• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham pointed up, "just to the ceiling. I'll be like a balloon!"

Adrian blinked and then snickered. "Wish I didn't use up thst one joke pass I had. Ah well - still gives ya the higher ground against Ivan, in a literal sense."

(("YOU CANNOT WIN, I HAVE THE HIGHER GROUND."))

Adrian blinked and then snickered. "Wish I didn't use up thst one joke pass I had. Ah well - still gives ya the higher ground against Ivan, in a literal sense."

(("YOU CANNOT WIN, I HAVE THE HIGHER GROUND."))
(XD)
Graham smiled, "and i always will."

"But. . . would y'kill me tho?" Adrian pressed on.
Graham stared him before sighing, "if there was no other option, yes. But, I know you, Adrian. It'll never come to that. Because not only are you one tough son of a bitch i've ever met but you also got a strong ass family, friends and kingdom that will back ya up."

Graham stared him before sighing, "if there was no other option, yes. But, I know you, Adrian. It'll never come to that. Because not only are you one tough son of a bitch i've ever met but you also got a strong ass family, friends and kingdom that will back ya up."

Adrian huffed, giving in with a tired nod. "I. . . am pretty tough, yes."

-Adrian's lip quivered. "They're proud, too?. ."
Graham smiled, "Of course they are, dumbass. Y'conquered a lot in your years. You persevered. A warrior and a king as well as a father, a husband, a friend, and a great brother. You truly made it, Adrian."

Graham smiled, "Of course they are, dumbass. Y'conquered a lot in your years. You persevered. A warrior and a king as well as a father, a husband, a friend, and a great brother. You truly made it, Adrian."

Adrian gave a whine. "That's. . . the best thing I've heard all day. . ."

Graham smiled, "good, because it's true."

Adrian whined, though he also smiled like a doof as he looked to Zuzana. "Are y'proud too?"

Zuzana ssighed appily at the smile. "Of course I am."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back