• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Adrian." Graham warned, "y'better not be lying, mister."

"Lying? Why would I lie?" Adrian continued reading the paper.

"I dunno." Reaver squinted. "It feels like ya are, though."

"'m not." Adrian turned the page of the newspaper.

"Lying? Why would I lie?" Adrian continued reading the paper.

"I dunno." Reaver squinted. "It feels like ya are, though."

"'m not." Adrian turned the page of the newspaper.
"You're clearly are. And once Zuzu gets down here, i'll ask her. So y'better hope that she doesn't say anything too."

"You're clearly are. And once Zuzu gets down here, i'll ask her. So y'better hope that she doesn't say anything too."

Adrian widened his eyes, peering over the top of the newspaper before smiling as he'd cover his nervousness. "Can't say anything about things that aren't there t' be said. She thinks-- KNOWS it's a normal day."

Adrian widened his eyes, peering over the top of the newspaper before smiling as he'd cover his nervousness. "Can't say anything about things that aren't there t' be said. She thinks-- KNOWS it's a normal day."
Graham stood up, "OOOOOOOOH ZUZU!" He shouted.

Graham stood up, "OOOOOOOOH ZUZU!" He shouted.

Adrian widened his eyes, springing onto Graham's back and clinging with his arms and legs before he covered Graham's mouth with his hand - whining. "Please no."

"So what is it then?"

Adrian sighed, getting off of Graham's back as he closed his eyes. "Psych evaluation day f'r me. Some bullshite I have t' do after having driven a pool stick int' the stomach of a business partner a few months ago. Figures the ONE time I use self defense is the time that I'm forced int' this shite."

Adrian sighed, getting off of Graham's back as he closed his eyes. "Psych evaluation day f'r me. Some bullshite I have t' do after having driven a pool stick int' the stomach of a business partner a few months ago. Figures the ONE time I use self defense is the time that I'm forced int' this shite."
"And y'don't want Zuzu to know about it?"

"Y'know they won't stop until y'go tho right?"

"They'll get bored eventually." Adrian stated, squinting off at... well, nothing really.

"Said the one that still ended up getting his annual last year."

Adrian kept his squint going. "I just gotta hold out longer. No one's gettin' int' my head. And even if they try to they'll never make it out alive."

Reaver blinked. "Yer overdramatizing this just a bit, don't ya think? I mean, aren't ya tired of how yer shit makes ya feel? At least a little?"

Adrian shook his head. "I got shit in here that could make even the worlds most hopeful and optimistic of people wanna end it all."

"They'll get bored eventually." Adrian stated, squinting off at... well, nothing really.

"Said the one that still ended up getting his annual last year."

Adrian kept his squint going. "I just gotta hold out longer. No one's gettin' int' my head. And even if they try to they'll never make it out alive."

Reaver blinked. "Yer overdramatizing this just a bit, don't ya think? I mean, aren't ya tired of how yer shit makes ya feel? At least a little?"

Adrian shook his head. "I got shit in here that could make even the worlds most hopeful and optimistic of people wanna end it all."
"So? It's not good bottling that shit up even if ya think you're doing someone a favor."

"So? It's not good bottling that shit up even if ya think you're doing someone a favor."

"The last therapist I had was centuries ago, and they went missing after the first day." Adrian pouted.

"That's because y'didn't like what he were spouting so y'secretly exiled him and his family to a different dimension."

"CORRECTION! He touched me." Adrian whined. "He's lucky I didn't stab 'im."

((Heh. Quotes.))

(stab and slabs)
Graham nodded, "very lucky indeed."

Reaver nodded, reaching over as he'd softly pat Adrian's back. "I would've cut it all off."

Adrian widened his eyes before snickering with a grin. "Fock, y'are my brother." He'd then give a somber expression after a short few moments of laughter later. "Seriously though, just adds more fuel t' the already established hate of white coats."

Reaver nodded, reaching over as he'd softly pat Adrian's back. "I would've cut it all off."

Adrian widened his eyes before snickering with a grin. "Fock, y'are my brother." He'd then give a somber expression after a short few moments of laughter later. "Seriously though, just adds more fuel t' the already established hate of white coats."
Graham shrugge,d "well hey, as long as you're not dying, then keep on fighting. I don't know how long y'can last though because they are very dedicated to making their customers safe and secure."

Graham shrugge,d "well hey, as long as you're not dying, then keep on fighting. I don't know how long y'can last though because they are very dedicated to making their customers safe and secure."

Adrian blinked. "D'ya think I should arm myself? Graaaham, can I have an extra box of bullets f'r a shotguuuun?"

"No, but y'can get the red paintballs so it looks like blood."

Adrian pouted once more. "But then they don't scream as loud!"

Reaver pondered for a moment before grinning. "But... the voices... in yer head do."

Adrian raised his brows, furrowing them as he pondered the mention. "... Naaaah. Well, yes but nightmares, souls and shadow people aren't the same."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back