now on ok?" Dru asked as he walked up bleary-eyed and rubbing his eyes as he had been woken from his sleep prematurely and hwile he was feeling slightly better it still wasn't 100%.
"That was probably the same woman. " she looked over at Dru. "One of the gravestones we saw said Dru."

"That was probably the same woman. " she looked over at Dru. "One of the gravestones we saw said Dru."

Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Drumonkey Drumonkey

“What’s going on?” Nacha asked as she came up to the group after waking up
"Ahh perfect. She's awake." Maya said. She takes a deep inhale before explaining as she's about to be as subtle as a brick. "Last night, I went with Miandiya to explore this place. We came across five gravestones labeled Milim, Kratus, Alice, Noctus, and Dru. That reminded me about when I overheard Lady Nacha telling Dru about another Dru, and then this snake lady came out of nowhere and called us trespassers. When we asked her about what killed the people under the gravestones, she said Lady Nacha would know, so we came back here and waited until everyone was awake to bring it up."

"Ahh perfect. She's awake." Maya said. She takes a deep inhale before explaining as she's about to be as subtle as a brick. "Last night, I went with Miandiya to explore this place. We came across five gravestones labeled Milim, Kratus, Alice, Noctus, and Dru. That reminded me about when I overheard Lady Nacha telling Dru about another Dru, and then this snake lady came out of nowhere and called us trespassers. When we asked her about what killed the people under the gravestones, she said Lady Nacha would know, so we came back here and waited until everyone was awake to bring it up."

“Oh so you found my old friends I see” Lady Nacha replied and looked at everyone “they were my friends before I went into hibernation, Milim was a dragon that I had found who was quite different from her kin, she could take on a human form while still maintaining her dragon powers” Nacha began to say as she took a seat on a nearby stump “unfortunately she was slain by imperial forces” she sighed “Kratus was a rather burley man who was reincarnated from the United States in 2009, he was obsessed about a video game character of a similar name that he used the name of the myth that the character was based on and became a very dangerous brute, but still fought for what was right… however he did take a few stabs at me” she chuckled “he disappeared one day and I never found him, I waited but after a while I assumed him dead…” she added

“Alice and Dru were an interesting pair, Alice was a peculiar girl, she was a decent mage, but she had a hard time letting go of her old nature, in her previous life she was a maid to Dru in their original world and she was dedicated to serving him, despite the fact that in this world they were siblings, and he wanted her to live her new life and not be shackled by her old one, she is also your ancestor Ardeth” she stated “Dru was an exceptional swordsman as well as keeping to his inventing from his past life, he had all these crazy ideas of trying to advance this world” she laughed “they both died of old age, peacefully” she nodded “and Noctus, he was a shrewd and angry man, possibly due to the fact he was a she in his previous life” she shrugged “but he was still a very cunning talker, he could practically talk his way out of any situation, which was surprising for an Egyptian Jackal” she added

Musicnotes Musicnotes Drumonkey Drumonkey The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix AquaMarie AquaMarie

Last edited:
“Oh so you found my old friends I see” Lady Nacha replied and looked at everyone “they were my friends before I went into hibernation, Milim was a dragon that I had found who was quite different from her kin, she could take on a human form while still maintaining her dragon powers” Nacha began to say as she took a seat on a nearby stump “unfortunately she was slain by imperial forces” she sighed “Kratus was a rather burley man who was reincarnated from the United States in 2009, he was obsessed about a video game character of a similar name that he used the name of the myth that the character was based on and became a very dangerous brute, but still fought for what was right… however he did take a few stabs at me” she chuckled “he disappeared one day and I never found him, I waited but after a while I assumed him dead…” she added

“Alice and Dru were an interesting pair, Alice was a peculiar girl, she was a decent mage, but she had a hard time letting go of her old nature, in her previous life she was a maid to Dru in their original world and she was dedicated to serving him, despite the fact that in this world they were siblings, and he wanted her to live her new life and not be shackled by her old one, she is also your ancestor Ardeth” she stated “Dru was an exceptional swordsman as well as keeping to his inventing from his past life, he had all these crazy ideas of trying to advance this world” she laughed “they both died of old age, peacefully” she nodded “and Noctus, he was a shrewd and angry man, possibly due to the fact he was a she in his previous life” she shrugged “but he was still a very cunning talker, he could practically talk his way out of any situation, which was surprising for an Egyptian Jackal” she added

Musicnotes Musicnotes Drumonkey Drumonkey The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix AquaMarie AquaMarie
"I'n sorry for your losses my lady." Leon said bowing hus head respectuflly. Mordock leaned against the wall. "What he said. Ardeth looked around. "Well at least some of 'em got a peaceful ending.' the Boston Skeleton said. "Its good that you had such good friends ma'am."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back