• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
(XD A beautiful, butthead of a child)
"Then we better make the time go by. What do you want to do besides hunting?"

Adrian raised his brows and thought for a moment before; "Viiiideogames?"

"OOO, we do have the new spyro game that came out a few weeks ago, y'wanna play that?"

((-LOUDLY SOBS-))

Adrian gasped. "PLEASE!? I've been dying t'play the remake eversince they hinted at it after doing it with Crash!"

(-patpat- want you to live vicariously through)
Graham smiled, "let's go!"

(( ;W; I shall!))
Adrian grinned and nodded before taking off to the house.

Reaver snickered. "Happy boi once more."

Graham blinked before nodding, "that's true, there is a bad kind."

Reaver then turned to Graham and gasped. "Nostalgia question! Ya ever smell something that brings ya back t' childhood?"

Reaver then turned to Graham and gasped. "Nostalgia question! Ya ever smell something that brings ya back t' childhood?"
"Anything bake and sweet, like sugar cookies and brownies . . . they remind me of when mom use to make them especially on days when i would be real sad."

"Anything bake and sweet, like sugar cookies and brownies . . . they remind me of when mom use to make them especially on days when i would be real sad."

Reaver frowned and hugged Graham as they walked. "I'm not sure wether to be sad or aw at this."

Reaver frowned and hugged Graham as they walked. "I'm not sure wether to be sad or aw at this."
Graham smiled, "y'can awe, it's a good memory after all. It's warmth in my heart remembering for who she was, not for what the cancer tried to make her."

Graham smiled, "y'can awe, it's a good memory after all. It's warmth in my heart remembering for who she was, not for what the cancer tried to make her."

Given the okay, Reaver would aw as he kept Graham in a hug. "Such a sweet lady."

Graham snickered as he hugged back, "she was, she really was."

Reaver then kissed Graham's cheek before holding the door, the sound of a Spyro cutscene playing in the lounge. "After youuu."

Graham smiled before heading in and sitting by Adrian, "you look like a kid at Valhalla day."

Adrian glanced over before smirking as he made room for the both of them, watching them both sit. "F'r once I can say that I feel like one. The original versions of these were my favorite games growing up, plus Pokemon. Only thing is, my dad smashed my gaming system f'r Spyro so long ago. Now being able t' sit and play the remastered version. . . makes me feel like I'm dreaming -- someone pinch me!"

Adrian glanced over before smirking as he made room for the both of them, watching them both sit. "F'r once I can say that I feel like one. The original versions of these were my favorite games growing up, plus Pokemon. Only thing is, my dad smashed my gaming system f'r Spyro so long ago. Now being able t' sit and play the remastered version. . . makes me feel like I'm dreaming -- someone pinch me!"
Graham pinched the air, "y'really want that?"

Graham laughed before sitting down beside him, "welcome to a real fantasy."

Reaver snickered. "It's really real but a nice real."

"It's very rare." Adrian snickered and went back to the game after fixing his sleeve. "You guys want a go?" He then gestured to te TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back