• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yyradel (private)

Characters
Here
Miandiya laughed as maya came in saying she would blame them on food shortages. "Morning to you too." She went outside to see what Dru was doing.
Dru exhaled as he finished his work out and looked at miandiya bowing his head at her "morning how goes it?"

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

“Is this how you all acted back home? Some one invites you into their home and you are literally eating all their food without asking and without remorse?!” Lady Nacha stated as she happened to wonder by the kitchen and heard the commotion
Aldar stoppee. "Uh... Sorry. It's just... Been a ling time since I've had a chance to eat anything."

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

“Is this how you all acted back home? Some one invites you into their home and you are literally eating all their food without asking and without remorse?!” Lady Nacha stated as she happened to wonder by the kitchen and heard the commotion

Aldar stoppee. "Uh... Sorry. It's just... Been a ling time since I've had a chance to eat anything."

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix AquaMarie AquaMarie

the whole manor began to shake violently as Nacha was letting her fury build at the rudeness of some of her guests
"Whoa whoa! Timeout! You never said we couldn't eat anything! How are we supposed to help out if we're all famished!?"

Maya starts to feel the manor shake. "Uh oh. Not good."

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

the shaking momentarily stops “so am I correct in assuming that if a friend invited you into your home, and they didn’t say you could eat everything, would you still be eating everything?” She asked quizzically

Drumonkey Drumonkey

Out of nowhere Dru was immediately wrapped up in silk and was wretched through the wall leading into the kitchen straight into Nacha’s hand “as for you Dru, I had expected more from you, the last one I had here was a veritable gentleman” she replied

(Also gotta go back to work now)

the shaking momentarily stops “so am I correct in assuming that if a friend invited you into your home, and they didn’t say you could eat everything, would you still be eating everything?” She asked quizzically

Drumonkey Drumonkey

Out of nowhere Dru was immediately wrapped up in silk and was wretched through the wall leading into the kitchen straight into Nacha’s hand “as for you Dru, I had expected more from you, the last one I had here was a veritable gentleman” she replied

Dru freed his arm using magic and gently freed himself from her grip " what do you mean the last one." Dru said though his eyes said a different story.

"Uh welll. I guess I don't technically."

Drumonkey Drumonkey

Dru freed his arm using magic and gently freed himself from her grip " what do you mean the last one." Dru said though his eyes said a different story.
Maya looks away and pouts. "No........just the waffles. Unless they didn't have any, then maybe." She turns her head back to Lady Nacha after hearing what she said to Dru. "Yeah, last what?"

Drumonkey Drumonkey

"Uh.... i don't really have friends." He said.

(Oh wow missed alot time to catch up ^-^)
Leon knocked. "Adelaide?"
the whole manor began to shake violently as Nacha was letting her fury build at the rudeness of some of her guests
Adelaide finished getting dressed and went to open the door. "Morning Leon..." she greeted him. "What's that why is the place shaking?!" She said in shock grabing on to the door frame as the manor shook.

Emily was walking out of the library when the manor started to shake. "What the?..." she said confused. The first thought that popped into her head was Earl got into something he shouldn't and got in trouble (just had too XD).

(Oh wow missed alot time to catch up ^-^)

Adelaide finished getting dressed and went to open the door. "Morning Leon..." she greeted him. "What's that why is the place shaking?!" She said in shock grabing on to the door frame as the manor shook.

Emily was walking out of the library when the manor started to shake. "What the?..." she said confused. The first thought that popped into her head was Earl got into something he shouldn't and got in trouble (just had too XD).
He grabbed onto her and the frame. Almost protectively.

Earl was awoken by the shaking. "What the hell?"

Drumonkey Drumonkey

Dru exhaled as he finished his work out and looked at miandiya bowing his head at her "morning how goes it?"

Miandiya was about to answer when all the shaking happened. She looked over at lady nacha. "I'm sorry. I guess we all weren't thinking about that."

He grabbed onto her and the frame. Almost protectively.

Earl was awoken by the shaking. "What the hell?"
She kept close to Leon as her grabbed on to her and the frame. "Are we being attacked ?" Adelaide asked looking back up at Leon as the shaking stoped. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Hearing the noise of other voices she quickly made her way down the hall. She found herself in the dinning room Lady Nacha seemed angry at the group. She looked from the door way leading into the dinning room. She sxand the group trying to see if Earl was there. She did not see Earl but did notice two people who she had no clue who they were.

Last edited:
LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Nacha looked at Aldar and Maya “I was going to make breakfast for my guests, but since you two couldn’t wait and decided to clean out my kitchen of most of its food, neither of you will be permitted to have breakfast” she stated still furious with them

Musicnotes Musicnotes Drumonkey Drumonkey AquaMarie AquaMarie

At this point the manor had stopped shaking.

AquaMarie AquaMarie The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Drumonkey Drumonkey Musicnotes Musicnotes

Nacha walked back into the dinning room, and despite Dru breaking free from her grasp earlier she dragged him out of the kitchen before a barrier went up preventing Aldar and Maya from leaving. “I appologize for my outburst my guests, I can’t exactly call you all friends yet” she stated as she let go of Dru “but apparently there were a couple of guests that decided to help themselves to my kitchen, but if you all would take a seat, I’d be happy to start breakfast for us” Lady Nacha smiled

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

By the time the sun came up Valentine and Dave had reached a small camp of bandits to the south of the capitol of Gondor

Nacha looked at Aldar and Maya “I was going to make breakfast for my guests, but since you two couldn’t wait and decided to clean out my kitchen of most of its food, neither of you will be permitted to have breakfast” she stated still furious with them

AquaMarie AquaMarie The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Drumonkey Drumonkey Musicnotes Musicnotes

Nacha walked back into the dinning room, and despite Dru breaking free from her grasp earlier she dragged him out of the kitchen before a barrier went up preventing Aldar and Maya from leaving. “I appologize for my outburst my guests, I can’t exactly call you all friends yet” she stated as she let go of Dru “but apparently there were a couple of guests that decided to help themselves to my kitchen, but if you all would take a seat, I’d be happy to start breakfast for us” Lady Nacha smiled

By the time the sun came up Valentine and Dave had reached a small camp of bandits to the south of the capitol of Gondor
Dru looked at her "you didn't answer my question what did you mean other Dru?" Dru had heard things prophecies but he hadn't put much stock in them till now.

"How was I supposed to know that!? I would've went outside and waited had I known that." She sees a barrier and starts banging on it. "Let us out! You trapped us with the food that you're mad at us for eating! I'm so confused!" Maya hops on top of the fridge and sighs dramatically.

Dave folds his arms. "Looks like we've reached our destination."

"How was I supposed to know that!? I would've went outside and waited had I known that." She sees a barrier and starts banging on it. "Let us out! You trapped us with the food that you're mad at us for eating! I'm so confused!" Maya hops on top of the fridge and sighs dramatically.

(I'm gonna guess Miandiya is back with Aldar and Maya. She did some late night snacking in the middle of the night. Lol) Miandiya growled at the barrier. She punched it, it was clear she didn't like to be trapped.

(I'm gonna guess Miandiya is back with Aldar and Maya. She did some late night snacking in the middle of the night. Lol) Miandiya growled at the barrier. She punched it, it was clear she didn't like to be trapped.

(Sure if Nacha caught her inside the kitchen at the same time as Aldar and Maya, but I recall you saying she had slipped out to talk with Dru)

Dru looked at her "you didn't answer my question what did you mean other Dru?" Dru had heard things prophecies but he hadn't put much stock in them till now.

“I’ve know exactly 2 other Dru’s in this world” she replied

As Maya was complaining all the food seemed to vanish from the kitchen, including the fridge “you two can leave the barrier once my kitchen is completely clean” she stated

“So who goes first?” Valentine asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back