• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham patted his head, "then rest your butt for now and if ya want, i'll carry you back upstairs to bed."

Reaver whined softly. "Can ya carry me t' the medical wing, too?"

Adrian watched the toaster intently, instantly jumping and yelling as the waffles popped back up. That's how jumpy he was.

((Me everyday.
XD ))

Reaver whined softly. "Can ya carry me t' the medical wing, too?"

Adrian watched the toaster intently, instantly jumping and yelling as the waffles popped back up. That's how jumpy he was.

((Me everyday.
XD ))
(XD FUCKING SAME THO AND I DON"T EVEN HAVE ANXIETY ;w; )
Graham nodded, "of course, wherever y'need to go." He then blinked as he looked back to Adrian before looking back to Reaver as he remember that that was just Adrian's thing.

(XD FUCKING SAME THO AND I DON"T EVEN HAVE ANXIETY ;w; )
Graham nodded, "of course, wherever y'need to go." He then blinked as he looked back to Adrian before looking back to Reaver as he remember that that was just Adrian's thing.

(( XD ))

Reaver stared at Adrian for a moment before smiling to Graham as he sat down, nodding. "Thank y'."

Graham nodded, "i just want you to feel okay. That's all i've ever wanted since i met you. Happy, okay, and healthy."

"Yeah, I know." Reaver smiled a bit more before leaning against his chair.

"So much sap in this kitchen." Adrian stated.

Graham hissed at Adrian, "then leave. GO back to wherecha came from."

Adrian perked up at this, drenching his waffles in syrup as he grinned wide. "Y'mean it!? Well, I mean, if I'm not wanted," He opened up the drawer, taking out a fork as he'd stab them. "THEN I SHALL TAKE DEMONIC PRESENCE ELSEWHERE!" He'd then quickly head to the doorway, and grimaced as Reaver grabbed the back of his shirt.

"Yer still goin', Adee."

Adrian perked up at this, drenching his waffles in syrup as he grinned wide. "Y'mean it!? Well, I mean, if I'm not wanted," He opened up the drawer, taking out a fork as he'd stab them. "THEN I SHALL TAKE DEMONIC PRESENCE ELSEWHERE!" He'd then quickly head to the doorway, and grimaced as Reaver grabbed the back of his shirt.

"Yer still goin', Adee."
Graham smiled, "yeah, nevermind. I think y'deserve to stay around a bit longer for trying to leave as i be sappy with your brother as well."

Graham smiled, "yeah, nevermind. I think y'deserve to stay around a bit longer for trying to leave as i be sappy with your brother as well."

Adrian whined, looking over to Graham with the PUPPY FAAAAACE. -cough- "Yer the one that told me t' go!"

Graham waved, "i changed my mind. I like you . . a lot." He grinned wickedly.

Adrian blinked, furrowing his brows at that. "Ew! Don't talk like that in front of my babies!" He held his waffles away.

Graham looked to Reaver, "just let em'. Maybe it'll make him feel better?"

Reaver nodded to Graham, leaning back. "Maybe we need a client after the trip t' the medical wing even more than we thought."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back