• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yrin

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Lily Ylva
Nier - 5th Day​
Lily's eyes never left the imp's, waiting for just the right moment, until finally his attention seemed... "Ragh!" Lily jumped toward the creature, falchion raised above her head, ready to take advantage of the situation, until Myremon's voice boomed toward Nazzek and herself. "Whaaaaaat!?" The half-human seemed to pause mid-air, before her feet planted toward the ground halfway between her previous point and the imp lord, a pout on her face as she crossed her arms to look back at the wraith, before at Nazzek. "He really hates fun!" An annoyance was thick in her tone, until she released a small giggle at the end of her statement, smiling up toward Nazzek.

"I'unno." Lily nonchalantly responded, sticking her hands into the air in an over-exaggerated shrug. her face and clothes covered in imp blood, falchion still in hand before placing it back into the sheath. "Never tried this stuff on demons before, good to see it worked though!" The foxling chuckled, moving closer to the imp lord to inspect the creature, hand on her chin as her face moved around its form. "Hours... Days? If it survives! Haha, ya' weren't exactly supposed to chuck the whole vial down there!" Lily's smiling face looked back toward the large beastkin, before she looked back down at the imp, pulling her knife from a strap on her leg. "Myremon shouldn't mind if I take the tail spade, right? Or maybe the wings!" Lily glared with an almost unsettling enthusiasm toward the imp lord, eyes frantically gazing over the many unusual features of the creature.

Myremon Seonag & Nazzek Minara
Myremon snapped his hand away when Shi screamed in pain. Was he doing something wrong? "By the Gods, I'm sorry, Shi..." He said, taking a step back. "I... Veronica, can you take care of Shi? I have to check the Imp Lord." He said, glancing at Shi. He still had to learn how to fix her, but right now, the Imp Lord was a priority. Myremon approached Lily, Nazzek and the Imp Lord, who was securely tied to a tree. "You can take whatever you want, Lily, but only after we talk to him." He saw the state of the Imp: Bruised, cut, and barely keeping awake. "Did you guys kill him?" He said, grabbing the creature's face and examining it. Nazzek shrugged. "Lily... Lily, was it? Foxkin here gave me a knockout juice, but she didn't told me that he shouldn't have to drank the whole thing up..." Myremon shook his head, sighing. He turned to the Imp Lord again, placing his hand on its gullet. "Jolt." He said, channeling a burst of lightning to the thing's body. The demon screamed in pain, and his eyes darted from hero to hero, until he started to chant something. He was stopped by Myremon's fist, who grunted, displeased. "Who's Aiala?" The imp started to laugh, punctuated by grunts of pain. "She's your doom, wraith! She's going to kill every single one of you and eat the c-" He was stopped by a punch to the stomach, knocking the air of the Imp. "Where is she?" The imp panted, looking at the group. "She's at that village, haresting the people for the ritual! You might as well kill me, wraith. Either way, your end is near! Gwahahaha- Guh..." The Imp's laugh became a groan when Myremon finished the beast, cutting its throat with his claw. "So be it, then. Lily, the body is yours." Nazzek whistled as Myremon left. "He's a proper torturer, eh?" He nudged Lily. "Ya want to get the blood?" He said, a bit amused, a bit grossed out at the state of the Imp's body.

Last edited:
Veronica looked back at Myremon. "Alright." She walked towards Shi, who was slowly returning to her normal form. "Don't worry, I stocked up on some of these before we left the city." She got out the white ball and said "Saia" She threw it and the alchemist set appeared. Potions were on the desk, ready to be used. "Here." She gave Shi one of the potions that had a red liquid inside. "It's only a basic healing potion. I didn't have enough materials for the intermediate or advanced ones." The alchemist set disappeared back into a white ball and she put it back into her backpack.

Gabe Gabe Randomfella Randomfella Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Shi

Shi was busy looking over her wounded leg when veronica came over. It had healed mostly, but still open. She looked up at Veronica and brushed her hair from her face. She grabbed the little bottle and looked at the liquid swirl around in it before removing the top. She flicked her tongue out to scent it and drank the contents. She held out the bottle to Veronica and looked down as her wound started healing again. This time it was painless. She remembered her crystal had been hit and reached around to feel for the crystal. It was smaller now, but when she touched it, it fractured more. She bit back a hiss of pain and stopped touching it.
'Shi better.'
She smiled up at veronica.
RizaTiz RizaTiz Gabe Gabe Randomfella Randomfella

Lily gave a short shrug. "If not a little soft!" She smiled at Nazzek, before slowly moving toward the creature, ambition in her eyes, tucana in her hand. "Blood? I haven't heard much use of it from these things!" Lily gleefully shouted back to him, dragging the blade of her knife up the imp lord's tail, until reaching the spade. "As for this..." She noted, slicing through the flesh, a bout of blood shooting from the end of it before the stream slowly died down. "As for that Aiala character, I'm sure she has some delectable stuff running through those demonic veins of hers!" Lily grinned back at Nazzek with excitement, before returning her attention to the imp lord, taking parts of its wings and horns.

Eventually, Lily skipped back over to Nazzek, happily holding up the disembodied parts of the creature proudly. "Look!" She smiled, her gaze moving over to the other imps on the battlefield, a slight expression of disapproval plastering her face as she looked at the ones the others had ripped through carelessly. At least the ones she had put to sleep where still snoozing around them.

Myremon Seonag
Myremon returned to Shi's side, dodging an Imp that was on the ground. "Do you feel better, Shi? And how are you two?" He turned to Veronica and Ash. "I believe we should take up camp in here, lick our wounds and prepare for our arrival at Owca. We don't know how grave the situation is out there. If any of you is able, let's clean the side road and take up camp." He shouted to Lily and Nazzek. "I think we should burn the corpses, death attracts lots of unsettling things out in the dark. We're taking up camp!" He shouted, using his magic to gather the imps into a pile.

Nazzek Minara
"Yer gutsy for such a small foxkin, eh? Butchering up this thing like that." He said, looking at the Imp parts on her hand. He listened to Myremon talking about the corpses. "Yeah, dat's a good idea. Dun' wanna attract any sharks 'round here." he said, helping Myremon by adding the Imp Lord's body to the pile, then continuing the job.

"We're fine." Veronica responded. "I'm going to go clean up." Ash began walking towards the river. "Me too." Veronica walked with Ash to the river, where they washed their hands and face. "I think you went a little overboard Ash, You got blood all over your jacket." Ash looked at her jacket. "Oh, yeah." She chuckled. "Seems like our clothes will be like this until we get back to Nier, or if Owca has somewhere to wash clothes." They finished washing and returned. "I'll get some wood for the fire!" Ash exclaimed. She summoned her gauntlets and uprooted a nearby tree, dropping it near everyone else. "Here it is."

The stars were visible in the night sky, it was a full moon and the wind was refreshingly cool.

Lily Ylva
Nier - 5th Day​
Lily giggled toward Nazzek happily, he seemed to at least understand the bravery it took to be a great alchemist! Even if she couldn't quite call herself one yet. Her expression suddenly shifted as Myremon moved the corpses. "H-Hey! Don't you dare!" Lily suddenly bursted out, running toward the pile before jumping toward it, tucana raised. "Not until I-... We have those tail-spades!" The half-human commanded grumpily, before giving the wraith a short smiling chuckle. "Don't worry, this won't take long!" She happily spouted, picking up one of the wriggling tails as she stared on toward the wraith, bringing the knife up along it.

"GYAHHH!" An almost otherworldly screech of pain came from the creature, before it quickly passed out once more, if it could be said to have woken up in the first place. "Quiet you!" Lily gave a playfully grumpy tone, banging the imp on the head with the blunt side of her tucana, looking back at it for the moment before smiling back toward the others. "After this I'll get something cooked up!" She guaranteed with a grin, before returning her focus to her work. True to her word, it would not take long, and other than a few screams from the previously sleeping imps, and the bouts of blood spewing from the pile, was quite easy-going!

Shi

Shi nodded and stood up. She smiled wide and ran off to the bush where she left the creature and found it curled up under the leaves. She picked it up and walked back, making soft chirping noises to it.
Gabe Gabe

Myremon Seonag
"At least finish off the live ones before you butcher them up, Lily. I don't think I should be saying this." Myremon said, annoyed. After they grabbed every Imp body together, Myremon set off a Conflagration spell on the pile, and a barrier on the surrounding area. The Conflagration was an utility spell, used to disintegrate malicious molds and arcane fungi in the Academy. It seeks anything that's like the source of the spell that's close, and disintegrates it as well, burning to a crisp. The barrier was to avoid the horrendous smell of charred demon meat, making it quite the efficient. "Now, with this out of the way..." He heard the log of wood being thrown by Ash. "We need to make a campfire, thank you, Ash."

Nazzek Minara
"Hah, that's some proper firewood!" He guffawed, having already collected some small pieces of wood that littered the nearby woods. "Here, this can get the fire goin'. I'm always starvin' after a battle!" The merfolk said after Lily's comment, arranging the wood on the patch of grass, out of the road. A simple Spark from Myremon and the bonfire was already lit. "Although I'm not so sure about whatever she's cookin'." He said, after sitting down, placing his swords in front of him. He took a piece of clean fabric from his backpack, doing the maintenance on his blades, near the newly formed bonfire.

Myremon Seonag
Myremon settled his things near the campfire, taking his time to feel the warmth of the flames. "Ash! Come here. We'll start your training right now." He said, pointing at his side.

Veronica grabbed her backpack and grabbed the box of food that she had brought from Darkene. She opened it and began eating near the bonfire.
"You're welcome!" She smiled and took off her jacket, tying it around her waist. After a bit of watching the river, Myremon called her over for training.
"Huh? O-okay!" She ran over to him and sat next to him.

Clouds were in the sky, partially covering up the moon.

Myremon Seonag
When Ash sat down near Myremon, he turned, fully facing her. He had his staff in his hands, gripping it confidently. "You jeopardized your safety by going headfirst at the Imp Lord on the fight, you do know that, right?" He said, sighing. "Demons are beings of sin. I didn't say that you're a sinner yourself, but you were born with the seven sins etched into your core. Wrath, Gluttony, Pride, Lust, Envy, Greed, Sloth. Even though you are inclined to 'fall' in them, it's by your decision that you'll remain. You'll be tempted by the environment, by your enemies, to fall, because it'll be easier for them to crush you." He raised his staff, making a simple group of imps, no taller than Ash's hand, on the floor, screaming and running in circles. His voice was dripping with temptation, beckoning Ash to follow on her instincts. Her sin.

"Crush them."

Ash stayed silent while Myremon spoke. When he summoned the imps, she stared at them. She was remembering the day her village fell. The day that the wraiths, along with imps and other races, destroyed her village. Weak. Weak. Weak. That was one word that echoed through her mind. And then she heard a voice.

"Crush them"

She's better than them now. Yes, she isn't defenseless anymore. She's better than them! She's stronger than them! Her eyes slowly became a deep purple as her gauntlet appeared. She smirked. She crushed the imps, along with breaking the ground under them. "Yes! I'm better than you! You're nothing!" She continued crushing the ground. Veronica watched them silently while eating her food. Myremon should know how to handle this.

Pride

Gabe Gabe

Lily Ylva
Nier - 5th Day​
"They're just imps!" Lily smile as she finished up her work, before moving toward the fire and planting her backside onto the dirt. Thankfully, she had pulled a few darts from the imps before they went up in flames, and now sat with her remaining tranquilliser vial, re-coating the dart points. "Don't you worry Nazzey!" She smiled up toward him, holding one of the dripping darts up before her vision. "Hunting's in my blood!"

With that, the half-human pulled her blowgun out once more, sheathing her knife as she loaded it, eyes darting out into the wilderness that surrounded them. Almost as soon as she had finished prepping the darts, her short body shot off into the rising darkness, her footfalls barely making a sound as she did so, her head raised as her nose made short enthused sniffs, gaze darting between the noticeable scents around them.

Myremon Seonag
"It feels good, isn't it? To be stronger than your opponents. To make them cower at you, as you stand on the top, the strongest being alive." He said as Ash's fist connected to the ground, the images of the Imps simultaneously destroyed and reappearing. The only thing that remained was the turned dirt, being flattened by Ash's hands. "Why don't we move to stronger beings? You're still the strongest, aren't you?" He said, staring at the purple that grew on Ash's eyes. Another glow of the Angelus Staff changed the form of the images running.

Villagers. Women and children, running in the same pattern as the Imps.

"Go on. Pound them into submission. Make them know you're the strongest, the best. Don't you want to?" Myremon said, unmoving.

Nazzek Minara
The sharkkin kept on cleaning his blades, even after the foxkin went into the woods. He grabbed a small bag of biscuits and started eating on them, waiting for Lily's return with dinner. He cared not for magic, or whatever the wraith was doing with the small demon girl. He had his things to take care of.

Ash continued pounding the ground, enjoying crushing the imps. She didn't pay attention to what Myremon was saying. She continued, breaking the ground more and more, until the image changed. Women and children, running and screaming. She stopped, her fist was ready to crush them but she couldn't. Images of her village on fire, children and adults running, screaming and trying to escape. What caused this. Who brought harm to these people. She looked at Myremon. Her eyes were slowly becoming a mix of red and purple. 'No...that's Myremon.....?'

Gabe Gabe

Myremon Seonag
"Focus, Ash." He said, enhancing his voice with magic, making sure that she heard him. "Don't let your memories fuel your sins." He said, slowly stopping the images. They stopped running and screaming, slowly grabbing each other's hands. The images started dancing, happy, at a bonfire. He stared at her, his yellow eyes seeing the change in the emotions running through her head. "Your mind is your own, and if you continue down this path, you'll be no better than the monster who destroyed your village, who destroyed your life." He said, unmoving still, however, he was already preparing a restraint spell on the back of his mind, ready to spring if something went wrong. "Focus!"

Last edited:
Ash gritted her teeth. Her fist was shaking. She could hardly hear him.

'Wraith. Wraith. Filthy Wraith.... No, that's Myremon.... He's a filthy Wraith!'

Ash began sweating. Her gauntlet wasn't as solid as before.

'Wrong, wrong, wrong! They're murderers! I'm not!'

She looked him straight in this eyes.
"Focus!" He yelled. Her eyes quickly turned red and she was going to hit him at full force but instead of hitting him, she hit the ground. The ground broke, making a big hole where she punched. She began breathing heavily, her eyes having returned to normal.

Gabe Gabe

Myremon Seonag
Myremon held his ground, unsure but hopeful. He was ready to restrain and incapacitate her, when she punched the ground, disintegrating the magic images. He stood in place as Ash froze, panting heavily. "That's a start." He said, rising from his place. "Well done. Next time I won't be so lenient. Prepare yourself." He said, rising to the air, surveying the surrounding areas. Owca's lights could be seen in the true darkness of the night, nothing but a spot in the horizon. "I fear the day we have to meet Sylvia."

Veronica stood up and was going to run over to help restrain Ash but sat back down when she punched the ground instead. She put her food back into her backpack and got out her sleeping bag.

Ash continued breathing heavily. Unbeknownst to Myremon, she had used most of her mana to redirect her punch towards the ground so she wouldn't hit him and send him flying. She had enough of today. "Good ni..." Her gauntlet disappeared and she slowly fell to the ground, fast asleep.

Gabe Gabe

Last edited:
Nazzek Minara
"She's proper strong, ain't she?" Nazzek said, finishing cleaning his blades. "D'ya think she'll turn on us sometime?" Nazzek said to Veronica. The merfolk sheated his swords, pleased with the treatment he gave to them. "I don't have my doubts, mind you, I'm sure she's just a child." He rose from the ground, looking around. "Where's Lily? She's gone for quite a while." Nazzek walked a bit to the edge of the forest, trying to look inside. "Ay, Lily! Youse okay?"
Randomfella Randomfella RizaTiz RizaTiz

Lily Ylva
Nier - 5th Day​
"Shhh...." Lily's mind scattered as the scents erupted within her nostrils. Hare. A smile crept on the foxling's face as she stalked through the thick grass on all fours, eyes focusing toward the individuals she could sniff out. This area was littered with them, deer and the like probably easy prey for the local demonkin. Finally, one came within sight, hopping peacefully, chewing at the shorts in the grass. Without a sound the half-human placed the blowgun to her mouth, taking her time to take aim, still several meters from her target, before... *pssh*. The hare recoiled in shock from the sudden piercing, taking two steps, before falling into a deep slumber. Picking the small creature up, Lily fastened it to her belt, continuing on her hunt.

Some time passed by before the girl made her way back to their camp, still taking silent steps through the forest, until she heard a familiar voice. "Yessir!" Lily suddenly appeared before Nazzek from the darkness with a shout, less than a meter from his body, a sharp toothed smile on her face, and several hare strapped to her sides, barely a drop of blood on them. "Hope you're hungry for a proper Ylva recipe!" She continued to grin, patting the merfolk's chest with her hand as she moved past him.

Moving to take a seat at the camp by the fire, Lily began to take the animals from her side, placing them in a large bowl. "We should have all thought like Si! Look, already has one fresh and ready!" Lily smiled toward Shi, pointing toward the creature in her arms, before pulling her knife out, directing her attention to the ones she had already captured.

"Huh? Of course not!..." She knew that Ash wouldn't betray them but, what would happen when they had to fight her mother? She went over and grabbed Ash, placing her inside her sleeping bag. It was a pretty big one so they could both fit in later. "She's probably still busy hunting." She closed her bag and then heard her voice. "Well, there she is." She sat down near the fire to warm up.

Shi

Shi was sitting down by the fire with the creature in her arms. the end of one of her tails wrapped around a stick and poked the fire. The end caught flame and she held it up, admiring the flame. she reached out to touch it when Lily got her attention. She was pointing at the creature in her arms.
'No!'
Shi was startled as the word came from her mouth and not her mind. She dropped the stick into the fire and felt at her back, wincing as she brushed the cracked gem. Was that was caused it? Had to be. She looked around, seeing if anyone else noticed.​

Nazzek Minara
Nazzek laughed loudly at Lily and Shi's exchange. "Gwahahahaha! Didn't know ye turned out t' be such a bully, foxkin!" He wiped a tear out of his eye and rose from his place, gingerly taking a hare out of Lily's belt. The thing was still breathing, apparently because of the alchemist tranquilizers. "Hmmm, dis a proper dinner indeed. Lemme help ya." He said, twisting the head of the animal in a quick motion, the already knocked down hare not making a single sound. "I helped the cook sumtimes. Cap'n always said that a cap'n should know all parts of the ship. I took that t' heart." He said, taking down a knife and skinning the animal.

Myremon Seonag
"What's the problem?" The wraith said, flying down near Shi. "Ah, it's just Lily again. I thought we had trouble. Lily, stop harassing Shi." He sighed, relieved. Myremon looked at Shi's expression, one of concern, as if she hid something. He approached her, remembering the fight and her wounds. "You're still hurt, aren't you?" He said, raising a hand towards her shoulder. "Don't worry, I won't try to heal you again. I just want to know what's wrong." He said, trying to ease her worries. He casted the same scan spell that he did when they left Ash's village, and not even 5 seconds later, Myremon grunted, concerned. "Your back is wounded. Probably when that large gem cracked when you were in that form." He turned to Veronica. "Vero, what did you use to heal Shi's leg? My alchemy is rusted beyond repair."
RizaTiz RizaTiz Randomfella Randomfella Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back