• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The World of Nava - Interest Check (CLOSED)

By the way, out of curiosity, are royal characters (ie children of one of the kings or queens) allowed (note that even if allowed I probably won't go for one; I'm just scouting potential options)?

Also, what can beastkin potentially be, since you indicated that there are golems, which I wouldn't imagine to be beast in the animalistic way?

Lastly for this question session, are vampires allowed for characters?
Royal characters are allowed yes! Make any character you want to make given the lore. Golems are a race, but not a playable race. And yes, vampires are allowed! Given the information provided on the world anvil, you can make any character that is fun for you to play!!

You said, in the character sheet, that the gift information is in the bottom of the interest check, but I can't find it here (my apologies if I somehow missed it). Also, and I'm just curious, but do the different races have different lifespans (since in many fictions, elves and dwarves live far longer than those puny humans)?

(Unless, when you mentioned gift information, you meant when you put in "Our characters will be the first to discover this. In a dream an unknown god will appear to them, granting them their greatest desire in the form of a power." I would like more information on the restrictions of these powers, if that is what information you meant)

I didn't mention, just be semi-lit at the least
Hey, sorry for the questions. Is there a specific animal beastfolk are based off of? And also, can characters infuse magic into their weapons?

The OC I’m developing right now is a panther beastfolk who infuses shadow magic into his blade as a technique.

You said, in the character sheet, that the gift information is in the bottom of the interest check, but I can't find it here (my apologies if I somehow missed it). Also, and I'm just curious, but do the different races have different lifespans (since in many fictions, elves and dwarves live far longer than those puny humans)?
Yes, elves and dwarves live for the traditional amount of time

(Unless, when you mentioned gift information, you meant when you put in "Our characters will be the first to discover this. In a dream an unknown god will appear to them, granting them their greatest desire in the form of a power." I would like more information on the restrictions of these powers, if that is what information you meant)
Not many restrictions. Just don't go too over-powered. throughout the course of the the story our characters will have many chances to give their characters more "power"

Hey, sorry for the questions. Is there a specific animal beastfolk are based off of? And also, can characters infuse magic into their weapons?

The OC I’m developing right now is a panther beastfolk who infuses shadow magic into his blade as a technique.
Beastfolk are based off of animals, they can take the appearance of any animal. Nava are beastfolk for example. However I should have mentioned that a tribe of beastfolk are normally the same animal type. Rune magic can infuse weapons with magic

Beastfolk are based off of animals, they can take the appearance of any animal. Nava are beastfolk for example. However I should have mentioned that a tribe of beastfolk are normally the same animal type. Rune magic can infuse weapons with magic
Oh I see. I’m sorry. I already submitted my character but I can go back and alter his shadow infusion technique to rune based magic.

What's the common religion of the setting?
Religion is on the world anvil. Depends on what kind of person the person is. Some might worship a god for wisdom, power, protection, or even evil reasons. Towns will have multiple churches or altars throughout

Users who are viewing this thread

Back