• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham smiled to Zuzu, "he's going to give me a treat! Sweets are good. Sweets are always good. Especially your sweets." He looked back to Reaver like a puppy.

Zuzana snickered as Reaver nodded to him. "Of course, I'll getchya sweets."

"Sounds so familiar." Zuzana teased, looking to Adrian before heading over to grab a mug of coffee. Adrian then blinked a few times, oofing at her words before smirking as he grabbed his mug.

Zuzana snickered as Reaver nodded to him. "Of course, I'll getchya sweets."

"Sounds so familiar." Zuzana teased, looking to Adrian before heading over to grab a mug of coffee. Adrian then blinked a few times, oofing at her words before smirking as he grabbed his mug.
Graham snickered, hugging Reaver back. "Ah, get well soon, yeah?"

Graham snickered, hugging Reaver back. "Ah, get well soon, yeah?"

Reaver continued hugging Graham's side, smiling as he nodded. "Imma try t'."

"You could always get checked out in the medical wing?" Zuzana smiled, looking over as she lifted her coffee. "Adrian's got an appointment right across the hall from where you'd go. He could probably use someone to go with."

Adrian nearly dropped the mug in his hands at that, now having really wished he thought to burn the calendar earlier in the month.

Reaver continued hugging Graham's side, smiling as he nodded. "Imma try t'."

"You could always get checked out in the medical wing?" Zuzana smiled, looking over as she lifted her coffee. "Adrian's got an appointment right across the hall from where you'd go. He could probably use someone to go with."

Adrian nearly dropped the mug in his hands at that, now having really wished he thought to burn the calendar earlier in the month.
Graham looked to Reaver, petting his head, "whatcha say, baby? It's up to you. If not then i'll spend the rest of my time trying to make ya feel better as quick as possible."

Graham looked to Reaver, petting his head, "whatcha say, baby? It's up to you. If not then i'll spend the rest of my time trying to make ya feel better as quick as possible."

Reaver closed his eyes at the petting, smiling a bit. "I could use a bit better of medication so I can breathe, that's f'r sure."

"Then we'll all go together, okay?" He looked from Reaver ot the others.

"That'd be a good idea, I think." Zuzana smiled, Adrian trembling a bit before he sat his mug down and cleared his throat before recomposing himself with a smile although his eyes screamed as if they were the souls cast into eternal darkness.

"'m good with not going."

"That'd be a good idea, I think." Zuzana smiled, Adrian trembling a bit before he sat his mug down and cleared his throat before recomposing himself with a smile although his eyes screamed as if they were the souls cast into eternal darkness.

"'m good with not going."
"That's up to Zuzu. She's your boss after all." Graham said.

"That's up to Zuzu. She's your boss after all." Graham said.

Adrian whined before looking to Zuzana, whom held up her finger before swallowing her coffee.

"You're going."

"I don't need it, though!" Adrian grimaced.

"Really? So it wasn't you who woke up screaming at 3 in the morning?" Zuzana squinted. "Or you who I found with a bleeding fist in the bathtub after shattering ANOTHER mirror? I could keep going on."

Adrian widened his eyes at the squint, instantly hiding behind the boys as he peeked around Graham to Zuzana - whining. "I'll go, I'll go! But all that's gonna come out of it is two broken fists and a bill f'r a looootta damage."

Adrian whined before looking to Zuzana, whom held up her finger before swallowing her coffee.

"You're going."

"I don't need it, though!" Adrian grimaced.

"Really? So it wasn't you who woke up screaming at 3 in the morning?" Zuzana squinted. "Or you who I found with a bleeding fist in the bathtub after shattering ANOTHER mirror? I could keep going on."

Adrian widened his eyes at the squint, instantly hiding behind the boys as he peeked around Graham to Zuzana - whining. "I'll go, I'll go! But all that's gonna come out of it is two broken fists and a bill f'r a looootta damage."
Graham shook his head, "bring your stress toys then. And crunch on your ice."

Graham sighed, "CRUNCH YOUR ICE! NOT THROW!"

Adrian would then pout, looking up at Graham. "B't then I'll run outta ice..."

"What about gum?" Reaver blinked, tilting his head. Adrian blinked then.

". . . I don' have any."

Reaver then smiled. "I gotchya covered, Adee."

Adrian would then pout, looking up at Graham. "B't then I'll run outta ice..."

"What about gum?" Reaver blinked, tilting his head. Adrian blinked then.

". . . I don' have any."

Reaver then smiled. "I gotchya covered, Adee."
"There ya go. Y'got two stress toys for your hands, gum or ice to chew on. And whatever else ya wnat."

"There ya go. Y'got two stress toys for your hands, gum or ice to chew on. And whatever else ya wnat."

"Oh... joy..." Adrian sighed, Reaver gently patting his head.

"Hey, 'f shit goes sour, we're right in the next room... literally."

Graham nodded, "we'll even help ya kick some butt."

Adrian blinked, whining at the generosity. "Y'guys would do that f'r me?.."

Reaver smiled wide. "Of course! Like we'd let anyone hurt you."

Graham smiled, "you are part of this family after all. And when one of us hurts, we all destroy."

"I dunno what t' say..."

And Reaver shook his head, lowering his hand back to his side. "Y'don't have t' say anythin'."

Graham smiled, "good. We'll keep ya safe, bud."

Reaver nodded in agreement. "What time's yer appointment? We'll head down then."

Adrian huffed quietly before looking to the calendar to double check. "Ten in the mornin'. So, we got half an hour or so."

Reaver nodded in agreement. "What time's yer appointment? We'll head down then."

Adrian huffed quietly before looking to the calendar to double check. "Ten in the mornin'. So, we got half an hour or so."
"So let's just eat and relax until then, yeah?" Graham asked.

"So let's just eat and relax until then, yeah?" Graham asked.

Adrian nodded, setting his mug down again as he moved to take some waffles out of the fridge. "Feel like I need that before I die of a panic attack."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back