• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yyradel (private)

Characters
Here
"I don't see why not." Dave answers. "And what surprise do you have up your sleeve this time?"

(Asked you a question on discord)

valentine happily pulled her boy toy into her home “you should consider yourself lucky, I haven’t had a man in my home in over 600 years” she chuckled

(Asked you a question on discord)

valentine happily pulled her boy toy into her home “you should consider yourself lucky, I haven’t had a man in my home in over 600 years” she chuckled
Dave laughs as he enters the home. "Wow. That's quite a while. I feel special."

Dave laughs as he enters the home. "Wow. That's quite a while. I feel special."

She continued to pull him along before stopping at her bedroom door, she then took both his hands and stared into his eyes. He could see a wellspring of emotion on her face “Davie, could you do me a favor?” She asked meekly and blushed, which was something he very rarely saw regarding valentine.

She continued to pull him along before stopping at her bedroom door, she then took both his hands and stared into his eyes. He could see a wellspring of emotion on her face “Davie, could you do me a favor?” She asked meekly and blushed, which was something he very rarely saw regarding valentine.
Dave's eyes widen when he saw the look on her face. It wasn't one that she showed often. "Uhhh sure. What do you need?"

Dave's eyes widen when he saw the look on her face. It wasn't one that she showed often. "Uhhh sure. What do you need?"

She continued to blush as she placed his hands on her chest, he could feel how quickly her heart was racing “no man has ever gotten my heart to race this much, I knew there was something special about you my sweet Davie, but I…” she began to stumble on her words before meeting his gaze once again and pulling him close “I just want to know one thing, would you take me as yours? Would you make love to me? I can’t bear the fact of being apart from you, I love you Davie” she replied before leaning up to kiss him, a few tears rolling down her cheeks

"Hmmmm...that's a good question." She said as she stares at the graves. "You think Nacha and Ardeth had something to do with this? Nacha said the crystals were there before her, but she did grow some trees when she first came here. So it's possible she at least knows about this." She reads the gravestones. "Milim....Kratus....Alice....Noctus...Dru...." Maya's eyes widen. "Dru!? Th-that means...." She thinks back to when Dru and Nacha were talking. "Miandiya.....I....I think these people may have been here before us..."

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
"Nacha did mention another Dru. Maybe these were her friends." She said looking at the gravestones.

She continued to blush as she placed his hands on her chest, he could feel how quickly her heart was racing “no man has ever gotten my heart to race this much, I knew there was something special about you my sweet Davie, but I…” she began to stumble on her words before meeting his gaze once again and pulling him close “I just want to know one thing, would you take me as yours? Would you make love to me? I can’t bear the fact of being apart from you, I love you Davie” she replied before leaning up to kiss him, a few tears rolling down her cheeks
Dave blushes as she speaks to him. He takes a moment to let his mind process what she just said. Then, he lifts her up to his eye level and kisses her. "Yes. I would take you as mine, Lumi. You've done so much for me, and you mean so much more." He wipes the tears off her face. "I love you too. Let us make love until even the moonlight cries in joy."

Dave blushes as she speaks to him. He takes a moment to let his mind process what she just said. Then, he lifts her up to his eye level and kisses her. "Yes. I would take you as mine, Lumi. You've done so much for me, and you mean so much more." He wipes the tears off her face. "I love you too. Let us make love until even the moonlight cries in joy."

Lumi happily embraced him before going into her bedroom with him (we all know where this goes) not to be seen for the next couple of days

Maya turns around and points her blade at the source of the voice. "I could ask you the same thing. Especially considering you snuck up on us!"

Maya came face to face with a Lamia whom was aiming at her with a bow “this is my home, you are trespassing” she replied

Maya turns around and points her blade at the source of the voice. "I could ask you the same thing. Especially considering you snuck up on us!"

Maya came face to face with a Lamia whom was aiming at her with a bow “this is my home, you are trespassing” she replied
Miandiya turned. "We're sorry. We were just passing through. Can you tell us anything about these gravestones. We dont mean any harm"

Miandiya turned. "We're sorry. We were just passing through. Can you tell us anything about these gravestones. We dont mean any harm"
Maya facepalms. "I don't believe this. Please tell me you're not lying. We've been getting deceived and misled all day, and I'm THIS CLOSE to swinging this blade because I don't know how much more my brain can take."

The lamia looked at them and put her bow away “those are Lady Nacha’s friends” she replied

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

“Yes I am telling the truth, and if you threaten me again I’ll turn you to stone and add you to my garden” she stated in a huff before slithering back in the direction she came

Maya facepalms. "I don't believe this. Please tell me you're not lying. We've been getting deceived and misled all day, and I'm THIS CLOSE to swinging this blade because I don't know how much more my brain can take."
The lamia looked at them and put her bow away “those are Lady Nacha’s friends” she replied

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

“Yes I am telling the truth, and if you threaten me again I’ll turn you to stone and add you to my garden” she stated in a huff before slithering back in the direction she came
"what happened to them?" She asked.

“Isn’t it quite obvious? They died, anything beyond that you’ll have to ask Lady Nacha” the lamia replied before slithering away

"Never a garden without a snake, is there?" Maya says as she puts her blade away. "On the bright side, she didn't attack us, and she knows about Lady Nacha, so I guess that's a relief."
"Yeah I guess..hmm so Maya wanna go talk to Lady Nacha, try to get some information " she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back