• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Can't hear you! Thanking you anyways!"

(DORKS THEY"RE ALL DORKS XD)

((WEEEEEE!~))

"Graham, I--" Adrian paused for a second, then forced himself to stand up, heading over to the small drawer before he took out a notepad and a pen. He'd then write down 'You don't have to thank me. -Rea' and then he'd put a little heart next to his name before he came back and held it in front of Graham's face with a dorky, loving smile.

((WEEEEEE!~))

"Graham, I--" Adrian paused for a second, then forced himself to stand up, heading over to the small drawer before he took out a notepad and a pen. He'd then write down 'You don't have to thank me. -Rea' and then he'd put a little heart next to his name before he came back and held it in front of Graham's face with a dorky, loving smile.
Graham sighed before snickering. "fine. No thank you for you."

Graham sighed before snickering. "fine. No thank you for you."

REAVER smiled and kissed Graham's cheek. "I do gotta say thank ya f'r the food, tho. I love the way ya make scrambled eggs."

"I try to make sure y'get extra the cube ham because i know y'like that more."

He whined and smiled a bit more before taking a seat once again. "Again, with the sweetness! I love ya so much."

(XD DAMN RIGHT)
Gaham snickered, "she might as well be our actual kid."

"I mean, close." Reaver snickered, Rika barking yet again as she'd then stick her tongue out slightly. "'ve had her since puppy hood, then we moved here and y' also became her dad... We were her parents before we even knew we liked each other!"

"I mean, close." Reaver snickered, Rika barking yet again as she'd then stick her tongue out slightly. "'ve had her since puppy hood, then we moved here and y' also became her dad... We were her parents before we even knew we liked each other!"
(it was destined ;w; )

Graham snickered, "she was the true shipper trying to put us together."

(it was destined ;w; )

Graham snickered, "she was the true shipper trying to put us together."

Reaver grinned, softly booping Rika's nose as Rika licked his finger. "'s that true?"

Rika buffed, tail wagging from her confirmation as she'd close her fire-coloured eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back