• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yrin

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
She rubbed her hands together and put them towards the fire. The wind was pretty chilly. "I gave her a basic healing potion. If you need another one, they're inside the basic alchemy set orb inside my backpack." She set her sword near the fire so it would dry quickly, she had washed it in the river when she was cleaning herself. Her snakes appeared and began licking the drops of blood that had gotten on her hair. It was the best way to clean it, for now.

Gabe Gabe Randomfella Randomfella Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Lily Ylva
Nier - 5th Day​
"Hey! It looked tasty! Why else would she bring it!?" Lily hollered in response, tilting her head to the side in confusion as she looked the creature up and down, before glancing back toward Shi. "Wait! Did your mouth just open!? And you've been getting in our heads this whole time!? Ha!" Lily chuckled at the notion, using her knife as a sort of pointing tool as she spoke, before turning her attention back to the hares.

"Just don't waste any of that good stuff!" Lily smiled back to Nazzek as she began to string one of the hares up, before slicing the animal's throat, allowing it to bleed into the bowl below. The half-human stared attentively, her protruded canines poking out from her closed mouth as her tongue ran along them. Her own hunger, however, overtook her, as she took the hare as it was being drained, placing it to her mouth. Her messy eating only added to the stains of imp blood which covered her.

The foxling's ears perked at the talk of alchemy, her eyes looking up as she momentarily took the creature from her maw. "I still have a few if ya' need! Might even still have one for the pain!" Lily smiled back to Shi, before turning her attention to the cooking, here eyes gazing back over to Nazzek as she started to drain more of the hares. "Now Nazzey, don't tell me you're like one of those humans that ruins the meat by setting it alight!"

Shi

Shi turned to look back at Myremon.
"Not heal."
She pulled back her sleeve to show another of her gems that was smashed to pieces. Some pieces were missing and the skin around it was scarred.
"Not skin. Not heal."
Gabe Gabe RizaTiz RizaTiz Randomfella Randomfella

Myremon Seonag
"I should've figured. I think..." Myremon pulled his grimoire, studying it for a while. He grabbed Shi's arm, examining it closer. "A regeneration spell can't work too, since Shi isn't exactly a living being... Unholy Knit isn't going to work as well, since she's not undead..." He rambled alone for a while, each time reading a passage on the book and checking back at Shi. "Maybe... Make Whole?" He wondered. "I'm going to try something, Shi. Tell me instantly if it hurts." Make Whole wasn't a healing spell, rather, it was an utility spell that repaired broken things, such as equipment, furniture and whatnot. It was a staple for every carpenter and handyman in several villages, with lots of practical uses. Myremon extended his hand and a wispy blue light started emanating from his hand, targeting the broken parts of her body.

Nazzek Minara
The merfolk was about to salt the hare when Lily asked about "setting it alight", as if making something on the fire was wrong. "How else would ye cook the meat?" He scratched his head, confused, while he looked at the slices of rabbit meat on the metal plate he set near the campfire, the slabs of meat ready to cook. He remembered something "Ah, I see... Foxkin, only canine and feline beastkin eat raw land meat, aye? Other folk, especially non beastkin, need 'em cooked. I can eat raw fish freely, but I don't think ye can, can ye?" He said, resuming preparing the meat. "We had a wolfkin on the crew. Makino was always ramblin' about how the cook 'was 'bout to have his guts spilled out if he ever cooked meat like dat again', but it was just hollow threats, I reckon. I once gave him a slice of spiced raw meat and he treated me well for the rest of the year." He said, a wistful smile creeping up on him.

Shi

Shi watched Myremon with curious eyes. He was going to try and fix the gems on her back.
"Shi not talk."
She reached back and touched the gem again. It still hurt, but if it was fixed she'd stop talking.
'Sssshhhhh-......eeeeeee......'
Shi looked up at Myremon, not knowing to do.
"Shi lost."
Gabe Gabe

Lily Ylva
Nier - 5th Day​
Lily chuckled at Nazzek's words. "Silly Nazzey! I've even seen some human eat raw fish!" She smiled, taking one of the skinned hares from him as she began to pull a number of herbs from her pouch, and coat it in them. "No need to worry though! I used to cook for fussy humans, believe it or not! A girl has to earn her keep somehow!" She gave a nod as she spoke, though even through the excitement in her voice there was a touch of disdain infecting her light tone.

Mashing some flowers into a sort of seasoning, the half-human peered toward her belt, and the vials hanging from it. This was a perfect opportunity to try out a few of their effects, and yet... If they were about to fight some powerful demon, perhaps it was better saved for later. That and she didn't wish for any reason to make the wraith think sharing his essence with her could possibly be a mistake. The girl's eyes popped back toward the mixture as she realised she had been staring for a short while, a smile forming back on her face. "So! How burnt do you take it!?" She suddenly started up again, her eyes shutting in glee as she spoke, yet opened to watch Shi and Myremon from their corners, even as she continued to work on the dinner. Fascination burnt within them, observing the wraith's strange magic.

Myremon Seonag
"W-what? I can't understand you..." Myremon said. He was at a complete loss. Was she thinking that the broken gem made her talk? Myremon shook his head. "I need to heal this, Shi, otherwise you're going to keep on hurting. Don't worry about anything else for now." He said, attempting the spell again.

Nazzek Minara
"Ah yeah! I've seen them do dat. They call it 'sooshee'?" He said, highly exaggerating the vowels. He helped Lily with whatever she asked, often holding three items at each hand. "Ah, I don't know. Not too cooked though, else the flavor goes away, but not too raw. Merfolk aren't made for eating raw meat, doesn't sit well..." He said, smiling and pointing at his own stomach.

Shi

Shi deflated slightly and nodded. She closed her eyes and pulled on the opening in her dress to help get the fabric out of the way. The creature rested in her lap and she made soft clicking sounds at it.
"Shi ready.."
Her tails flicked lightly on the ground, one poking a stick into the fire again. She opened her eyes and looked at the stick on fire. It mesmerized her deeply, flickering and flaring in beautiful danger. She froze for a moment when a sensation washed over her back. It was like someone put a blanket over her, but there was no blanket.
The gem on her back began to glow slightly and grew brighter the closer it got to the crack. Shi shivered when the crack fused back together. The glow faded until it was no longer glowing. She reached behind her and felt for it, finding no pain upon touching it.
"Fixed."
Gabe Gabe

Last edited:
Lily Ylva
Nier - 5th Day​
Throwing some roots in with the mixture of blood, herbs, and hare meat, the concoction boiled over the flames. As she poked and prodded at the mixture, the half-human took a couple of hares to the side, happily ripping away at them with her teeth, her tail wrapping around with a container of salt, shaking it into the stew. "Who knows! They make silly names for lots of things!" Lily giggled to Nazzek.

"Should be ready soon!" Lily smiled, gazing at the sleeping half-demon, before back at the group. "Ron-Ron! Those snakes getting hungry!?" She shouted over toward the girl in a chuckle.

Last edited:
Myremon Seonag
"Amazing... By the arcane mnemonics, you're treated as an inanimate object..." He pulled his grimoire and started scribbling furiously, every so often thinking about something or waving his hand with some spell near Shi. He rambled several things to himself, all while writing on his grimoire. "The Golem of Tavask theorem is proven true..."

Nazzek Minara
As soon as the stew was ready, Nazzek was the first to grab his share, filling his bowl to the brim and eating gleefully. In between spoonfuls, he showed a thumbs up to Lily, the membrane between his fingers clinging to the spoon. After he finished eating, he patted his hand on his stomach, happy. "Ah, dat's sum good grub. Thanks, Lily, yer not only good for poisonin' people in bars." Nazzek said, showing a toothy, dangerous and pointy grin to Lily. "I'm going to sleep, wake me up when we're ready to hit the road." He unrolled his bedroll and tucked himself in, easily falling asleep.

"No need to yell Lily, I'm right here. And no, they aren't hungry. Besides, it feels weird when they eat something." The snakes finished cleaning the blood from her hair and they disappeared, turning back into normal hair. She opened her backpack and began reading Celestia's journal once more. She wanted to see what Celestia found out, as well as reread the final 2 pages. She first read page 74 and 75 of the journal, the final two pages. She nearly teared up reading it like the first time she read it but continued. She noticed something. Celestia wrote that she and the others were going off to fight Sylvia and that one of the minions they defeated said that she was the weakest one. She covered her mouth and looked down. How'd she fail to read that the first time.

Lily Ylva
Nier - 5th Day​
Lily smiled at Nazzek, before preparing a bowl and kipping toward Myremon with it. "C'mon! You guys need to eat to keep strong for tomorrow!" She slightly giggled, before moving toward her sleeping bag. "I'm just ganna shut my eyes... For a second... Then get working on those po..." Lily started to ramble before falling asleep.

Myremon Seonag
Myremon barely noticed Lily skipping towards him, only turning away from his notes when the smell of hot stew wafted at his nose. "What?" He looked at the bowl, his body suddenly realizing he needed to eat. "Oh, thanks Lily. I get too focused sometimes." The wraith opened his mouthpiece, eating and reading at the same time. When he finished, he put his bowl back at the pile of dirty dishes and set up his bedroll near Veronica. "We still have a long way to go, and we're going to get into enemy territory... Best we rest, Veronica. We can read Celestia's diary later. Get some sleep." He said, resting his masked head on the pillow of the bedrool, the only indication that he fell asleep was the lack of the familiar yellow glow that came through the eye sockets of his mask.

Myremon had told her about Sylvia when they were travelling to Nier, telling her all the bad things she has done and how she's the 2nd in command of the Demon army. "If Celestia went after her...huh?" She turned to look at Myremon. "Oh, yeah. Alright." She'd tell him tomorrow. She closed the diary and placed it back into her backpack. She stood up and went over to her sleeping bag, making sure to not wake Ash up and she slipped inside. "Good night..." She closed her eyes and rested.

Shi

Shi looked around as everyone started falling asleep. She snapped a blanket and wrapped the creature in it so it would be warm and comfy. She stood and walked around, making sure everyone was okay. But after a while she sat back down and watched over to group until morning came.
Gabe Gabe RizaTiz RizaTiz Randomfella Randomfella

Day 6

Veronica was woken up by a few drops of water that fell on her face. She rubbed her eyes and got out her sleeping bag. She looked up. It was incredibly cloudy and it was beginning to rain, the wind was very chilly, and there was some fog. She yawned and got her backpack. "Hey...guys..." She was still very sleepy. She could hardly sleep last night. She went over to Ash "Hey...Ash, wake up. It's time to go." Ash woke up and opened her eyes. "....huh...? Oh! Good morning Veronica!" Ash jumped up, grabbed her duck and went over to Lily "Hey Lily, wake up!" Veronica tapped Myremon's arm "Hey, Myremon...time to...wake up." She yawned and waited for the two of them to wake up.

Myremon Seonag
Myremon was fast asleep, the lack of breathing or any kind of movement was odd to even a monster. He slowly opened his eyes, groaning while slowly rising from the bedroll. "Ugh... good morning." He climbed out of the bedroll, yawning, his hands making different motions while he looked around. His bedroll started to roll by itself, while his things were arranged neatly on his bag. Soon, the whole bag was already set up, ready for travel. "We still have at least two days until we reach Owca. We must hurry."

Nazzek Minara
"ALL HANDS ON DECK! TIME TO SET SAIL... Huh?" Nazzek jumped from his bedroll, sleep only then leaving him. "Oh... sorry y'all. Let's uh... Let's just set foot on the road, aye?" He said, a bit embarrassed, his cheeks a darker shade of blue than normal. "Hyper realistic dreams, sometimes. Wish I coulda have sumthin' to get rid of them. Sometimes they're troublesome." He said, stopping only to finish the bag of biscuits from the previous night, as breakfast. "Hey, foxkin. Up and about, we need to go."

Last edited:
Veronica yawned but then looked like she remembered something "Oh! That's right..." She reached into her backpack and got out Celestia's journal. "I was meaning to show you this..." She opened the journal to the last few pages. She held out the book to him, the words clearly visible. Veronica looked visibly tired. She hadn't been able to sleep the last 2 nights. She rubbed her eye and waited for Myremon's response. It wasn't going to be a pretty one.

Ash began shaking Lily "Come on Lily!" As she shook Lily, she turned to look at Shi. "Hey, Shi. You going to keep that bunny as a pet?"

Randomfella Randomfella Gabe Gabe Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Myremon Seonag
"Oh, what is it...?" He took the diary from Veronica, his hands trembling with each word read. "They walked right into that one... And I was supposed to stay with them... I was supposed to help them defeat her..." The soft yellow glow of his eyes started turning into a violent shade of red. "Sylvia..." He spat the name as he threw the diary in Veronica's hand. "That demon killed my friends..." He closed his fist, the anger visible in his whole body. "Sylvia..." He repeated the name, over and over. "You'll pay... I swear to the gods you'll pay..." He rambled, going to the edge of the woods that covered the edge of the riverbank. When he reached a tree, he couldn't constrain himself anymore. A claw bursted from his glove, the inky darkness spilling outward like a disease. "SYLVIA!!!" He kept screaming as he lashed at the tree over and over, each gash bigger than the other. When the tree finally fell, he went to another, screaming threats and curses. When the third tree fell, He slumped to the ground, the inky darkness spilling around him, his form barely being contained. He could only breathe, looking down, frustration, anger and sorrow pooling together with his darkness. He was supposed to be strong. They were supposed to return together.

Nazzek Minara
Nazzek could only watch as the wraith unleashed his anger on the trees. Silent, he understood the anger that the sorcerer was feeling. Angry at the demons that killed his friends, his family, made him run for his life. He stayed from afar, looking at Veronica. She was friends with him for longer time. He couldn't do anything right now to ease his pain, but she could.

Veronica placed the book back into her backpack and watched as Myremon began punching the trees. She yawned and went over once he stopped and slumped to the ground. She knelt beside him and placed her hand on what still looked like his shoulder. "Hey...Myremon. It's..." She yawned once more. "alright. Ion is still alive, right? The others should be as well. They're probably corrupted but they aren't dead. We still have a chance to save them." She smiled.

Gabe Gabe

Last edited:
Lily Ylva
Nier - 6th Day​
Resting on her hands, body strangely positioned in her sleeping bag, the small beast-kin slept until voices interrupted her slumber. "Ngh... Can't we try... Something new? These pot..." Lily continued to groan on as she got to her feet, her mind still stuck in a dream, only beginning to come to her senses as the half-demon started to shake her. "Jeez... *yawn* Ash... You're like a cub." Lily happily mumbled.

"Ah!" The foxkin suddenly gave out a startled yelp, her sleeping bag covering her face, her feet poking out the bottom. "I can't see a thing! One of those filthy imps turned me blind! Such talent wasted!" Her body began to wriggle within the fabric, pushing it from side to side, until finally freeing herself from its prison. "Oh... Hehe!" The half-human giggled, sticking a hand behind her head to play it off, skipping toward her bags and placing them onto her back with a resulting flurry of clanging glass.

Her expression turned to a slight confusion as she could overhear Myremon, his anger clear, bringing a slight smile to the foxling's face. She couldn't wait until they met this 'Sylvia', if not to witness what an outburst from such a powerful mage could result in. "Sylvia!" Lily howled out in unison, grinning from ear to ear.

Shi

Shi had been staring off into the distance as the sun began rising. It was beautiful. She smiled faintly and chirped happily. She snapped out when she heard Ash speak to her. Bunny? She looked down at the creature in her arms. It's name was Bunny? How did Ash know the creature's name? She looked over at the girl.
"Yes."
She was saddened when her gem was healed. She'd have no chance of talking. She looked over at Myremon as his hand morphed into a claw. She was amazed at how his hand changed. It was so intriguing to her. She then watched silently as he destroyed trees in rage. She felt bad for him. She knew how it felt to have that kind of anger and rage. She had felt it once before; she didn't like it at all.
RizaTiz RizaTiz Randomfella Randomfella Gabe Gabe

Last edited:
Myremon Seonag
Myremon looked at Sylvia, the eyes behind the mask now mismatched, almost leaning under the iron mask. He expected some sort of comfort, some sort of emotion coming from the emotive Veronica. "...you really have changed." The pool of inky darkness started to return to the wraith, the robe becoming full again as he rose from the ground. He took his backpack, avoiding eye contact with everyone. "...let's just go." He started going towards the bridge, slowly enough to let everyone catch up.

Nazzek Minara
"I dunno what's his problem, but I'm sure it has got to do with demons, and this Sylvia gal. She sounds strong." He said, adjusting the backpack on his shoulder. "Let's take one thing at a time, aye? It's useless to unfurl the sails when there's no wind." He said, walking along as well, directing himself towards the river instead of the bridge. When he reached, a single motion led Nazzek into the river, and after a few seconds, a leap made him emerge, already on the other side. "Let's go, everyone! Can't wait to smash some demon's heads in!" He shouted, smiling.

Veronica frowned as she watched Myremon stand up and begin walking towards the bridge. She messed up. She sighed and walked behind him, slowly. Why hasn't she been able to sleep these last two nights?

"Neat!" Ash looked back. "Oh! We're leaving! Let's go!" She grabbed her duck. "Hey, Miarmon!" Ash ran at Myremon began walking beside him. The girl didn't want to ask him about her mother right now. He seems really upset.

Lily Ylva
Nier - 6th Day​
Lily smiled, following the others with a skip to her step, almost as if she were oblivious to the serious tenseness that surrounded them. "Don't you worry about it one bit Nazzey boy!" She giggled toward him. "If this stuff works even half as good as I think it will, some demon temptress will be no problem!" She continued to grin, watching the beastkin dive into the water, before jumping onto the bridge herself.

Moving toward Myremon and Ash, Lily started to walk backward in-front of them, curling her hand into a fist as she placed it near her chest. "Together we'll get our revenge, no doubt! If we all help one another out they won't stand a chance!" She grinned up with excitement from Ash to Myremon, sticking her fist in the air triumphantly. If anything, getting the wraith multivated was a surefire way to see some fireworks, and the help of such a diverse group only sought benefits to her research.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back