• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Abel gasped, "can we have now, pwease?" He offered his hand out at Zuzu.

-Zuzana gently laughed and nodded. "Easier if you go sit. Adrian--"

"Party ttraaaiiiin!" Adrian exclaimed, then made train noises as he brought the kids to the table.

Abel laughed before agreeing to be sat down as he sat in his seat.

Meara clapped her hands as she was sat down, Adrian sitting down as well before looking to Zuzanacas she brought the bowl as well as three spoons.

Abel pouted, "but i waaaaaaaant eht."

"Eht's grandpapa Dee Dee's burdey. Besidez! Daddies wiww be upset if we make him upset todey!"

((Meara's goin' for the brownie points she keeps hearing them talk about. XD ))

"Eht's grandpapa Dee Dee's burdey. Besidez! Daddies wiww be upset if we make him upset todey!"

((Meara's goin' for the brownie points she keeps hearing them talk about. XD ))
(XD yeah, she's already an expert. And i don't know about 'Daddies' per say. I think Masaru would genuinely enjoy a little bit of Adrian's pain)
Abel nodded, "otay. Y'can haf it, gwandpapa."

(XD yeah, she's already an expert. And i don't know about 'Daddies' per say. I think Masaru would genuinely enjoy a little bit of Adrian's pain)
Abel nodded, "otay. Y'can haf it, gwandpapa."

((Until Dipper makes him regret it. XD ))

Adrian sniffled with a gentle whine. "How about this;" he gently took the bowl, cracked it in half and used his magic to form both into two bowls before Zuzana could get the chance to yell at him. "Two identical bowls, but I get the spoon. Deal?"

Meara widened her eyes at the act. "Dat was soh kool!"

((I need happiness everywhere.))

((Until Dipper makes him regret it. XD ))

Adrian sniffled with a gentle whine. "How about this;" he gently took the bowl, cracked it in half and used his magic to form both into two bowls before Zuzana could get the chance to yell at him. "Two identical bowls, but I get the spoon. Deal?"

Meara widened her eyes at the act. "Dat was soh kool!"

((I need happiness everywhere.))
(XD true and me toOO)
Abel gasped, "can you teaf me dat!?"

(XD true and me toOO)
Abel gasped, "can you teaf me dat!?"

"Me tew!" Meara agreed, Adrian having snickered.

"When y're older." He promised, and set the bowls in front of them as he, himself, enjoyed the spoon.

Abel blinked, "how owd?"

"Old enough t'know better and old enough not t'do it on purpose." Adrian snickered and placed the spoon in his mouth before he patted their heads. "Mow feaft" he spoke around the spoon.

"Old enough t'know better and old enough not t'do it on purpose." Adrian snickered and placed the spoon in his mouth before he patted their heads. "Mow feaft" he spoke around the spoon.
ABel smiled before eating the bowl's contents. "Dis is so yummy! Goob job Gwandmama!"

ABel smiled before eating the bowl's contents. "Dis is so yummy! Goob job Gwandmama!"

Zuzana giggled gently with a nod, placing the brownies into the oven. "Thank you! Happy it's so good."

"Yew always make good stuffs." Meara beamed, licking her finger before licking the bowl.

Zuzana then huffed with a smile. "Kids always know how to get t'me."

"Oh we all know. Look at the one ya married." Reaver teased, having been cleaning the counter by the time Adrian playfully squinted to him.

Zuzana giggled gently with a nod, placing the brownies into the oven. "Thank you! Happy it's so good."

"Yew always make good stuffs." Meara beamed, licking her finger before licking the bowl.

Zuzana then huffed with a smile. "Kids always know how to get t'me."

"Oh we all know. Look at the one ya married." Reaver teased, having been cleaning the counter by the time Adrian playfully squinted to him.
Graham snickered, "he's got ya there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back