• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Reaver snickered. "Can ya shoot things outta yer belly?"

((I thiiiink they do? I've no idea. I don't think I ever watched Care Bears even though I think I had one.))
(Surprisingly, this one i remember to, and yes they do. I had the mooooooooovie)
Graham smiled, "no surprisingly not. I wish i could but i don't know what i would shoot out of my belly."

(Surprisingly, this one i remember to, and yes they do. I had the mooooooooovie)
Graham smiled, "no surprisingly not. I wish i could but i don't know what i would shoot out of my belly."

((Your brain is on a roll. XD ))
Reaver pondered. "I wanna say bullets but that doesn't sound pleasant."

Graham laughed, "y'know what, i why didn't i even think of that."

Reaver laughed as well. "I'm kinda surprised ya didn't."

"Didn't what?" Adrian asked after popping up into view, causing Reaver to jump slightly before sighing.

"Why y'gotta do that!?"

Adrian blinked before pouting. "It's in my nature."

Reaver laughed as well. "I'm kinda surprised ya didn't."

"Didn't what?" Adrian asked after popping up into view, causing Reaver to jump slightly before sighing.

"Why y'gotta do that!?"

Adrian blinked before pouting. "It's in my nature."
Graham squinted, "well can you not do it?"

Graham sighed, "don' make me tackle you with a hug."

(Because he will do it)

Adrian widened his eyes and took several steps back. "Stay back with y're bear hugs!"

"Birthday hugs!" Reaver exclaimed.

"I don't want hugs!" Adrian pouted, and then sighed because he knew Graham would be upset otherwise. ". . . Make it quick."
Graham gasped before hugigng him tightly and then pulled back, "I really do think it is my birthday!" He exclaimed as he looked over to Reaver.

Graham gasped before hugigng him tightly and then pulled back, "I really do think it is my birthday!" He exclaimed as he looked over to Reaver.

Adrian grimaced at the hug while Reaver snickered.

"Happy Birthdaaay?"

". . .Y'can take this 'special' day. . ." Adrian sighed before he moved and tossed out the empty can he was handed earlier to tend to the firewood.

Adrian grimaced at the hug while Reaver snickered.

"Happy Birthdaaay?"

". . .Y'can take this 'special' day. . ." Adrian sighed before he moved and tossed out the empty can he was handed earlier to tend to the firewood.
Graham smiled, "too late, we have os much more ready for you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back