• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham sighed, "glad that was the right answer."

"Dunno what would've been a better answer." Reaver snickered. "After all, can't burn it. Learned that the hard way with the fact that I'm apparently allergic to what comes off of rotten wood when burned." He furrowed his brows. "That. . . was not a fun night in the emergency room. Especially with the inability t'breathe."

"Dunno what would've been a better answer." Reaver snickered. "After all, can't burn it. Learned that the hard way with the fact that I'm apparently allergic to what comes off of rotten wood when burned." He furrowed his brows. "That. . . was not a fun night in the emergency room. Especially with the inability t'breathe."
Graham whined, "oh i know, i never wanted to leave your side."

Graham whined, "oh i know, i never wanted to leave your side."

Reaver began to walk. "As sucky as the situation was, I'm glad ya cared enough t' stay in the room. Woulda been lonely otherwise."

Reaver began to walk. "As sucky as the situation was, I'm glad ya cared enough t' stay in the room. Woulda been lonely otherwise."
Graham smiled, "i'll go wherever you go. No matter what's in my way. And trust me, there was a lot of doctors and nurses i had to get through."

Graham smiled, "i'll go wherever you go. No matter what's in my way. And trust me, there was a lot of doctors and nurses i had to get through."

Reaver tossed the eoood into tbe compost before whining and hugging Graham tightly. "That's so sweet!"

Graham smiled, "I'm a big, grizzly, sunshine care bear. I'm what a care bear would be if they grew up."

Reaver snickered. "Can ya shoot things outta yer belly?"

((I thiiiink they do? I've no idea. I don't think I ever watched Care Bears even though I think I had one.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back