• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yyradel (private)

Characters
Here
He nodded. "Of course."

Earl noddee. "Even still. I don't know how much I trust Ardeth or Nacha."
"I'm scared Leon...what if that's not the real Nacha?...she is being friendly and talking normally with Maya.....but what if it's all a lie again? And it's another evil person controlling her....or she is really evil and all this been a lie" Adelaide asked in a whisper as she looked towards the direction of Nacha. She hated to think that she couldn't trust others here. As she always been quite trusting of others, but now she felt conflicted.

Emily nodded folding her arms "yes me either....Ardeth is been to secretive and Nacha keeps changing right in front of us....its hard to know if this is really even the real her....what if it's one of those people from the empire....and not even sure if what they are saying about the empire is real...what if it's a lie?.." she said unsure.

"I'm scared Leon...what if that's not the real Nacha?...she is being friendly and talking normally with Maya.....but what if it's all a lie again? And it's another evil person controlling her....or she is really evil and all this been a lie" Adelaide asked in a whisper as she looked towards the direction of Nacha. She hated to think that she couldn't trust others here. As she always been quite trusting of others, but now she felt conflicted.

Emily nodded folding her arms "yes me either....Ardeth is been to secretive and Nacha keeps changing right in front of us....its hard to know if this is really even the real her....what if it's one of those people from the empire....and not even sure if what they are saying about the empire is real...what if it's a lie?.." she said unsure.
"I know how you feel." He said. "But... I'll have your back. Promise."

"Then we'll go off on our own. We only really need eachother." He sakd.

"I know how you feel." He said. "But... I'll have your back. Promise."

"Then we'll go off on our own. We only really need eachother." He sakd.
"All of this is hard...horrible...and quite frightening....but im glad to know that at least I'm not going through this alone...and of course I have your back Leon..." she smiled at Leon. "

"Are you sure about that?...could we be able to go on our own....look at the magic that was cast out there....that women from the empire said it would demolished a whole mountain!...and then there is the empire Earl....were not going up against one person but you sure just the two of use could keep away and be safe from an evil man and his army?..."

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
Dru looked down at his hands deep in thought then nodded his head "have you only known the two of them?"

“And the Dru that is from this world was an honorable fighter, but yes, I only knew of those two” she replied
Maya had still been there and was unintentionally eavesdropping, so she walks away to explore the area before she can be called out on it. She notices Miandiya walking and decides to walk with her. "Hey there. I see you've decided to get a good look around this this place too."

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Maya had still been there and was unintentionally eavesdropping, so she walks away to explore the area before she can be called out on it. She notices Miandiya walking and decides to walk with her. "Hey there. I see you've decided to get a good look around this this place too."

Musicnotes Musicnotes
She nods. "Yes, I never seen a forest like this before. It's so different from what I seen"

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix AquaMarie AquaMarie Drumonkey Drumonkey

Ardeth watched the group chat amongst themselves, he easily overheard that Emily and Earl (forgive me if I put the wrong characters) were planning to go their own way once they left the caverns. He had hoped they wouldn’t but after everything that’s happened he doesn’t blame them, after all Lady Nacha doesn’t have a safe place for them anymore, Erebus was gone.

He sighed and prepared a fire before digging into the supply cache and pulling out several dozen MREs and other survival supplies. Well at least the food is still good, if they considered MREs good. He began to cook a couple, one of turkey dinner, two of potatoes and gravy, and lastly one of apple pie. After cooking them he split them among the reincarnations, there was enough for them to have some food that was partially filling, except for himself and Lady Nacha.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix AquaMarie AquaMarie Drumonkey Drumonkey

Ardeth watched the group chat amongst themselves, he easily overheard that Emily and Earl (forgive me if I put the wrong characters) were planning to go their own way once they left the caverns. He had hoped they wouldn’t but after everything that’s happened he doesn’t blame them, after all Lady Nacha doesn’t have a safe place for them anymore, Erebus was gone.

He sighed and prepared a fire before digging into the supply cache and pulling out several dozen MREs and other survival supplies. Well at least the food is still good, if they considered MREs good. He began to cook a couple, one of turkey dinner, two of potatoes and gravy, and lastly one of apple pie. After cooking them he split them among the reincarnations, there was enough for them to have some food that was partially filling, except for himself and Lady Nacha.
(You got the right characters but their f@r from the rest of the group since they were putting up protective charms for camp)

(Emily is out talking with Earl at the edge if their little camp...so I'll not reply fir her :p waiting on word for Emily. But man Ardeth has some good ears 😆)

Adelaide was sitting next to Leon feeling a bit better having at least someone to trust. She started to braide the hair that laid over her shoulder. Looking across the way she spotted Ardeth pulling out a lot of little pouches and after a while pouring hot water into them. She tilt her head to the side just watching what he was doing.

"Same here." Maya said. "It's so majestic, yet mysterious. There's so much to explore here."
"Yeah it is. It would be fun to fun to explore more if we weren't running from the emperor." Miandiya said as she looked around.

"All of this is hard...horrible...and quite frightening....but im glad to know that at least I'm not going through this alone...and of course I have your back Leon..." she smiled at Leon. "

"Are you sure about that?...could we be able to go on our own....look at the magic that was cast out there....that women from the empire said it would demolished a whole mountain!...and then there is the empire Earl....were not going up against one person but you sure just the two of use could keep away and be safe from an evil man and his army?..."

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Leon nodded with a small smile.

"Qe don't need to be stronger. Just smarter. And we can avoid the empire."

“And the Dru that is from this world was an honorable fighter, but yes, I only knew of those two” she replied
Dru nodded his head and let put a sigh before standing "thank you for that information I... It means a lot to me." Dru would then turn and head back to his tent to rest.

Leon nodded with a small smile.

"We don't need to be stronger. Just smarter. And we can avoid the empire."
Adelaide sat quietly next to Leon feeling a bit better about the whole situation. She was unsure about Ardeth and more so Nacha, but at least she could trust the half elf. She started to braide the hair that laid over her shoulder. Looking across the way from were she sat with Leon, she looked out at the other. She quitely watched them talks amongst eachother or walk off to explore. Her eyes falling over towards Ardeth who was doing something with some pouches.

Emily was in deep thought, not 100% sure about them being on their own. Sure both of them were quite skilled in magic. However they had to worry about a whole empire, that is a lot for just the two of them. Feeling unsure she looked to Earl to see his views of them going on their own. "I guess your right....it would be anything but mental trying to fight them on our own....and you right we will just have to use our smarts to avoid them.." Emily said.

Miandiya laughed. "I like your attitude "

AquaMarie AquaMarie Drumonkey Drumonkey The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Soon the cave got as dark as night, the large crystal structure providing a night light like the moon, after serving everyone Ardeth went to sleep, lady Nacha also seemed to fall asleep next to a tree.

While Maya and Maindiya were exploring the cavern they came across a few gravestones at the base of a very large tree trunk
Maya points at the gravestones with her blade. "Hey, Miandiya. You see that too, right? Those look like gravestones, and no one told us about them. I'm gonna check em out."

Maya points at the gravestones with her blade. "Hey, Miandiya. You see that too, right? Those look like gravestones, and no one told us about them. I'm gonna check em out."
AquaMarie AquaMarie Drumonkey Drumonkey The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Soon the cave got as dark as night, the large crystal structure providing a night light like the moon, after serving everyone Ardeth went to sleep, lady Nacha also seemed to fall asleep next to a tree.

While Maya and Maindiya were exploring the cavern they came across a few gravestones at the base of a very large tree trunk
"Those are grave stones correct?" Miandiya said walking closer to them. "Whose could those be"

"Those are grave stones correct?" Miandiya said walking closer to them. "Whose could those be"
"Hmmmm...that's a good question." She said as she stares at the graves. "You think Nacha and Ardeth had something to do with this? Nacha said the crystals were there before her, but she did grow some trees when she first came here. So it's possible she at least knows about this." She reads the gravestones. "Milim....Kratus....Alice....Noctus...Dru...." Maya's eyes widen. "Dru!? Th-that means...." She thinks back to when Dru and Nacha were talking. "Miandiya.....I....I think these people may have been here before us..."

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Valentine and Dave reached Valentines place of residence “would you like to come in Dave? For a bit of a surprise?” She teased in a flirtatious manner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back