• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World Of Innixus (IC)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
1679606463087.png
Right as Silva was about to turn back and head towards the potion shop, she heard a voice call out to her. She stopped in place and turned to the source, seemingly a blue haired Elven girl in a barmaid's uniform. Does she work at this tavern? Perhaps she came to assess the situation taking place. "Yes I am quite well, thank you. I apologise for the mess. This man as you can probably see decided to try and rob me out in public. So I had to defend myself. However It appears I may have overdone it." She looked down on the sorry state of the thief. His eyes were rolled back and blood dripped from his head. When the barmaid offered her a glass of water Silva raised her hand in objection and politely declined, lightly shaking her head. "That will not be necessary. Dealing with this situation could hardly be called a workout." Then the barmaid offered to fetch the guard. Again Silva declined. "Given the state he's in I am willing to let it go this time. I'm sure the next time he thinks about robbing someone he'll remember this day."

Silva paused for a moment, her expression remaining unchanged from her usual poker face. "Ah. I should probably get going now. This package is already late as is and I'm sure my boss is probably wondering where I-" "SILVYYYYY!!!!!" "... Speak of the devil..." A loud voice echoed through the street as a dishevelled man in a similar lab coat to Silva came racing down the pathway, coming to a screeching halt next to the two ladies. "There you are Silvy! I've been waiting for hours!!!" "Apologies Doctor. But your package was nearly apprehended by this ruffian here." She pointed to the unconscious thief below. Again still out cold. "... I see... I'm sure you gave him a good telling off for that." "Something like that... Sure..." "Anyway... THE PACKAGE! GIMME GIMME!" He effortlessly snatched the package from Silva and held it up in celebration. Silva turned back to the barmaid, given that the boss came for the package himself the assistant had more time to chat. "I should probably start off introductions. I am Silva Skye. Apprentice to Dr Xan-" "DR XANDER CROW MILADY! Genius Alchemist and proud owner of The Crow's Cage potions shop! I must say you have a very fine establishment here! I'm sure there are plenty of adventurers and thrill seekers that come here for a nice cold one eh?" "Oh here we go..." "Given the kind of dangers they must face they must SURELY need to prepare sufficient supplies! More specifically... High quality potions Perchance? If so then feel free to send them my way! You can be rest assured that they will not be disappointed!" Dr Crow, being the shrewd business man that he his, saw his opportunity to draw in more customers and went out on his pitch right off the get go. Silvia however stayed stood to the side pinching the bridge of her nose and shook her head in exasperation. The Alchemist and his apprentice both heard the announcement from the dwarf, declaring there will be an expedition into unknown territory. The news and the timing of said news could not have been better. The Doctor was practically giddy with joy. "Well would you hear THAT. That sounds like there's gonna be a TON of adventurers looking for some supplies!!!"

Britt-21 Britt-21

Last edited:

Logi Laeblom

Logi had slipped away from the conversation as soon as the trio had entered the establishment. No need for formalities she thought, better to leave them confused. She had business around the back of the tavern, anyways. As her two new 'friends' entered the establishment, she could be found instead moving around the side of the admittedly rather grimy establishment. The fairy was forced out of the air to scoot through the thin side alleys, much to her chagrin. Stepping deftly over a puddle of half solidified vomit, taking a moment to turn her head to make a mocking face at the pathetic sludge obstacle. The square behind the bar was rather messy as well. Flanked on all sides by surrounding buildings, with the only entrances being small alleys between each building and a path blocked by a wood gate, probably for deliveries trying to get to the various businesses. Kicking an empty wood crate out of her path, Logi turned her head to the weathered back door and approached, rapping her knuckles against the hard wood. "Aye! Special delivery. Aepen ep!"

Only after she knocked a second time did the door swing open, revealing a rotund, balding elven man. "We've no deliveries until tomorrow, shove off!" The disgruntled chef tried to throw the door shut. Logi reacted quickly, sliding a foot into the frame before it came to a close. "Special, ah said!" She scowled at him, poking her head through the crack in the door. "From Ar'tur. Nehme mibbae raeng ae bell?" Logi retorted snidely, hazy greys glaring up at the man. He almost physically jumped at the name. "A-ah. I see..." He mumbled. Then there was a thick silence as the two stood frozen. "Inside. Don't touch anything." He stepped back from the door, allowing Logi to once again swing it wide again and step inside.

1679623103996.pngThe interior of the kitchen was chaos. Cramped and filled with clutter. That was just the way it worked in busy inns such as this one, though. Five figures occupied the space, other than herself. Three male and two female. One dish boy, two line cooks, a waitress, and the rotund man at the door. The head chef, she presumed. Said head chef quickly headed back to his post, scooping out a duo of stew bowls per request of the waitress. "Les' see... Twa bottles ae Daelgrie brandae. Qualitae shite." She remarked. "And, ae lett'r." She ducked under the man as he swung around with the stew and set it on an island table behind him.

"Aye." The man grunted, taking the letter. "I've something for you too... Laeblom, right?"

"Aye..." she responded cautiously, unintentionally parroting him. The man shuffled off to a side room, an office Logi presumed. Her head poked up over the island at the two steaming bowls of stew. Quickly scanning to make sure she wasn't being watched, Logi snatched up a random spice from a hanging rack and began furiously shaking out some sort of red powder into the bowls. Afterwards she quickly mixed it in with a finger, wincing at the burning sensation but continuing anyways. By the time the rotund man returned with a small envelope Logi wasn't even close to the bowls anymore, and the only indication the food had been tampered with was a slight red hue. The perfect crime. "Here." The man grunted, handing the envelope to the innocently smiling Logi. She swiped the envelope, examining it. Well wrapped, with quality paper. Some engravings, no identifying names or1679623249823.png markings. "Thanks!" She beamed up at the slightly confused man. "Where shuid ah put tae brandae?" "Bar. TWO STEWS! ORDER UP!" He addressed her quickly then looked up to the waitress, barking an order. Logi shrugged and popped the bottles out of her satchel, following the waitress that grabbed the compromised order and following her out into the dining room.

There was a lot going on in the dining room. Some sort of announcement seemed to have just ended, she must have just missed it. Shame. Logi couldn't help but run her eyes over the rest of the patrons, taking a bit of time to clock as much as she could as she slipped behind the bar with expensive alcohol in hand. A barkeep moved to stop her, but she just shook the bottles at him. "'Ere, delivery fer yae." She dropped them into the confused barkeeps hands and slipped past him, approaching a couple figures she recognized. "Aye!" She slid in front of a now helmetless Daniel, flying up to be the same height as the beastkin and casually leaning an elbow on the wooden bar, acting as if she worked there. "Whit kin ah git'chae, John." she commented playfully. She giggled at her own joke, snorting as she laughed. "Ah, nae. Juist feckin' whit yae." She took a moment to really examine the mans face, squinting at his features. "Pluis, yae've nae John face, real dowsie 'boot et." She took the moment to deftly flit over the bar, careful not to disturb any meals or drinks, and into the seat beside Daniel where Fara once sat. She sat down, spinning on the barstool as she addressed Daniel. "Shouid keep yer 'elmet oof mer, yaer quite faetchin, raelly. Oh! Oh!" Her spinning skidded to a stop as she jabbed a pointed finger at the singing duo a short ways away. "Lassie there's a purse cleeker. Canny whit 'er." Once more she began to spin on the barstool, being sure not to hit Daniel with her feet. Though that was easy, small as she was.

MENTIONS: jupiter. jupiter.
IN PASSING: leviohsa leviohsa Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder (not really but fuck it)
SPICED STEWS TO: Britt-21 Britt-21 Tarot of Death Tarot of Death

Kiara Solarius

__siege_arknights_drawn_by_gogatsu_fukuin__sample-d8e7c7ecb0a7bf220ad444b0f2248fdd.jpg

The swish of her claws swiping through air instead of their intended target left a very unsatisfied taste on her tongue but she quickly righted herself and stood proudly upon the duo. Even though she’d missed and was noticed before she could land a blow, Kiara was quite prideful. Some had instincts that rivaled even her own and that just made the challenge of subduing the male before her more of a thrill. A rather adorable smile tugged at the corner of her lips as she gazed towards the fishier smelling one and flickered her gaze over to Mikhail who was now speaking to her.

His name she knew but the traveling companion of his? No idea. As it sized up her lion though, Kiara took a few steps to the side until she was at the lion’s side, those fierce eyes of hers never letting the two leave her sight. She placed a hand on Koye’s head, her fingers splayed out so that they were touching both of the lion’s rounded ears. She rubbed at them in a soothing manner and the expression of the lion slowly softened. There was still a predatory spark ignited within its eyes but it seemed to back down.

As Mikhail spoke, those once prying eyes narrowed. A feeling began to creep its way through her mind. Feelings that were typically hidden and closed off in the more unreachable places within her head. It felt akin to an impending feeling of unease that continued to grow and grow. It pulled and tugged. It nagged. Kiara shook her head a little, trying to dismiss the gnawing thoughts. The only thing she feared was her sadness and anger being on display for the world. It was a more intimate part of her and her past that she kept locked away from everyone. Even Cecil.

What is this? “ She exclaimed, fingers seeking comfort and a distraction within Koye’s fur as an onslaught of anger and sadness rose like acid reflux. It was vile. Her throat burned and her eyes began to slit unnaturally, more beastlike. The lion who was once quelled by Kiara’s touch let out a warning growl that vibrated through her entire frame. A snarl rippled its way past her lips in return, the notion of whatever magic was being used on her clearly unwelcome and undesired. As if understanding the distress Kiara was in, the other two from her pack of lions strode forward from hidden spots and came to stand around her protectively.

Mikhail’s attempt to reason with her landed momentarily on deaf ears. Her head felt heavy with a frenzy of emotions. The kind of temper that led someone to more violent acts. Every part of her body tensed up as she looked at the culprit of what she was being subjected to. There was nothing short of animosity and hatred dancing in them. She hunched down, claws extending out and canines growing in size until they were visible sliding past her bottom lip.

Right before she could act on all that pent up rage, a literal roadblock of a giant entered the scene. Her racing mind wanted to call him a different kind of 'block' aloud but she refrained from letting that thought become audible. She snorted to herself though in mild amusement. Kiara’s eyes quickly darted from face to face until they rose to stare down the impressively tall male before her. A noise of discontentment tumbled past her lips at his untimely arrival whilst she put away her ‘weapons’ and straightened into a more lax position. The bounty would have to wait until her target wasn’t surrounded by such annoying assets willing to fight for him. “ I might’ve taken your money and forgotten about the hit on your head but you decided to delve into mine. You can shove that shiny moon up your ass and I’ll retrieve it later. “ As she spoke she slid onto Koye and leaned forward, smiling while flashing her pearly whites once more to add emphasis to her threat.

See you around, Mikhail. “ His name came out as a taunting purr as she popped a lollipop into her mouth that she'd procured from on her person. It was working to calm her down as sweets tended to. Kiara disappeared shortly after, or one could refer to it as a tactful escape, and prowled off in the direction she could smell Cecil in, not daring to look back. A yawn broke through the irritated look that was cemented on her features to make it much more placated. “ You can eat the fish next time, Koye. They did smell delectable. That giant though… “ Kiara wrinkled her nose and scrunched it back and forth. She didn’t finish her sentence, instead letting it trail off, as they arrived at the local tavern. She patted each lion on the head and motioned for them to stay outside. Just a peek inside informed her it was way too packed and busy for them to all go inside. Plus usually it sent the city folk scurrying and Kiara was too tired to deal with an unnecessary panicking herd of people.

Those deeply sun dipped strands of hair pooled past her shoulders as she ran inside and immediately threw herself beside Cecil and propped her head in the girl’s lap. Her hair settled like a silky curtain, draping itself messily upon the woman’s legs. “ Did I miss anything exciting? Oh... you have company. Or is it a date? I’m Kiara and you are? “ She inquired tiredly, opening one eye to lazily stare at the bear beside her sister.

Interacted with; Mikhail Horror Horror Vid jupiter. jupiter. Cash Money Thropian Thropian Cecil Britt-21 Britt-21 Bear Tarot of Death Tarot of Death

Last edited:
Cecil.png
1679705323007.png
Tarot of Death Tarot of Death Kyuubey Kyuubey

Cecil watched the bear as he just sort of sat there as if he was staring into space. Though, she tried to follow his gaze and found that it really didn't go anywhere so she remained stuck to her seat just kind of waiting for him to come back. Her tail flicked every now and again and her ears moved with different sounds she was able to pick up. Shortly, her nose was able to pick up her sister's scent which seemed to get stronger with every waiting second. Again, she was more or less waiting for the bear to come back and finally talk. Luckily it didn't take long as he changed facial expressions and his hand clenched up What a daydreamer he is it seems. Getting the full show. she thought as she took another swig of her beer and put the mug back down "Well, Olfa, welcome back. Second of all, don't worry about it if you're not going. Nothing to worry about here but the drink in your hand and the food that's about to come on out for us." she grinned and leaned back in her seat while she spotted her sister rushing inside and going straight for her. At least she's okay. No scratches. I could breathe fucking easy. The Lioness thought.

Her hand gently started to run through her sister's hair the moment she laid her head in her lap "A date? Surely you must be joking if I managed to get a lunch date this fast." she replied to Ki with a laugh before looking at Olfa "This is my sister, if you couldn't tell with her lovely mane." she lifted one of the locks of her sister's hair before letting it drop "Ki this is Olfa, the big bear who has these cool lookin' drinks. I may actually buy one off of him to figure out what it tastes like." soon their bowls of stew were served and Cecil immediately picked up the spoon, getting a good whiff of some spices that tickled her nose "Is it me or does this smell a bit strong?" she asked, bringing the spoon to her lips and taking a sip. Woah that is..woo...that's spicy "I suggest eating this slow. Very hot. Makes me pumped to kick some ass or something." jokingly said, her eyes dropped to her sister "Wanna try the spicy stew?"

Elora.png
1679772410626.png
Jackaboi Jackaboi leviohsa leviohsa

Elora looked from the woman, to the thief, then back to the woman. Quietly listening, they were soon interrupted by her boss from the sounds of it? That golden gaze of hers had glanced upon the man running down the street and into the pair. This guy is definitely just as loud as the tavern...My word... she thought while he acted like a child snatching the package. Silva introduced herself, and so did Dr Xander here. He was speaking about a potions shop that he owned and said she had a fine establishment. Why do people assume I own the place...? I just work here. with slightly furrowed eyebrows, she listened to him go on and on. Taking a look at Silva, she noticed that she was probably embarrassed being around this guy. Before El could think of saying anything, she heard a familiar ringing bell. That's the bell to the board inside the tavern! Is this a new bounty? turning her head slightly, she listened, eyes widening with excitement.

This was her chance! She could go on the adventure! Granted her father may blow a gasket because the Unknown Territory is...Well...Unknown. No one knows what's there. People could die, maybe not even return back home. Was that a risk she was willing to take? Honestly...After being here for so long, she wanted some spice in her life, give her a fire to do more than just work and get her own pretty penny. Elora craved adventure, new lands, and surely maybe make new friends along the way. "Well Dr Xander, you will be having booming business for sure. Sounds like there will be two boats going, which means that's going to be many people for one trip. Come on in, have yourself a cup of tea or something to that extent. We try to serve anything and everything. At least what our kitchen and storage allows." giving a warm smile, she waved them in "You too Silva. Can't miss the excitement that's in this place."

The Elf rushed back inside and noticed that the tavern was doing great. Didn't seem as busy as it did when everyone poured in and ordered all at the same time. Slowly it was going down and hadn't been rushing food out every two seconds. Taking a look at the table with the pair she had left a moment ago, they were already served and she nodded to herself Good, they were taken care of. I was a little worried at first. Waltzing over to the board next to Fara, even she looked interested in the flyer. Once Elora took a look, a firm nod came to be and she spoke up "Maybe we should go, Fara? What you think?" she nudged her "We can go on an adventure and maybe I can teach you to talk to animals again." a giggle escaped her lips.​

Mikhail

mood.

Anxious

[/comment]

location.

Altair Docks

-->

-->

-->

With lips pressed into a thin line, his steely gaze fell onto the retreating body of the feline. His eyelids narrowed and his jaw tightened until her silhouette faded into obscurity. The stiffness that loomed over him dissipated as she departed and he allowed himself to take a deep exhale. It was a heavy breath that shook his lungs and freed him of any lingering tension. With the cat-eared woman now gone, Mikhail's attention was immediately captured by the arrival of a familiar face.

Instantly, his once intense and fiery gaze cooled into a warm, welcoming glimmer, “Vidius! What brings you to Altair?” There was a lightheartedness to Mikhail's tone that made it seem like the earlier altercation never happened. As the giant lumbered into view, Mikhail's eyes widened with excitement, and a broad smile played across his face. Without hesitation, he dashed forward and threw his arms around the giant in a bone-crushing embrace. The sheer size of the giant didn't deter Mikhail in the slightest, and he clung to the enforcer’s massive frame with all the strength he could muster. After lingering in the embrace for a moment longer, Mikhail finally released Vidius from his grip, but the smile on his face remained. He took a step back, his eyes sweeping over Vidius with a curious expression as he regarded him with a raised brow. "Ah, it's good to see you," Mikhail spoke warmly, his voice tinged with excitement. "Are you here on a job, too?"

As soon as Vidius arrived on the scene, Mikhail's attention was completely consumed by his old friend. The thrill of reuniting had completely overwhelmed him, and all thoughts of the Merfolk he had been conning fled from his mind. "I'm here to deliver some property," Mikhail explained, his tone professional and focused. "It's a delicate package that needs to be delivered to a client by the end of the day. I've been having trouble finding them, however." Mikhail's expression became more frustrated as he spoke, and he couldn't help but feel a twinge of annoyance at the delay.

"So, Vidius," Mikhail continued, his tone hopeful. "Do you happen to know this part of the city well? Maybe you could help me find the right address and get this package delivered?" As he concluded his request, a dull silence fell over him for the next few heartbeats. His expression abruptly became more muted and his gaze lowered. His mind seemed to trail off, and his eyes stared off into someplace distant. Just as quickly as he quieted, an idea borrowed its roots in his mind. "Actually," Mikhail continued, his tone growing more enthusiastic. "I have a special job that you might be more interested in. It involves venturing into the unexplored lands.” Mikhail's voice grew more animated as he continued, his eyes shining with excitement at the prospect of embarking on such a well-paying mission. "If you're interested, we could discuss it further over a drink or two," Mikhail suggested, his tone almost teasing. "What do you say? Are you in?"

As the conversation with Vidius drew to a close, Mikhail's attention was brought again to the Merfolk who had been standing beside them throughout their conversation. He had completely forgotten about their presence, lost in the excitement of his reunion with his old friend. Mikhail let out a laugh, a nervous chuckle that betrayed his sudden realization. "Oh, man," he laughed, shaking his head. "I totally forgot about our little friend here. I guess I picked up a stray."

-->

Ciaran
Braze'n'Bold

Ciaran couldn't help smirking humorously as that bounty hunter gave her delightfully facetious thanks. She seemed eager to hurry off, going after whatever this new job was.

That fairy lass, likely a messenger if the courier bag told him anything, was a feisty one with a clear handle of local gossip. 'Feisty' was a perfect adjective for this entire crowd, and the herbalist quite enjoyed it. He listened to what else she had to say as he remained seated with Daniel—er, John? "Oh, is this a friend of yours? Wait... I thought y' said your name was Daniel. Is it John...?" He hummed for a second considerately. "No matter. From now on, I will call you... Daniel-John! That way, I'm always half right, regardless of which it is!"

F-fetching? The fairy's thick accent made her words difficult to understand, but he knew that word too well. Ciaran leaned to one side and cranked his neck to inspect the lad. His cheeks flushed without his realizing. "Well... I thought it, but you said it," he admitted coyly. Clearing his throat, he rose. "If you'll excuse me, I must see what the fuss is aboot."

Squeezing in under some giant's smelly armpit, Ciaran got as good a view as he could of the poster. Perhaps the potent odor affected his sense of judgment, but his mind wandered as he read. A different region meant different fauna... and especially new flora! There were new discoveries to be made, new medicines to craft. Then, he saw the reward... loads and loads of gold!

Ciaran squealed while jumping up and down giddily on his way back to the table. "Well, fairy lass and Daniel-John, I suddenly have some errands to run! Suppose I'll see you 'round someday. Wish me luck!" Without his excited beam waivering, he flagged down a barmaid. "I need that lunch special t' go!"

And like that, the story of his adventure started in a tavern.

Interactions: jupiter. jupiter. Firelie Firelie
Mentions: leviohsa leviohsa

Last edited:

Elof

ElofPost.jpg

Though he had been mostly focused on his own food at the time, it caught his eye a bit that the dwarven woman had kept relative pace with him, though from the dwarves he knew it was certainly nothing uncommon. Bronwin and Caeldin were both dwarves from the Redfang Troupe, furious eaters who taught him their ways when he was just a rookie. Her response to his belch was surprising though, but it would be wrong of him to jump to any conclusions considering how friendly she'd been toward him. Most people weren't like that.

She was even more than willing to take him up on a job, which was new. It hadn't been long since Elof had been put on the list of those skilled enough within the Redfangs to be allowed to do side work. She had to run off though, business to attend to as she called it. Come to think of it, he had completely forgotten about the reason he came here. Weird. "Good luck with business. Thanks... for food." Just as Opalsong had left his vicinity, Elof got up from his seat as well, looking around at the vibrantly packed bar. It was surprising that there was so many people, especially since he was looking for something... quieter. But the company he kept seemed to distract him from that fact.

There was no more time for him to waste though, he had to get back or the Captain would be upset, or at least a little curious as to why he had been gone so long. Just as he was about to leave, a dwarf rang a bell by the postboard, and his eyes immediately turned to attention. This was one of the many important times for a mercenary such as himself to pay attention: a new job. As expected, the young mixed blood listened intently, hoping to get all the juicy details off what the job would be, only to have it turn out to be an expedition into the Unknown Territory! He would wait until after the dwarf had left to take a look at the postage on the board, reading out all the juicy details to himself quietly as his fingers danced on Jorn's hilt. It was something new, something almost exciting for the dead-eyed mercenary.

Mentions: jupiter. jupiter.

Olfa

Olfa nodded and smiled as he took a swig from his mug. The water was mediocre. Not something to scoff at but surely not among his most favorited. That gave some confidence to selling his product to the owner. Such a meh water meant that many other products needed an upgrade, one from a knowledgeable professional of incomparable standard. Olfa was about to comment on how he was not to go on this trip, but was funnily interrupted by a girl bearing resemblance to Cecil. As she almost cuddled to Cecil, she spoke. Her voice was soft. Uppity even if she looked tired. Ki was an odd name for the girl, but somehow it matched her. Kind of how you cant imagine a name for a color outside of the one already given. Red is just, red.

The mention of the interaction between Cecil and Olfa made him almost spit up a second swig of water he had. A date was far from what the bear saw this as. Cecil was awfully attractive but this was just a friendly gesture. Nice of her to help but she was under no presumption that this was a date.
"No no Ki, this is no date. Your nice sister was just helping me move some of my products inside. She did pay for my food and drink, so maybe she is taking me on a date."
The bear was light hearted and thankful to Cecil, but playfully joked about the fact it could be a date. He didn't see it as such but it was still funny to see a reaction from it. As he laughed, his stew soon arrived. He smelt the spice as soon as Cecil mentioned it. It was full of spices he hadn't tasted since he was a child in his father's tavern. His mother made plenty of variations of her stews, one he had loved the taste of. She mixed many expensive herbs and spices, some she grew with little effort at home, mostly due to her magical prowess. Taking a deep sip, ignoring the wooden spoon next to the bowl, the bear gulped down stew. The burn was slow, but tasty, many of the meats seems to melt in his mouth as the broth washed over everything. It was an amazing mix of flavors and feelings. But it truly brought him back home. It seemed to lighten all he had gone through in the last moments. Breathing a sigh of relief, Olfa smiled and set the bowl down.
"Good stew. Hot but flavorful. Can't knock it."

Interactions Britt-21 Britt-21 (Cecil) Kyuubey Kyuubey (Kiara)​

Skelly.PNG
Time: 7:00 AM | Season: Spring |
Weather: Cloudy w/ Breeze | April: 29th
1679886831496.png

The evening of the 22nd, both groups were given instructions when loading up on the boats. One group would be going on one boat, while the other went on another. Pretty self explanatory if anything. Even though their destinations were the same, they were going to take different approaches, go different ways. Group One was going to go to the southern part of the unknown territory, where as Group Two would go to the northern part of the unknown. It was made clear that they will discover probably new life, new plants, and more. Disclaimers were made that they would not be responsible for anyone dying because this trip is of their own free will. Everyone had a choice and they chose to stay rather than live another day. Supplies were upon the ships, food, water, and whatever else the adventurers brought. There were full crews to man the ships and keep them running while adventurers just did whatever to pass the time. Group One consisted of the following: Nesta ( Kyuubey Kyuubey ), Nasir ( The Elder The Elder ), Carlisle ( Slav Slav ), Faraine ( leviohsa leviohsa ), Daniel & Vidius ( jupiter. jupiter. ), Ciaran ( Goonfire Goonfire ), Mikhail ( Horror Horror ), Elof ( Spiderverse Spiderverse ) Kash ( Thropian Thropian ). This group would be going to the south side as mentioned before and their trip would take about roughly two months time. As for Group Two: Kari ( Horror Horror ), Luca ( Slav Slav ), Mirianna ( jupiter. jupiter. ) ??? ( Britt-21 Britt-21 ), Olfa ( Tarot of Death Tarot of Death ), Logi ( Firelie Firelie ), Vlad ( Xen6n Xen6n ), Vi ( StealthyShades StealthyShades ), Luminita ( Goonfire Goonfire ) ???( Kyuubey Kyuubey ) would take about a month and a half. Considering their travel is a bit shorter than the other boat.

Currently it's 7am, cloudy with a breeze a week from departure. Everyone had a place to eat, place to sleep, and they also were able to hang out, have fun and just more or less chill out. After all you could only do so much on a boat. Hey maybe a fight or two could break out. Or maybe someone can spot those teeny tiny islands that has the one tree on it and that's it. Though that was the only land you were gonna see for a while. Have fun~​

Last edited:
≛ Luca Adesso
『 TAGGED 』Interactions: Mentions:
"Only a few more weeks at sea.." Luca told himself as he entered onto the top deck. It was a relatively quiet morning, something that he always cherished. Something could have gone wrong by now, but things seemed to be smooth for now. The breeze was a pleasant one, lightly gliding through his hair. He reached into his pocket as he neared the bow of the ship, retrieving a compass. They only had a general idea of where they were going and that was southeast. He had his sextant in a pouch at his side so he could try and approximate their location. The compass was giving him a good indication that they were staying on course. "Everything seems to be going according to plan." Luca said to himself, leaning on the side of the ship to get a view of the ocean.

The ocean was truly beautiful, and they would never know what lived beneath these waves, at least for now. From horizon to horizon not a single landmass could be seen and that was still an odd feeling for him. He hadn't had much experience on ships and there was a certain sense of helplessness far out from land. The birds stopped hovering around the ship long ago, the only sounds that he could observe on a daily basis were those from the waves and from his rather lackluster comrades. Despite being stuck on the boat, Luca has been rather productive when it came to his scientific observations. Most of his focus has been on mapping the many stars in the sky, but he was unable to work on it due to it being morning. For now, he thought he'd just read.

In his hand he had a new scientific publishing called Physik, and he made it his duty to learn the many concepts before reaching shore. Some of the concepts that are included in the book weren't new to him, but the methodology was different and enticing. If it made much of his work easier, then he'd have to give this book his full attention. Luckily, many of his comrades weren't morning people, allowing some quiet time as he listened to the waves while reading. This was something that he wouldn't get back on shore.
code by @Nano

Last edited:
≛ Carlisle Kersey
『 TAGGED 』Interactions: Mentions:
"The Lord has granted me another day!" The jovial templar burst onto the deck, being greeted by the morning sun. If he was going to stay on some pirate's ship for two months, he might as well make the most of it. For some, it might be too early to consume beer. That wasn't the case for Carlisle. The only thing he could do to pass the time was to drink and he might as well start now. He already had a pint in one hand and a piece of bread in the other. He stuffed the bread into his mouth, watering it down with beer. The one thing he had to give these pirates credit for was their abundance of beer. No wonder committing such evil was so enticing.

Trying to mingle among these criminals was... hard. Carlisle quickly found himself the outcast, as he seemed to be the only one who could stay committed to his values. Stealing, fighting, and heresy. That's what this ship bred, and he wanted none of it. He made his way to the port side, looking over the side of the ship. He reached into his pocket, pulling out his prayer beads. He put his beer down on a barrel, grasping the beads in both of his hands. "Dear Lord, protect me from this den of evil so that I may be your shield another day. Bestow your strength upon me so I can wade through these troubling times with the confidence of a true warrior. Guide our ship through these waters so that we may see this new land. Protect the heathens... I fear they may need it more than me.. Amen." Carlisle finished his prayer, putting his beads back into his pouch, grasping his beer once more.

Heresy, heathenry, and demons. These three things were all present on the ship and it took a lot of courage to brush it all to the side. While he wouldn't mind challenging some of these folks to battle, his core mission wasn't to battle, but to protect. Battling was all he did in the past and he's done continuing the cycle. The only blood that should be shed is that of the aggressor. Aggression bred savagery and he didn't want himself falling down that course. He didn't want to live his life a sword anymore, he wanted to be a shield.
code by @Nano

faraine zolas
thank god for potions
On deck
curious
interactions

mentions: Slav Slav & jupiter. jupiter. & Goonfire Goonfire & Jackaboi Jackaboi
Faraine awoke to the sounds of the waves crashing against the wooden ship. A quiet sigh escaped her lips, golden eyes still shut as she turned to face the low ceiling above her. The half-giant did her best to avoid the feeling of queasiness so early in the morning, but she could already feel the teetering and swaying of the boat that was anything but comforting to her. It didn't help that her bed was surely made for shorter creatures, long legs feeling tight as she stretched them for the first time in hours. If they hadn't been, they would have been dangling off the edge of the bed and would've only brought worse discomfort.

Finally, she opened her eyes to gaze at the dusty ceiling, before rolling toward her left to find her saving grace: A little potion bottle with an insignia from a shop called 'The Crow's Cage'. It was a shop in Altair that she just recently discovered before embarking on this journey. Thankfully, the oddly excitable man who ran the place had just the trick to help with her sea sickness. And, there it sat, in a bottle holding a pale green liquid that swayed with the boat's movements. "Thank the Gods.." She muttered, slowly pushing herself up and out from under the covers so that she was now sitting up, feet planted on the floorboards beneath her. It would look comical if someone were to walk in, as if the furniture was all incredibly tiny and she were "normal" sized.

Alas, that didn't matter. All that mattered was the sense of relief she felt as she took only a sip of the concoction, as instructed. Within a few moments, the mild dizziness she felt minutes before had dissipated, willing her to let out a content huff. Placing the glass bottle back onto the nightstand, she pushed herself out of bed and quickly changed into something decent.

It didn't take long for her to get ready, having been used to all of her extra accessories, hair charms, and her armor that she tended to stick to wearing. It was all relatively light, besides her family sword that hung on her back. After ensuring that her pocket mirror was secured onto her person, along with the blissful potion that saved her from eternal sickness, she was ready and walking up to the deck.

Blinding sunlight was first to greet her. A stark contrast to the dimly lit room that she's been residing in the past week. A pale hand reached up to shield her eyes from the light and allow them to adjust. It didn't take long for Faraine to spot the rather... optimistic Templar praying to himself. She hadn't talked to him much (or at all) on the trip, but she knew the type. Self-righteous, always wanting to be the hero.. It was for this reason that she was surprised to see that he stooped as low as to hop onto a pirate ship for the sake of an Adventure.

Faraine decided to walk up to the edge of the boat, letting the wind lift her dark hair whilst her hands lowered to hold onto the ornate guard separating her from the sea. It turns out that once a person isn't sick all the time, being out at sea could be quite enjoyable. Especially since she wasn't being subjected to having to talk to a bunch of random strangers.

Well, she knew Daniel, and that Ciaran fellow.. kind of. Otherwise, the group was entirely new to her. She didn't mind, but it did leave her with a lot of unknowns on who exactly she'd be adventuring with.
coded by natasha.

Rina.png
1680059391201.png

Slav Slav GROUP TWO

It's already been a week since I left from Altair... There's only so much I could find to do on this boat. I'm starting to repeat chores now. with a gentle giggle, she swept the floor from the dirt (if there even was any) inside the large room with multiple hammocks that held pretty much the whole crew. Some snoring, some not, and some on the floor sleeping soundly. Rina could sleep just about anywhere herself, so she could understand how some people could still be sleeping on a rocking boat. Hopefully they wouldn't go tumbling if any rough waves came through. Im glad all my gear is sitting in the hammock. Can't have those spilling and making a bunch of noise. her red eyes shifted over to her hammock and noticed her hammer was still chillin' there. I'll take that with me. Don't want someone trying to touch it without my permission. that Mallet was her baby. No one touches her baby. Rina walked over and picked it up by the leather strap she had on it and slinging it over one shoulder while it crossed to the other side of her body so it sat on her back. Perfect.

The Elven Dwarf soon found herself coming up to the top deck and finding that it was pretty cloudy but it looked like that those clouds were starting to break up. She looked around and didn't seem to see anyone on the back end, but then spotted someone towards the front end. Oh look at that. Luca's up and he was reading a book. Rina wondered if she should say good morning to him and ruin his reading time? Pursing her lips for a moment, she decided against it as she began to sweep the back end of the deck first, slowly making her way towards the front. After sweeping, maybe I could...Mmm... Maybe I'll just watch the ocean and take a break. hey, maybe there would be some whales or something? They were pretty far into the ocean so they would definitely find whales, orcas, and more, right? As she drew closer towards Luca, she knew that she had to say something eventually. Even if he was a bit of a snob towards her. Though Rina wasn't sure why that was. Pausing for a moment, the woman landed her gaze upon him and opened her mouth.

Granted, nothing came out but Luca did hear her. "Good morning Luca. Enjoying a lovely book on this semi-cloudy day?" she asked with a warm smile, both of her hands on the broom while she paused her sweeping for the time being. "I hope I'm not disturbing you."

Kiara Solarius

__siege_arknights_drawn_by_lan_yu__sample-409a8e521b58ef7ad96380083a2873e6.jpg
Location - Altair

Kiara’s fingers idly played with the moon dangling by her collar bones. It tickled them even, the cold bite of metal reminding her that it was there which meant it was absent from its original owner. Mikhail. The target of her most current bounty. A bounty she’d yet to complete and may never see to conclusion. The man had disappeared, her ability to track him slowly waning the further he got. At the speed he was moving she assumed he’d have to be traveling on a boat. Nobody moved that quickly on foot, beast or man.

Before he’d conveniently disappeared she’d snagged it off of his person over a week ago, avoiding an altercation altogether by playing into the more clumsy and tired aspect of her movements. Truly the last thing she wanted was another taste of whatever magic he’d used on her previously. The sensation was still sticking around, despite their far proximity. It unnerved her.

A sigh of frustration tumbled past her lips as she glared up at the board scattered with different parchments with jobs for people to pluck up. That tail of hers swished back and forth in clear annoyance as her eyes flickered from job to posted job. Most of them gave crappy pay for way too much effort. “ Figures… “ She muttered in an unamused tone. Eventually she eyed one that seemed promising and began to slowly read it.

Could be worse. “ Her fingertips brushed against the bottom of the page but before she could tear it from its place she felt another presence behind her. She turned quickly on a heel and came face to face with someone else who seemed interested in the job listings. “ Look buddy. I was here first okay. Which means I get first dibs, you can wait your turn. “ She pivoted once more and tensed up, trying to ignore the stranger who was so close to her that she was overwhelmed by the smell of him.

A hand reached out and placed itself on her shoulder. It felt eerie and the feeling it brought her was anything but comfort. Unwelcome, that’s what it was. It caused a switch to flip within her. “ Don’t touch me! “ She snarled out, eyes glossing over with a viciousness they hardly held as both hands shot out to shove the random person away some ways away from her figure. Whatever Mikhail had done during their encounter was clearly starting to affect her daily life. It just wouldn’t go away. A seed had been planted. One that she was oblivious too but it was there.

Can’t even look at the damn message board in peace. “ A scowl crossed her features in response before she let out a sigh. It was reminiscent of one holding in a breath for far too long. Eventually her expression softened and she fiddled with the necklace once more in an attempt to distract herself from the wild side of her daring to claw its way through her usually composed self. She wasn’t about to let some unknown person throw her off her game. “ I was just trying to put a new job up on the board… thought you might be interested. “

Kiara sniffed once, eyes widening the slightest. She felt it then, that pang of guilt. " Sorry. I'm a little on edge lately. Allow me to take a look, please. " She held her hand out and the man placed the paper within her palm. “ Just put it up for me if you’re not interested. I reckon you will be though. Thanks. “ He said calmly even though she’d almost gone off on him. The man went about his day and Kiara peered down at the details on the listing. She’d probably do it simply because she felt bad for turning into a volcano about to erupt. Unhinged, one would say. Snappy.

He wasn’t wrong though. After thorough investigation of what it entailed, she was indeed going to take the job.

What’s wrong with me? I haven’t been able to close the box since he forced it open. Kiara lowered her head and hid her face behind a curtain of sun soaked hair.

Mentioned; Mikhail Horror Horror

Last edited:
Salamander
Ban "Benji" Mido
The cool morning breeze.
Gentle and calming.
A beautiful day for seeing flowers and blossom trees.
Step after step, the sound and smells of the more busty and central intersection of the city wafted past his feet and ears and his entire form. A pair of narrowed eyes looked down at the ground, only paying a small mind to any passing stranger to avoid bumping into them. Passing thoughts of the pain, subdued and healing over the course of the week, that rose up along the side of his shoulder and along his back. Medicine should keep him together. After all, the pain had been far worse at the beginning.

Although there were other pains much worse than physical. A passing glance at the parchment board declaring all the jobs and tasks to offer brought back memories of a similar board within the tavern. The lateness at which he arrived at the bar definitely help settle the memory into his mind, but the more pressing thoughts of the people who chose to take upon that particular mission, the most recent one.

The Unknown Lands. And he was not there to help any of them . . . especially those who he had grown to be a little fond of during his time working there. Meeting and greeting people had always been part of the job, but Benji just never thought he would make a few friendly acquaintances. A certain guilt sat heavy in his chest as the sudden awareness of the hard concrete and stone road held fast under his feet, a different story from the swaying and rumbling of wood traveling and floating along the ocean.

What am I doing?

A sudden growl and a shout caught him out of his reverie as he suddenly snapped his head and torso to the side, away from the direction he was walking. His eyes darted left and right before centering and finding a certain long curtains of long blonde hair crowned with a pair of similarly colored but no less elegant lion ears. It was definitely her. Even if he had not recognized her appearance, the cadence of her growl was unmistakable. He heard it enough time against those were were deserving and those were not, and Ben found himself sometimes being on both ends. A small smile and a chuckle would escape his lips at the thought if not for how Kiara was acting. If this little scene she caused was any indication, the lioness had accidentally lashed out against someone. Odd.

He slowly began stepping towards the direction of the parchment board and her, moving slowly to watch the entire scene play out before watching as Kiara's face fell. A frown and creased furrowing of his brow followed before shaking his head and sighing, loosening the features of his face.

A few fingers would be gracefully reach under her chin, parting her hair aside, before slowly and gently trying to bring her chin up to see a friendly face. His golden eyes shined for a moment as he smiled before tilting his head to the side and smirking. If she tried clawing or growling at him, well, let's say Ben was used to that treatment on occasion. And he was more than ready to face it with a smirk and a joke.

"Hey. Chin up! You got to go at these jobs with a smile and positive attitude, right?"
his eyes glanced down at the parchment in her hand before settling on her own orbs. He pulled his hand away slowly and settled his hand along his side.

"I mean, I've been working a bar long enough to always deliver service with a smile. And how to listen to people. So what's bothering you?"

As his attention kept on her, the shine of sunlight glinting off silver caught his eye and his gaze flickered to the object at that moment. A silver moon pendant attached to her coat. Interesting. Where did she get that? He leaned in for a moment for closer inspection.

"Nice pendant. The moon? I always thought you were more a sun and stars kind of girl. You got a matching pair for your sister? It'd definitely fit with her color of hair."

A casual shrug followed as a simple friendly curiosity lit up those features.
Code By Nano

cooltext439227989174976.png
Another Day, Still No Money
1d84f250454d453e58347ef542325bf8.jpg
Toshio Utamaro, a simple traveler on a journey to better improve himself. He originated from a lesser known town with very little money to his name.Since the start of his journey, he's spent most of his time broke, and having to sleep outside or hunt for food. He had no issues sleeping outside,using it as an excuse to better improve himself. However, the hunting was an issue on its own. Toshiro was someone who would rather face his issue upfront rather than taking his time. And hunting was all about patience which he sort of lacked. Stealth was never his strong suit so he would always spend more of his time chasing deer or rabbit rather than preparing them or cooking them. He did however manage to pull small jobs every now and then, though the pay wasn't always great. Most of the time, it was only enough for him to buy himself a bed for the night and another bar of soap for him to bathe himself in the river nearby.

Now Toshiro's journey has brought him to the beautiful city of Altair. He held no purpose of being here besides of the rumors he held on his travels. Within a inn outside of Altair he heard the discussion of a hidden fighting ring being held here in the depths of Altair. It was rumored to be held by beastman who he found to be very fun and formidable opponents. Easily excited by this new information, he made it his mission to go to Altair and find this fighting ring. He spent his entire first day, walking around the city looking for any answers he could. He went bar to bar, innkeeper to innkeeper asking for any information he could. But sense he was broke and had no money to pay for this information, no one told him anything. Until, he was walking in an alley and come across a couple of people talking about it and its whereabouts. He overheard them say that the fighting ring was now accepting newcomers to join and fight. Yet another lucky turn of events for Toshiro. He waited until nightfall and made his way towards the location and entered his name as a newcomer. It didn’t fill smart for him to give his real name, so he called himself the Crimson Fighter.

Toshiro was placed against every newcomer that night as a free for all battle. There were many different opponents all ranged from different sizes and races and every single one of them looked down on him and the other little people. So rightfully so he whooped every single one of their asses. His reward was a lumps sum of cash that could buy him a big comfy bed and food for the entire day. So he spent all that money and had a feast and slept good until the next night where he did it all over again. Toshiro was on a roll fighting every night and sleeping all day. He managed to make his way to the finals on the finale night. Thinking it would be another win under his belt, he was shocked to who his opponent was. Standing before him was a giant 9ft tall white tiger beastman. This was the champion of the fighting ring. Accepting his fate, Toshiro dove head first into battle only to lose just as quickly as it started. All the money he could've gained was no gone just like that. Toshiro was the underdog, and many people betted for him to win. The crowd was angry and threw the unconscious Toshiro out into the city streets.

The young fighter awake in an alleyway surrounded by trash and strange liquids. He struggled to his feet as he felt the pain he earned from last night. He inspected his body, to see himself covered in bruises and a little bit of blood. Luckily nothing was broken. "It seems the crowd didn't like that I lost last night." He said to himself. "I don't even remember what happened. One second i was standing in front of a giant white tiger and the next thing I noticed he swung at me." He paused for a second. "Was it really a one hitter quitter?! Damnit, who was that guy?" He asked himself, clutching his side. "Now i have no more money. Back to square one. I need find a good a job or something, and start saving shit." Using the alley wall as his support he walked back onto the streets of Altair. He roamed around heading for the nearest message board. Along his way he met eyes with people who he sworn was at the fight last night. They gave him nothing but stares filled with anger. He simply replied with a middle finger.

Soon enough Toshiro arrived at the job board, just to see a blonde lionesse snap at a guy who seemed to be putting up a new notice. Someone's cranky. He thought to himself. Wanting to give her sometime at the board, he decided today he'll practice patience. He planned to wait until she left before going up on the board, but then someone else arrive and started talking to her. This mean she would be interrupted and forced to make conversation, making him wait even longer. The time for practice quickly ended as he just walked right up towards the board. "Excuse me, but y'all in the way." He said in a straightforward manner just in a nice tone. He felt if they were gonna have a conversation, they should move out the way of the board. "If you're going to talk, may I suggest you move off to the side for a bit. Some of us would like to see the board." Again he spoke in a nice tone and said nothing else. He just looked at the board, and so far he was greatly disappointed. He then glanced over at Kaira's hand. "You using that?" He asked pointing at the job request in her hand. "If not lemme get it. It's probably better than anything else on here. And I need some coins after the night I had."

Last edited:

Elof

Location (Group 1): On Deck​

ElofPost.jpg

Elof had been accustomed to seafaring for years now, especially with how often the Redfang Troupe would accept jobs from merchants and other high paying clients who didn't originally reside in Whitshell, but he didn't expect to be here on his own. While the Captain had given him the greenlight to start taking on jobs on his own, one that was considered extremely dangerous and only for those with a death wish seemed like it'd be off the table, but there the young mercenary was in his bunk. There was a weird feeling of disappointment on his mind now, as he seemed to hope that the Captain would at least ask more questions or request that he stay. Hell, other members of the Troupe seemed more worried about his safety, taking the time to try and talk him out of making such a rash decision. But for some reason, this job was calling Elof. It interested him, and staring up at the ceiling below deck, hearing the wooden ship ride the waves towards a land completely unfamiliar to him. He had a similar feeling when the Captain bought him that book he has yet to finish, just a feeling that he always seemed to chase whenever it was there. If anyone were to ask, he took the job less for the pay and more out of curiousity, like he was meant to be on this trip. But notions of fate weren't something that lingered on his mind for too long. Getting out of his bunk, Elof quickly got to work dressing himself, throwing on some lighter clothing and only opting for gauntlets in terms of armor. Looking down at his hands for a moment, he paused. Then, balled them both into fists. I should train.

Without a second thought or moment of hesitation, Elof quickly grabbed his satchel and weapons, making his way over to the mess and grabbing some food before quickly rushing to the main deck. It would have certainly been a surprise for most to see such a young looking man rush so easily across the ship. But it was just the reality for Elof, as he earned his sea legs many years ago. He looked around with haste, with the only notable things to spot being the jovial templar and the half giant, who seemed to have their own things going on. Rather than disturb either of them with the odd request for a spar, he simply found his own little spot near the main mast to train. Quickly, the dead eyed mercenary tied his satchel along with both Mir and Jorn onto the main mast, where they would be safely secure. After taking a deep breath, Elof began to stretch, making sure that his body would be well prepared for whatever he had in store for it. With that out of the way, he immediately dropped to the floor, and began to do push-ups. Just like always, 5 sets of 20. Then he would move his arm around his back, to where he had only one arm to rely on; 5 sets of 10. Finally, he would get up for a moment, lightly stretch his arms, and go into a handstand against the main mast. Then his work out would continue, 5 sets of 20.

To anyone that looked on, it would seem like he was in a trance, repeating the same process with other workouts, raising the difficulty until the young man felt he needed a rest. For a few moments he would lean against the mast, before getting right back to it.

Mentions, in passing: leviohsa leviohsa Slav Slav

Olfa
Bear Liqour.png

Olfa hummed as he tended to his plants. The planters that once occupied much of his covered wagon now lined the floor behind the Braze n Bold. The small back space held enough room for the wagon and a small garden of boxes for herbs, spices, and variations of hops. A small bee hive was also set up by Olfa and Tinker, the bees themselves generally docile but not a fan of the semi intrusive actions of Olfa when he took honey for mead. It was no matter to him though and continued on when needed. It was a nice area he had been given in a deal with the new owner of B&B. He was a generally pleasant man, not someone to cross but not someone you wanted to cross. Olfa had no gripes about him and was more then thankful for being given such a generous offer. It had been a while since he had seen his new friend and her sister, but that is expected for the many travelers that come by the B&B. Maybe he will see her again. Maybe not.

Picking up a small wooden crate filled with varying meads, wines, liquors, and beers, Olfa entered from the back of the tavern, traveling to the bar to stock the shelves underneath the bar table and take samples of some of the newer drinks he had made. He of course also checked to make sure his Oldleck was still in good condition and amount. A quick whiff quickly told Olfa all he needed to know and he coughed at the assault on his nostrils. Definitely still good. The bottle swished as he sat it down and smiled. He was coming to something like a life. Something he could settle with. It made him proud. Sure his parents could say they are glad he made it here, to a city he was never sure he would find alive. His cuts still sorely reminded him of his long journey and his scars, both months and years old, reminded him of his roots. He was someone that many did not truly know and had something that many did not need to see. He was a beast of irreparable damage, but not destroyed. This was proof of that. His brew, his friends, his job, his feelings. He wasn't defeated, just held back from the line, but maybe that was ok.

The bar had a few guests since the big exile of adventurers and nomads for the mission to the Unknown, but the few in the bar were plenty good company and left well enough alone for the bartenders and cooks. The tavern seemed to be looking up in quality and talks of big changes were rumored around. What they were Olfa wasn't sure, but hopefully they would boost this place to great heights. As Olfa walked around, he took a few customer's drink orders and returned with them, giving a smile and coaster to them. He didn't need to bar tend, but even bartender's need a break from their jobs. Olfa let the bartender know he could go on break and started cleaning some of the bar, waiting to take orders and happily serving up more rounds of his own drinks to paying patrons, some even surprised by the taste improvement from the previous drinks.

Interactions: Open

Mikhail

mood.

Bored

[/comment]

location.

boating.

-->

-->

-->

Gentle—were the waves that brushed against their vessel, the soft touch of each left a trail of tiny ripples in their wake. Despite the movement, the boat remained steady, gently bobbing up and down like a buoy on the water. The waves that lapped at the boat's sides, created a soothing rhythm that seemed to lull Mikhail into a state of calm. It had been a week since his encounter with the lioness and he had not yet managed to shake their meeting from his psyche. To add insult to injury, he had been marred by the terrible rendezvous. A crescent moon, which was formerly ever-present on his person, was now missing.

Its absence consumed most of his thoughts, every time he turned his head—he would be reminded of the insult. Mikhail felt his calm demeanor start to slip away as frustration began to set in. What he needed was a distraction, anything to take his mind off of what he lost. Unfortunately, he found himself in this vessel with aught else but the waves to accompany him; he was in short supply of diversions.

Taking a moment to stop, Mikhail shut his eyes and breathed in the salty sea air. His mind flipped through a book of faces that he had seen while onboard, the first one that he recalled was that of a Templar. That blond man looked like he was too far up his own arse for his own good ... it could make for a fun game to toy with him. There was also the matter of those pirates he had seen, or perhaps the bounty hunter. When he opened his eyes again, a mischievous glint arose among his features.

Amidst the soothing waves, Mikhail stole across the deck of the ship. His wandering gaze chanced upon a peculiar sight. What he saw was a young, cherubic-faced man, seemingly caught in the throes of an arduous exercise routine. He paused, playing the role of a spectator, simply looking onwards in amusement and with parted lips.

In the midst of the young man's more leisurely movements, Mikhail, with the enthusiasm of a thousand bards, began to applaud with fervor. His hands, like mighty cymbals, resounded through the salty air, heralding his presence as a witness to this extraordinary display. “Bravo! Bravo! To think someone so frail could hold such strength.” Between his praise, his footsteps carried him closer to him.

Leaning downward, so that he may be closer to eye level, he aligned his gaze with that of the stranger. Mikhail's attention was drawn to the young man's eyes, which held an eerie stillness reminiscent of the cold, lifeless stare of a fallen warrior. He narrowed his eyelids as if he were in consideration of something before speaking. “And what striking eyes you have! They surely must belong to a seasoned warrior. They possess the vastness of the ocean, yet bereft of its warmth.

A sudden realization dawned upon Mikhail, and he quickly sought to assuage the disquiet that seemed to hover between them. "My name is Mikhail. I’m sorry for my untimely intrusion and any offense my words may have caused!” He uttered, his voice making a poor attempt at sounding genuine. "What I really came here to do was make a request," he continued, a mischievous smile playing upon his lips, "might I propose a small wager to add a dash of excitement to our trip? I would like to ask you to spar. The victor shall have the privilege of requesting a favor from the vanquished, a token commemorating our journey to the unexplored lands. What do you say?” As the words of the challenge tumbled from his lips, his face bloomed with a radiant smile.

-->

Ciaran
Ship #1, Deck

Two months seemed like such a daunting voyage to Ciaran. Thankfully, there was no shortage of entertainment when a group of people with greatly differing dispositions and values confined themselves to the same boat. Not only that, but he found himself in league with familiar faces—that giant bounty hunter from before and the fetching Daniel-John! Like the former, the motion of the ocean made him miserable. Were it not for a certain Crow's Cage concoction, they both would have been taking turns holding each other's hair and spilling their stomach contents into the sea.

Ciaran moseyed across the deck, giving a wide berth to the two chatting lads. The Templar lamenting his current predicament was of greater interest. Leaning on a tied-down crate, he gave a muffled, amused chuckle. "At your wit's end already?" he pried, knowing the literal knight in shining armor could hardly veil his disdain for some of the more dubious characters aboard this ship. "Tell me, love... Y' don't seem the type to stray so far from civilization. Why leave home for this?" While waiting for the answer, he rested his chin in the palms of his hands.

Interaction: Slav Slav
Mentions: leviohsa leviohsa jupiter. jupiter. Spiderverse Spiderverse Horror Horror

Last edited:
Quiet the adventure going on.
Group 1: Nesta, Nasir, Carlisle, Faraine, Daniel, Vidius, Ciaran, Mikhail, Elof
Interactions: Faraine leviohsa leviohsa

Sh'Kashta found herself disappointed with the festival. There were many peoples, but not much in the way of celebration. However, the day was hardly wasted. A few interested peoples were met, and the opportunity to see even more new exciting places. "Unexplored lands" as the surface dwellers called it. And with her new friend Hubert and their friend Vidius, she joined the group to see the unseen.

With each passing day, seeing new things felt a more distant dream. All she saw was water, all she had seen for the first few years of her life. Perhaps to surface dwellers such was unexplored. On the bright side at least, being aboard a boat meant Sh'Kashta could crawl down the side of the ship to get a fresh breath of water easily.

Today though, she she climbed back atop the ship, she came upon the giant woman looking out at the water. "Is it strange being far from land for you? Being far from water always felt weird to me." She asked as she pulled herself over the rail to stand beside the tall elf. "Or do your kind often travel so far?" As she asked this second question, she began to wring the waters from her clothing back out to the oceans. It was not an overly sunny day, but getting herself arranged and decorated was all she had to pass time most of the last few days. Most of the folk aboard with her had little to share in the way of stories. Most told her to get out of the way as they had work to do. Such has yet to daunt her from trying to pry stories from any she met though.

faraine zolas
the great unknown
On Deck
introspective, amused
interactions

Thropian Thropian
Golden eyes watched as the Sahuagin made her way up the side of the boat, one of Faraine's dark brows arched in curiosity. Calloused hands released their hold of the railing she leaned on, taking a step back to give her room to hop back onto the boat. This was not the first time she has caught the woman scaling the pirate ship for some time in the water. Being a bounty hunter that often stayed inland, this was one of the first times she had been so close to one of the Sahuagin race, so it wasn't exactly difficult to spot her. It intrigued Faraine, mostly due to the fact that if she stayed home in the snowy peaks, Faraine's world would be so closed off. Ignorant. This only reminded her of why she enjoyed the nature of the job she had chose; So much to learn, and never enough time.

Introspective thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the familiar stranger: "Is it strange being far from land for you? Being far from water always felt weird to me." The taller half-elf watched as the unnamed woman wrung out her brightly-colored clothes. Faraine could spot the intricate silver jewelry, and a pearl necklace that looked to have a few beads missing.. How odd. "Or do your kind often travel so far?"

Faraine let out a breathe of laughter. Almost a scoff, but the slight smirk gave away the true intent of the reaction. Her head turned to look back to the ocean in front of her. "My kind often does not leave their homeland for the entirety of their lives." She took a beat, glancing down at the stranger once more, "While I am an exception, it is still strange to be here." Her voice was calm, level. It was a stark contrast to the casual and curious nature of the girl beside her.
coded by natasha.

Luminita Spatafora
Ship #2, Deck

Many days passed with nary a peep from the mysterious woman in the red tabard. Luminita seemingly came from nowhere; she hadn't picked up the job from the bounty board at the Braze'n'Bold, nor was she spotted roaming the streets of Altair. She was an enigma.

Nita maintained a silent vigil, sitting on the deck for most of the day, every single day. Though she left her armor stowed in a trunk, the three curved blades never left her side, nor did the jewelry adorning her neck and hands. She only occasionally glanced away from the vast expanse of ocean to identify those who came and went. Her face seldom deviated from that wary but forlorn look—the look of past hurt.

Perhaps the person she observed most was Luca, that intellectual who spent all day and night cataloging the sun, the moon, and the stars. It was... an innocent pursuit, expanding one's knowledge, hoping to one day comprehend the universe's bigger picture. She sighed aloud, her gaze returning to the horizon as she savored the quiet.

Light footsteps drew her attention back to the deck in no time. There was that girl again... Nita hadn't spoken to her before. Her lips moved, but no sound came out. The paladin had never seen such an ability, to make no noise while conveying a message without hand signals or notes. Was this the fabled telepathy?

Mentions: Slav Slav Britt-21 Britt-21

Cecil.png
1680290287304.png

Jackaboi Jackaboi Inn -> Inside of The Crow's Cage

Cecil was still sleeping, despite it being about 7am where she'd usually get up and be out the door. It's not that she had a rough job last night, it was actually because she was stuck in a nightmare that she started to thrash here and there before shooting up in her bed and frantically looking around. Of course her sister wasn't around and it scared her. But sniffing the air, she had recently been in the room, which meant she must have left not too long ago. With a sigh and running those hands of hers through her hair, she just let herself drop into the mattress again. "We were so young." Cecil murmured while rubbing her eyes "It's been so long since then." The lioness then stretched out her limbs before forcing herself out of bed and going to take a bath and get ready for the day. In fact, she was thinking of stopping by a potion shop and grab some supplies. Since she did have enough gold to give the pair time to live, she didn't see any reason why she couldn't restock for both herself and Ki.

After her bath, she had gotten dressed and got some food to munch on along the way to her destination. The morning wasn't as busy as she thought it would be for being a Capitol, but that was fine by her. Helped her get to where she needed to in no time. With a knock on the door, she stepped inside "Morning whoever is chilling in here!" She called out just to give them a heads up as she began to look at the basic potions that she'd usually use. Like mild healing, maybe some scent boosters to pick up smells quicker, farther, and more. Hell, as she was looking at other potions she hadn't possibly heard of before, so no doubt she'd need a bit of guidance "Actually, I may need a bit of assistance if you aren't too busy." Cecil called out as she moved towards the front "I see there's unique things in here that I've never heard of. Mind helping a poor Lioness out?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back