• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Devus nodded, "y'never counted through your torture? Was it that fun!? I want mine to be that fun! My parents are sooooooooo boring. What a snooze fest! They can't even use a whip in the modern sense nowadays!"

Dei-Loki shook his head. "I lost count after the witch's--" He looked to the kids, remembering they were there before restraining himself. "... Yeah. Let's just say I lost count."

Dei-Loki shook his head. "I lost count after the witch's--" He looked to the kids, remembering they were there before restraining himself. "... Yeah. Let's just say I lost count."
Masaru patted Abel's back before putting him back down. "Go back to play, kids."

Masaru patted Abel's back before putting him back down. "Go back to play, kids."

Dei-Loki set Meara down, managing a smile. "Go make sure Captain and Judge are bein' good, yeah?"

Meara blinked, no sooner saluting after she looked up at Dei. "We goht dis, dada!"

Dei-Loki set Meara down, managing a smile. "Go make sure Captain and Judge are bein' good, yeah?"

Meara blinked, no sooner saluting after she looked up at Dei. "We goht dis, dada!"
Abel then ran away back into the living rooms with the doggies.

Masaru waited for Meara to go before looking to Dei, "y'okay?"

Abel then ran away back into the living rooms with the doggies.

Masaru waited for Meara to go before looking to Dei, "y'okay?"

Dei-Loki watched the kids run off before softly exhaling as his smile fell just a bit. "Yeah... Yeah, I'm okay."

Devus blinked, "did i do something?"

Masaru shook his head, "don't worry about it Devus."

Dei-Loki nodded in agreement to Masaru before raising his brows and hopping ship to the next thought so he wouldn't linger too long. "OH! Since yer here."
He then went to the fridge before taking out a plate of rice crispy treats, handing them over to Devus. "My mom made these f'r you after she found out ya managed t' deal with those guys that were trying t' tunnel their way out of the prison. She made 'em with extra marshmallow fluff, so here."

(Just please roll with it this is the first thing that came to my head. xD ;w; )

Dei-Loki nodded in agreement to Masaru before raising his brows and hopping ship to the next thought so he wouldn't linger too long. "OH! Since yer here."
He then went to the fridge before taking out a plate of rice crispy treats, handing them over to Devus. "My mom made these f'r you after she found out ya managed t' deal with those guys that were trying t' tunnel their way out of the prison. She made 'em with extra marshmallow fluff, so here."

(Just please roll with it this is the first thing that came to my head. xD ;w; )
(XD it's fine -patpat-)

Devus gasped before bowing in front of Dei. "I shall paint the world with crimson blood in the honor of you and your family." He then took the treats, shoving them into his mouth.

(XD it's fine -patpat-)

Devus gasped before bowing in front of Dei. "I shall paint the world with crimson blood in the honor of you and your family." He then took the treats, shoving them into his mouth.

Dei-Loki grinned from that. "Yer welcome." He snickered before grabbing a drink.

"He did what Devus does best and... 'dealt' with three people that were trying to escape the way that it happened in Shawshank Redemption."
"Now their bodies are floating in poop water. Heh! Pewp!"

Masaru blinked, "centuries old and you smiled at poop."

"PEWP!"

"Now their bodies are floating in poop water. Heh! Pewp!"

Masaru blinked, "centuries old and you smiled at poop."

"PEWP!"

Dei-Loki coughed to hide a snicker, lifting his drink to his lips to hide it further.

Masaru squinted, "i'll burn you by the stakes."

Dei-Loki lit up with excitement. "Please!? Preferably with them driven int' me, first!? I can even drink gasoline t' make the fire spread faster!"

(JESUS DEI)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back