• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Dei-Loki huffed through his nose before smirking. "At least I'm not a bad boy that has tails that look like their made of cotton candy."
Masaru blinked before squinting. "Well . . . at least I ain't afraid of the big, bad ocean like a wittle crybaby."

(They're going to have so much heat later on in the fade to black scenes)

Masaru blinked before squinting. "Well . . . at least I ain't afraid of the big, bad ocean like a wittle crybaby."

(They're going to have so much heat later on in the fade to black scenes)

( XD It'll be greaaat.)

Dei-Loki widened his eyes before placing his fists on his hips as he squinted again. "That's not as bad as you lickin' windows when yer locked outside!"

( XD It'll be greaaat.)

Dei-Loki widened his eyes before placing his fists on his hips as he squinted again. "That's not as bad as you lickin' windows when yer locked outside!"
"I have to lick the windows to make sure that someone knows i'm outside or otherwise i'll be locked out forever!"

(I love how oddly cute that reasoning is. XD ;w; )

"Masaru, ya can shadow jump like I can!"
(XD I KNOOOOOOW, he's so cute when he's a dork)

Masaru squinted, "usually your house is full of light so there's no shadows from where i'm looking at!"

(XD I KNOOOOOOW, he's so cute when he's a dork)

Masaru squinted, "usually your house is full of light so there's no shadows from where i'm looking at!"

Dei-Loki glanced around, soon pointing to a shadow in the corner of the room. "What's that, then!?"

Dei-Loki glanced around, soon pointing to a shadow in the corner of the room. "What's that, then!?"
"That's Devus! He is a shadow God! Devus show yourself! " nothing happened. "I'll give you marshmallows. "

The shadow zoomed around the room before popping out a Devus from behind onto Masaru's back. "Give me my marshmallow snowman! "

"That's Devus! He is a shadow God! Devus show yourself! " nothing happened. "I'll give you marshmallows. "

The shadow zoomed around the room before popping out a Devus from behind onto Masaru's back. "Give me my marshmallow snowman! "

Dei-Loki blinked a few times at this, shaking his head as he pocketed his hands and watched the fellow shadow. "Hey-o, Devus."

Dei-Loki snickered. "Aaaah, sounds fun."
Devus smiled, "i'll bring you along sometime."

"UNCWE DOOF!" Devus turned as Abel ran to him, opening his arms as he made the up motion.

"Man child, be gone!" He hissed, backing up and over to Dei's back. "He may be a demon like us, but he is too soft! Too soft i say!"

Devus smiled, "i'll bring you along sometime."

"UNCWE DOOF!" Devus turned as Abel ran to him, opening his arms as he made the up motion.

"Man child, be gone!" He hissed, backing up and over to Dei's back. "He may be a demon like us, but he is too soft! Too soft i say!"

"Oooo, I wouldn't mind that." Dei-Loki smirked before pausing and glancing over to Abel, watching as he'd been tailed by an eager Meara.

"Oooo, I wouldn't mind that." Dei-Loki smirked before pausing and glancing over to Abel, watching as he'd been tailed by an eager Meara.
Abel ran to Dei, "Uncew Doof! Up!"

"Masaru, get these Heathens away from me! Their touch may be poisonous. And although i do love death and trying to die, i rather not die from poisonous children!"

Masaru snickered, "kids aren't poisonous, Devus. They may droll, throw up, poop, or put snot on you, but they ain't poisonous." He patted Abel once he held him in his arms.

Abel ran to Dei, "Uncew Doof! Up!"

"Masaru, get these Heathens away from me! Their touch may be poisonous. And although i do love death and trying to die, i rather not die from poisonous children!"

Masaru snickered, "kids aren't poisonous, Devus. They may droll, throw up, poop, or put snot on you, but they ain't poisonous." He patted Abel once he held him in his arms.

Dei-Loki snickered, nodding to Masaru's words as he lifted Meara, as well. "Yeah. 'f they were poisonous, we'd be dead by now."

Dei-Loki snickered, nodding to Masaru's words as he lifted Meara, as well. "Yeah. 'f they were poisonous, we'd be dead by now."
Devus blinked, getting off of Dei's back before slowly bringing up his finger. He then slowly, so utterly slow, tapped Meara's temple. He then blinked, "nope, still don't trust it. Children can not be trusted. Their souls are clean off the start. Unlike normal man children adult versions."

Devus blinked, getting off of Dei's back before slowly bringing up his finger. He then slowly, so utterly slow, tapped Meara's temple. He then blinked, "nope, still don't trust it. Children can not be trusted. Their souls are clean off the start. Unlike normal man children adult versions."

Meara raised her brows from the poke, a squeal to follow. "Noh poke!"

Dei-Loki, again, snickered. His head having shook. "Mine wasn't."

(Shhhhh, hellion! You were still cute.)

Meara raised her brows from the poke, a squeal to follow. "Noh poke!"

Dei-Loki, again, snickered. His head having shook. "Mine wasn't."

(Shhhhh, hellion! You were still cute.)
(XD DEFINITElY)

"That's not what your family told me." Masaru said, bouncing ABel softly.

(XD DEFINITElY)

"That's not what your family told me." Masaru said, bouncing ABel softly.

"That's because my family never labeled me as such, even after all I had done. They don't typically focus on the darker actions of their lives... Well, aside from what my dad and uncles do. I mean, I was wanted in the Shadow March as a wee one f'r a reason." Dei-Loki shrugged, Meara blinking as she reached up and patted Dei-Loki's cheeks.

"Ebil puppi?"

"That's because my family never labeled me as such, even after all I had done. They don't typically focus on the darker actions of their lives... Well, aside from what my dad and uncles do. I mean, I was wanted in the Shadow March as a wee one f'r a reason." Dei-Loki shrugged, Meara blinking as she reached up and patted Dei-Loki's cheeks.

"Ebil puppi?"
Abel pouted, "Dada a good boy now?"

Dei-Loki whined from the pout, smiling sadly as he nodded. "For as long as Scáth is dead, and the Order keeps away, I am a changed man."

Meara blinked, smiling sweetly. "Don wowwy, dada. We'ww pwotecc yew."
Abel smiled, nodding. "Yeah! We pwotecc yew foheveh!"

Abel smiled, nodding. "Yeah! We pwotecc yew foheveh!"

Dei-Loki whined at the sweetness, keeping that same sad smile as he kissed both of their heads. "Dadas little protectors."

Meara smiled wide. "Awl da whey!"

(Masaru: Meara no--!

Dei-Loki: YOU AH DEH QUEEN. DO YOU KNO DEH WHEY? )

Dei-Loki whined at the sweetness, keeping that same sad smile as he kissed both of their heads. "Dadas little protectors."

Meara smiled wide. "Awl da whey!"

(Masaru: Meara no--!

Dei-Loki: YOU AH DEH QUEEN. DO YOU KNO DEH WHEY? )
(XD "NOT AGAIN")

Masaru sighed, "what did i say about memes before bed?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back