• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
(XD "NOT AGAIN")

Masaru sighed, "what did i say about memes before bed?"

( XD )

"Dat deyur bayod?" Meara pouted while Dei-Loki smiled to Masaru.

"One meme won't hurt. Meara is deh Quen. She knos deh whey."

(LISTEN
I HAD TO BECAUSE I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE TO HAVE DEI SAY.)

( XD )

"Dat deyur bayod?" Meara pouted while Dei-Loki smiled to Masaru.

"One meme won't hurt. Meara is deh Quen. She knos deh whey."

(LISTEN
I HAD TO BECAUSE I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE TO HAVE DEI SAY.)
(XD it's fine)

Masaru sighed, "just don't get them too hooked up on it."

"Dadi does not knows deh whey!" Abel said.

(XD it's fine)

Masaru sighed, "just don't get them too hooked up on it."

"Dadi does not knows deh whey!" Abel said.

Dei-Loki gave a reassuring nod before jumping into it as he brought back the accent. "He is not deh quen!"

Meara then made spitting noises, but made sure not to spit actually because, well... 's gross.

Dei-Loki gave a reassuring nod before jumping into it as he brought back the accent. "He is not deh quen!"

Meara then made spitting noises, but made sure not to spit actually because, well... 's gross.
Abel snickered as Masaru sighed again, "my family."

Meara cleared her throat before smiling sweetly to Masaru. "We'ur da best familee."
Masaru snickered, "da best family, of course." He then looked to Devus, "so why are you really here? I thought you were having a meeting with the Gods and Goddesses in Mount Olympus?"

Devus shrugged, "Gods are boring. They sit in their big chairs and go SQUABBLE SQUABBLE. So much squabbling about nothing. I got you guys to keep me company!" He smiled.

Masaru snickered, "da best family, of course." He then looked to Devus, "so why are you really here? I thought you were having a meeting with the Gods and Goddesses in Mount Olympus?"

Devus shrugged, "Gods are boring. They sit in their big chairs and go SQUABBLE SQUABBLE. So much squabbling about nothing. I got you guys to keep me company!" He smiled.

Dei-Loki inhaled at this, grinning as he looked from Devus to Masaru. "See!? This is just another reason why I hold a strong dislike f'r most gods. Some are okay, the rest are power-hungry cry babies that can't take a joke."

Dei-Loki inhaled at this, grinning as he looked from Devus to Masaru. "See!? This is just another reason why I hold a strong dislike f'r most gods. Some are okay, the rest are power-hungry cry babies that can't take a joke."
Devus nodded, "see!?"

"Dei, you're a demigod and Devus you're an actual God, don't you find it ironic to hate on your own kind?"

Devus nodded, "see!?"

"Dei, you're a demigod and Devus you're an actual God, don't you find it ironic to hate on your own kind?"

"Oh, we didn't say it wasn't ironic, but it's not an uncommon thing." Dei-Loki shrugged. "BESIDES, we're both a thousand times better than they are. Right Devus?"

"Oh, we didn't say it wasn't ironic, but it's not an uncommon thing." Dei-Loki shrugged. "BESIDES, we're both a thousand times better than they are. Right Devus?"
Devus smiled, "I eat the flesh of my victims! And the flesh of marshmallows." He smiled proudly.

"Then i guess you have a point."

Dei-Loki beamed. "Good, because skinning bad people and harvesting the meat will always be one of my favourite past times, right along side scaring them in the process."

Dei-Loki beamed. "Good, because skinning bad people and harvesting the meat will always be one of my favourite past times, right along side scaring them in the process."
"Can you not go into detail in front of our kids?" Masaru blinked as he continued to pat Abel on the back.

"Can you not go into detail in front of our kids?" Masaru blinked as he continued to pat Abel on the back.

Dei-Loki paused at this, looking back and forth to the kids following the slip up before hanging his head. His ears instantly flattened against his black hair while he winced and whined. "Mybad..."

Dei-Loki paused at this, looking back and forth to the kids following the slip up before hanging his head. His ears instantly flattened against his black hair while he winced and whined. "Mybad..."
"Dat's okay, me and Nana wiww onwy do dat when we awe oldah!"

Masaru blinked, "that's good enough."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back