• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yyradel (private)

Characters
Here
"Really. I've seen a few fairies in my world but they wwre the size of my thumb. I've nevee had a chanxe to see on like this you are... One of the most beautiful women I've ever met." He said. "And I don't mean pretty. Pretty faces are easy, a copper a dozen. I mean truely beautiful."

(Instead of dime a dozen)
Adelaide didnt know what to say as she blushed and looked away. Her brown curls hiding her face. But Adelaide tried not to take his words true to heart. He was only saying such words because of her wings. She had it happened way to offen before, thus she hide her wings from the world.

Adelaide didnt know what to say as she blushed and looked away. Her brown curls hiding her face. But Adelaide tried not to take his words true to heart. He was only saying such words because of her wings. She had it happened way to offen before, thus she hide her wings from the world.
He was looking st her smiling brightly and rook her hands in his. "Thank you for telling me." He said. "You were beautiful before but I jever knew just how much." (He's not just saying that(

He was looking st her smiling brightly and rook her hands in his. "Thank you for telling me." He said. "You were beautiful before but I jever knew just how much." (He's not just saying that(
"Y...your welcome" Adelaide brightly blushed embressed from what he was saying and fromtaking her hands in his. "It's going to be strange not wrapping my wings up anymore...also having others see me like this that arnt my family." She added

"Y...your welcome" Adelaide brightly blushed embressed from what he was saying and fromtaking her hands in his. "It's going to be strange not wrapping my wings up anymore...also having others see me like this that arnt my family." She added
"I promise you'll be accepted. And people who don't will have to deal with me." He said.

"Really that's what I thought they should be...well that's what I was told...thats the fun part of reading those comics..." she said letting out a giggle remembering she had told Earl and Josh the same thing when she had started to read her 1st comic, saying that what was happening was quite unrealistic.

Nacha chuckled “fair enough”

"I promise you'll be accepted. And people who don't will have to deal with me." He said.
"I hope so...and thank you Leon that's very sweet of you" she replied with a gentle smile. " but I'm not too worried about not being accepted....its just I'm nervous and...well afraid...hiding my wings has become a safety blanket of sorts and now I'm exposing myself...and truth be told I'm just terrified..."

Last edited:
"I hope so...and thank you Leon that's very sweet of you" she replied with a gentle smile. " but I'm not too worried about not being accepted....its just I'm nervous and...well afraid...hiding my wings has become a safety blanket of sorts and now I'm exposing myself...and I'm terrified if I tell you the truth..."
"I understand. But there is no need to be. I promise." He said.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Drumonkey Drumonkey Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

As the night moves on the sun soon began to rise over the horizon, bathing the town in a golden light that reflected off the sand
Adelaide had managed to sleep a bit more after Leon had left. The next morning she woke up to her wings still sore from having them bound for so many day stright but she could at least stretch them a bit with out it being in excushading pain. She sat on the bed letting out a sight working up the courage to go out of the room.

Emily read books through out the night finally falling asleep not in the room given to her but in the library amongst the pile of books. She yawn and stretched taking two of the books with her as she walked out of the library figuring she sound get some breakfast.

Adelaide had managed to sleep a bit more after Leon had left. The next morning she woke up to her wings still sore from having them bound for so many day stright but she could at least stretch them a bit with out it being in excushading pain. She sat on the bed letting out a sight working up the courage to go out of the room.

Emily read books through out the night finally falling asleep not in the room given to her but in the library amongst the pile of books. She yawn and stretched taking two of the books with her as she walked out of the library figuring she sound get some breakfast.
Leon knocked. "Adelaide?"

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Nacha closed the door behind him and just walked back upstairs “there is a room around her you can use, just make sure it isn’t somebody else’s first” she stated before walking around some more to see who else was awake AquaMarie AquaMarie Drumonkey Drumonkey Musicnotes Musicnotes

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Ardeth just shrugged

Valentine chuckled “oh you know, I’m sure we can funds some brigands to torment or something” she shrugged with a smirk

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Drumonkey Drumonkey Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

As the night moves on the sun soon began to rise over the horizon, bathing the town in a golden light that reflected off the sand

Aldar was still in the kitchen. He had been eating since she went to bed.

She poked her head in the kitchen. "You're still here aldar, did you get any sleep."
Dru was outside practicing some type of martial arts and cleaning his tools and crafting materials. Dru hadn't slept through the night as he didn't need to.

Aldar was still in the kitchen. He had been eating since she went to bed.

She poked her head in the kitchen. "You're still here aldar, did you get any sleep."

Dru was outside practicing some type of martial arts and cleaning his tools and crafting materials. Dru hadn't slept through the night as he didn't need to.
"Never thought somebody would be in the kitchen before me, but at least I have someone to point the finger at in case there's a food shortage." Maya said with a smirk as she was finishing up eating a stack of waffles. She sees Dru outside training as well, and decided to wave at him when he tilted his head towards them, forgetting that she hadn't even introduced herself to most of the people here due to her showing up late.

"Never thought somebody would be in the kitchen before me, but at least I have someone to point the finger at in case there's a food shortage." Maya said with a smirk as she was finishing up eating a stack of waffles. She sees Dru outside training as well, and decided to wave at him when he tilted his head towards them, forgetting that she hadn't even introduced herself to most of the people here due to her showing up late.
The skeleton man looked at her. "What?"

Dru seemed to hear as he tilted his head towards them and hesitated for a minute before winding down his training.

Miandiya laughed as maya came in saying she would blame them on food shortages. "Morning to you too." She went outside to see what Dru was doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back