• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Let's get t' cookin, then!" Adrian stood and Zuzana gently pushed him back into his seat. "We've got this. You relax or I'll call our kids t' make ya do so."
Graham nodded, "and trust me, they know how to hold a man down. You'll be one of their next victims."

Graham nodded, "and trust me, they know how to hold a man down. You'll be one of their next victims."

"Dipper and Malvo would never." Adrian huffed.

"Definitely done it before." Reaver snickered.

Graham nodded, "that's what we wanted to hear. Now c'mon gang."

-Zuzana snickered and gently patted the grumbling Adrian's head. "I'll start on the main corse if y'guys can get the sides?" Zuzana glanced to Graham and Reaver again.

Graham nodded, "y'got it, chef!" He saluted.

Reaver would also salute, a grin on his face. "These will be the best sides ever!" He then got to work.

"Y'suuure I can't help?" Adrian pouted. "Not even with potato peeling? I can peel a good potato. 's what mama used t' tell me."

Reaver would also salute, a grin on his face. "These will be the best sides ever!" He then got to work.

"Y'suuure I can't help?" Adrian pouted. "Not even with potato peeling? I can peel a good potato. 's what mama used t' tell me."
Graham smiled, "whatya think Zuzu? Should we let the puppy do some work?"

Graham smiled, "whatya think Zuzu? Should we let the puppy do some work?"

Zuzana sighed and looked to Adrian. "I wish y'd just relax."

Adrian pouted, and by the time Zuzana looked over, his ears had been out and low. "Just one potato? . ."

Adrian whined. "I know, but. . . I feel bad not helping." He pouted.
Graham smiled, "hey, if it was rocket science, i would ask you for help. But don't feel bad over us doing something for YOUR birthday. You've done a world enough for us. Let us give back now."

Graham smiled, "hey, if it was rocket science, i would ask you for help. But don't feel bad over us doing something for YOUR birthday. You've done a world enough for us. Let us give back now."

Adrian pouted further. "So there's nothin' I can help with?"

Graham sighed, "c'mere, y'get ONE potato, and then y'go back and relax, do you hear me, mister?"

(MAMA DAD BEAH!)

((Aw! XD ))

Adrian's ears shot back up and he grinned before quickly heading over. "Gimmie the biggest one, please. I wanna savor it. . . also Zuzu doesn't like when I cut the small ones because I miss and get my hand."

((Aw! XD ))

Adrian's ears shot back up and he grinned before quickly heading over. "Gimmie the biggest one, please. I wanna savor it. . . also Zuzu doesn't like when I cut the small ones because I miss and get my hand."
(XD)
Graham snickered as he gave him a decent size potato. "First of all, i call the shots. And second of all, if you do cut your hand at all, Zuzu's going to have my hand so watch it, punk." He pinched Adrian's cheek.

(XD)
Graham snickered as he gave him a decent size potato. "First of all, i call the shots. And second of all, if you do cut your hand at all, Zuzu's going to have my hand so watch it, punk." He pinched Adrian's cheek.

Adrian snickered and took the potato before playfully swatting Graham's hand away. "I gooot it! Jeeze." He began to peel the potato.

Adrian snickered and took the potato before playfully swatting Graham's hand away. "I gooot it! Jeeze." He began to peel the potato.
Graham grinned before pulling away after the slap. He then looked to Zuzu, "what are we going to do about this kid?"

Graham grinned before pulling away after the slap. He then looked to Zuzu, "what are we going to do about this kid?"

Zuzana gave a playfully over-exaggerated sigh as she prepared the meats. "Just gotta let him get his energy out. Like a puppy."

Adrian's ears twitched at the convo before holding up the freshly peeled potato. "There we go!"

Zuzana gave a playfully over-exaggerated sigh as she prepared the meats. "Just gotta let him get his energy out. Like a puppy."

Adrian's ears twitched at the convo before holding up the freshly peeled potato. "There we go!"
Graham snickered before taking the potato, "good job, Adrian. Now go rest."

Graham snickered before taking the potato, "good job, Adrian. Now go rest."

Adrian grinned and nodded before going back to sit, his dogs on either side excitedly. He then happily huffed, petting the dogs as he relaxed.

Graham smiled before looking to Zuzu, "really is a puppy."

Zuzana smiled and nodded, placing the meat into one of the ovens. ((ONE of the ovens. XD )) "He is. He's my puppy."

Reaver playfully gasped. "Zuzu, don't be selfish!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back