• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham snickered, "she's gotcha there, Adrian."

-"Shot by my own wife. And so it goeeees~" Adrian snickered and then laughed as Zuzana flicked his forehead. "Oh! Ya know what I wish they would make f'r adults?"

Adrian whined. "I hate vampires, but I can pretend I took over the castle - so, pweaaaaase, Graham?"
Graham snickered, "i will order an Adrian castle then." He then smiled, "good thing i still remember their number from Abel and Meara's birthday party." he called them up.

Graham snickered, "i will order an Adrian castle then." He then smiled, "good thing i still remember their number from Abel and Meara's birthday party." he called them up.

-"Very fortunate." Reaver snickered.

Adrian then looked to Reaver. "Too bad back when Dipper and Malvo were kids, we had t' order it by letter."

"And when we were kids bouncy castles didn't exist."

"Sad times."

-"Very fortunate." Reaver snickered.

Adrian then looked to Reaver. "Too bad back when Dipper and Malvo were kids, we had t' order it by letter."

"And when we were kids bouncy castles didn't exist."

"Sad times."
"But now, we can bounce away." Graham said after getting off the phone. "It shall be here in half an hour or so."

-Adrian blinked and looked to Zuzana, who'd sighed before looking to Graham.

"Better not be too hard." Zuzana informed.
Graham nodded before hugging him. He then pulled back before puttig half of his movement into the blow that was aimed at his stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back